What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

First time playing with FAAB, question (1 Viewer)

Sender Green

Footballguy
Hello FBG! I'm playing on yahoo. We have the default $100 budget. So I put in a few bids, and the system automatically reorders my bids putting the highest bids first. Is that how FAAB works? We can't set the priority/order of the bids? Currently my bids are:

1) McKinnon $26

2) Dwayne Washington (Detroit) $4

3) Matt Asiata $6

McKinnon will be the most popular right, so I have him first, but if I don't get him I want Washington. I don't think Washington will be that sought after so I'm only bidding $4. And if I don't get either I'll go for Asiata but I expect he'll be more pricey so my bid for him is $6. However the system is automatically ordering it by highest to lowest and the button showing the claim/bid as "claim 1 of 3" is grayed out and turned off. Is there a way to get around this and set the priority?

Thank you for your time! 

P.S. How do my bids look?! Too much too little? lol

Sorry Bump. New to FAAB, I googled the above but there's nothing about being able to customize the order of the bids/claims in FAAB. Anyone with FAAB experience who can clarify?

Users who are viewing this thread