What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team Help Needed (1 Viewer)

pjhathaway77

Footballguy
I'm 0-2 and I'm starting to think I may be screwed. What can I do to improve? Waiver wire pickups? Trade targets? Any advice would be appreciated!

I play in a 12 man league standard espn scoring, We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D/ST, and 1 Kicker, we get 7 bench spots.

My team.

QB: Carson Palmer, Eli Manning

RB's: David Johnson, Melvin Gordon, Jeremy Langford, Spencer Ware, Charcandrick West, 

WR's: Allen Robinson, Travis Benjamin, Tyrell Williams, Michael Crabtree, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lafell

TE: Gary Barnidge

D/ST: NY Jets

K: Roberto Aguayo

QB's are solid.  I would play either depending on match ups.

You need Robinson to come thru and play like he did last year.  I like your depth...hopefully one of you SD WR's will explode with all of their injuries.

RB is a strength with Gordon playing well. I am not crazy about West - especially when Charles is back.  I would move him if there was a good RB on the wire.  I like Washington and McKinnon if they are available.  Jordan Howard is a thought too since Langford is struggling.

Barnidge can be upgraded if you have Pitta or Tamme on the waiver wire.  I have him in both of my leagues and I am getting a new TE tomorrow.

The Jets seem average so far.  I would give them one more week and then go stream mode.  I like Cinci and Miami this week...maybe TB.

QB's are solid.  I would play either depending on match ups.

You need Robinson to come thru and play like he did last year.  I like your depth...hopefully one of you SD WR's will explode with all of their injuries.

RB is a strength with Gordon playing well. I am not crazy about West - especially when Charles is back.  I would move him if there was a good RB on the wire.  I like Washington and McKinnon if they are available.  Jordan Howard is a thought too since Langford is struggling.

Barnidge can be upgraded if you have Pitta or Tamme on the waiver wire.  I have him in both of my leagues and I am getting a new TE tomorrow.

The Jets seem average so far.  I would give them one more week and then go stream mode.  I like Cinci and Miami this week...maybe TB.
what he said^

Users who are viewing this thread