What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I LOVE Elizabeth Warren: All aboard - WOO WOO!!! (2 Viewers)

Nope, you stated it pretty well.  I believe in a free market democracy that rewards those who work hard and does not reward those who are lazy and make bad choices in life.
Should we be discussing the fact that in an actual free market you don't get to pick who rewards what type of behavior? The market determines that. Can't have it both ways :shrug:

Next time someone asks why there aren't any conservative comedy shows like Daily Show or Full Frontal or Last Week Tonight you can just direct them to this thread for the explanation.
I don’t think too many people view those as comedy.  It’s pandering to the base that don’t have to get up in the morning.  

It’s way less offensive then her lying through her teeth about her heritage for career gain. 
I get it. Like the President, you are using what you think is a falsehood by her as an excuse to make derogatory jokes against Native Americans.  What I am saying is that, whether or not Warren is actually guilty of what you're accusing her of, your jokes remain offensive IMO.

Not offensive but also trite and clownish and nowhere near funny.  Reminds me of my teenage son and his knuckle-headed crew and they're a bunch of chowder heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone but me find the above posts by boots and Knowledge Dropper to be offensive? Am I alone in this?
I would imaging the hand wringers to be highly offended by this . She’s a fraud , a liar , she lies. She make Hillary Clinton look like Mother Teresa , Saint Teresa of Calcutta . Elizabeth Warren is everything wrong with politics. She’s a bad person , a very bad person.

I would imaging the hand wringers to be highly offended by this . She’s a fraud , a liar , she lies. She make Hillary Clinton look like Mother Teresa , Saint Teresa of Calcutta . Elizabeth Warren is everything wrong with politics. She’s a bad person , a very bad person.
And so it starts...

HellToupee said:

I would imaging the hand wringers to be highly offended by this . She’s a fraud , a liar , she lies. She make Hillary Clinton look like Mother Teresa , Saint Teresa of Calcutta . Elizabeth Warren is everything wrong with politics. She’s a bad person , a very bad person.
Terrible shtick Mr. President.

:goodposting:

This kemosahbee gets it.  

And so it starts...
Yeah, you could see this play developing from a mile away.  Throw the bait out there with some mild racism, wait for someone to point it out, then claim you were insulting Warren but not stereotyping Native Americans/insult the poster who pointed out the racism as oversensitive/act persecuted because the libs are allowed to make jokes but you can't.

Don't understand how tim didn't see it coming.  He's here more than I am.  It's like seeing Ed Reed bite on the world's worst play-action.

Yeah, you could see this play developing from a mile away.  Throw the bait out there with some mild racism, wait for someone to point it out, then claim you were insulting Warren but not stereotyping Native Americans/insult the poster who pointed out the racism as oversensitive/act persecuted because the libs are allowed to make jokes but you can't.

Don't understand how tim didn't see it coming.  He's here more than I am.  It's like seeing Ed Reed bite on the world's worst play-action.
Well maybe I did see it coming at that. But I’m told that the Trump supporters around here are worth of respect and honest discussion, so in deference to that instruction I keep trying. 

Well maybe I did see it coming at that. But I’m told that the Trump supporters around here are worth of respect and honest discussion, so in deference to that instruction I keep trying. 
That's a lie that people who have friends and family who are Trump supporters tell themselves to make themselves feel better about their friends and family.

I don’t think any of us would stoop so low to actually lie about our true origin for financial or political gain.  Someone that would do that has to be lower on the respect totem pole than us.  

List her top three worst lies or incidents that make her a fraud in your opinion.  If it's so overwhelming, three shouldn't be too much work.

She’s the worst of the worst . She’s a liar.m. She’s a fraud. She will win in MA this fall but she is going to take a lot of damage. Why keep lying? Faucahontas & Liawatha stories will abound 

About the least surprising thing ever

Users who are viewing this thread