What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to trade for David Johnson (1 Viewer)

starvingartist001

Footballguy
Based on My team and his team, is there any fair trades i can make to get David Johnson? Half PPR

MY TEAM:

QB1 Eli Manning

RB1 CJ Anderson

RB2 LeGarrette Blount

WR1 DeAndre Hopkins

WR2 Jordan Matthews

TE Julius Thomas

FLEX Willie Snead

D/ST Cardinals

K Mason Crosby

BENCH

RB Jamaal Charles

WR Doug Baldwin

RB Arian Foster

RB Duke Johnson JR

TE Gary Barnidge

RB Derick Henry

WR Demaryius Thomas

His Team:

MY TEAM:

QB1 Matthew Stafford

RB1 David Johnson

RB2 Mark Ingram

WR1 Jarvis Landry

WR2 Kelvin Benjamin

TE Virgil Green

FLEX Demarco Murray

D/ST Jets

K Brandon McManus

BENCH

WR Dez Bryant

WR DeSean Jackson

RB Chris Ivory

WR Josh Gordon

WR Jeremy Maclin

QB Blake Bortles

WR Michael Thomas

Gonna be tough. It's going to take CJ+ or Hopkins +. His WRs are pretty good and he doesn't have much RB depth, so Hopkins probably won't do it. And I think CJ is a downgrade, so that won't work either. 

I own DJ everywhere and I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of deal I'd accept for him.

Gonna be tough. It's going to take CJ+ or Hopkins +. His WRs are pretty good and he doesn't have much RB depth, so Hopkins probably won't do it. And I think CJ is a downgrade, so that won't work either. 

I own DJ everywhere and I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of deal I'd accept for him.
Yeah whats what i thought.. Thanks for your thoughts man! I might just hold out and see how my guys end up performing haha. no sense for me to get rid of 2 of my highest scoring players for one of his highest scorings players.. 

Users who are viewing this thread