What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sell high on Sims? WHIR (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
PPR redraft, start QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/2 Flex.

Bortles, Winston

David Johnson, CJA, Hill, Duke, Sims, CJ2K, Dwayne Washington

AJ Green, ARob, Hilton, Crabtree, Tyrell

D Allen, Tamme

There are a handful of teams in my league that are 1-1 or 0-2 and could use RB help.  I'm not sold on Sims, and with the Martin news I feel now is the best time to move him.

What would be a fair offer for him straight up?  Edelman?  Witten?  Jesse James?

Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are weakest at TE but its a flex position so your strength at WR helps. Your WRs are good as are your starting backs so Simms probably becomes your 3rd best back.  Not a bad thing to have especially while martin is down.  Given you can play matchups and march out 2 quality backs every week.  You have to decide if that advantage trumps improving your flex strength.  If you do flip him I would aim higher. 

I think that might be a good idea only if you look at his schedule while Martin is out....yikes....it's the gauntlet of rush defenses.  He's going to get 15-20 touches which means some great opportunities but I don't know if he'll find the room to do anything with him. Considering it's a ppr league, that obviously gives him value but he'll be sharing the backfield some with Jacquizz Rodgers. I would sell. I would consider a WR like Edelman (may be a good buy-low with their QB injuries and NE and Brady's pending return) or Randall Cobb.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748264-is-it-worth-it-to-pursue-allen-robinson/

I think that might be a good idea only if you look at his schedule while Martin is out....yikes....it's the gauntlet of rush defenses.  He's going to get 15-20 touches which means some great opportunities but I don't know if he'll find the room to do anything with him. Considering it's a ppr league, that obviously gives him value but he'll be sharing the backfield some with Jacquizz Rodgers. I would sell. I would consider a WR like Edelman (may be a good buy-low with their QB injuries and NE and Brady's pending return) or Randall Cobb.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/748264-is-it-worth-it-to-pursue-allen-robinson/
I was going to say exactly this.  Sims schedule is brutal, and I would target an Edelman or Cobb type receiver in return. 

Users who are viewing this thread