What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jerrick or Arian? (1 Viewer)

fast_eddie

Footballguy
Hey there,

Redraft league.  1/2PPR league as I see it. That is 1/2 point per reception. We start two RBs plus one flex. So start 3 RBs often.

My RBs right now are DeAngelo, Blount, Ingram, MGordon, Yeldon, Arian.   I don't like Dolphins run game and Arian's injury risk.  I could grab Jerrick off waivers.  Should I got for him and drop Arian?  Or just sit tight?

My thoughts for late season roster are Blount, Ingram, and Gordon as guys to pick from week to week.  I'd love to have a 4th guy in the mix I can at least count on for some carries. DeAngelo-no of course.  Yeldon not sure.  Maybe Jerrick???

Thanks for your input! 

Foster hasn't been lighting up things, and now he is hurt - Peterson will be out months - if it were me I would swap out Foster for McKinnon or even any other handcuff now in play like Michael, or Sims. Good luck. You can even probably pick up Foster again later - but I think he will not shine this year. Let him ride someone elses bench...

Users who are viewing this thread