What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop LaFell or K. White for Dennis Pita, PPR? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Scoring 10% yardage (rushing and receiving), 6 points TD's (WR +RB's)1 point PPR.  TE's 1.5 points PPR  Get points for player if they score a td on a punt return or kick return

Start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 2 Flex(RB,WR,TE), K, Def
My team: Bortles and Dalton; Forte, Gurley, Bernard, Vereen, Ajahi, B. Cunningham(Backup for Gurley), WR: TY Hilton, Watkins(of course hurt), E. Sanders(underwhelming), N. Agholor, Tavon Austin, Kevin White, Brandon LaFell; K: B. McManus DEF: Pitt and KC

I am 0-2 and need to get some points.  There is not a lot of players available in my 12 team league since each roster must have 20 player.  Tight Ends get 1.5 PPR

So who would you drop, Kevin White or Brandon LaFell for Dennis Pita.  

If I don't get Pita, would you drop any of these guys for Quincy Enunwa, Eddie Royal, Kenny Britt(looks better than Austin right now)  Fozzy Whitaker, M Asiata and Dwayne Washington of Detroit are available also.

I have to bid for Pita, so I might not get him tonight.  I need a backup plan to try to get my team going.  My WR's have been underwhelming.  What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread