What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop... (1 Viewer)

Nate Cousineau

Footballguy
Hey All,

So I am in a 12-team PPR with only 3 bench spots and two quarterbacks. I dropped my kicker to add McKinnon but am now in a jam. Who should I drop (maybe it's McKinnon?):

QB   Stafford
QB   Winston
RB   DeAngelo
WR/RB   Cobb
WR   Green
WR   D.Thomas
TE   Barnidge
FLEX   Ware
BENCH   Le'Veon Bell
BENCH   Bradford
BENCH   Mckinnon

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is tough. Probably drop Ware. You know Peterson is gone for awhile, Charles will be back in a week or 2 and that is going to make that backfield very difficult, but it is tough either way. 

I agree with Ware.  Or, I would consider Bradford.  He had a good game, but I would think you could find someone to float who is comparable during your needed bye weeks.

I agree with Ware.  Or, I would consider Bradford.  He had a good game, but I would think you could find someone to float who is comparable during your needed bye weeks.
I would do bradford, but with it being a qb league, all the starting qbs are already on teams. 

No way I drop Ware till I see Charles in a game.  AP couldn't get 2 ypc behind that line and now you are valuing a lesser back in a committee over a top 5 RB.  

No way to package McKinnon and a QB to a team hurting at RB for an upgrade at QB?

Users who are viewing this thread