What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arizona at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

...Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I learn that we have the Fox broadcast today.  Football robots.  Ugh.

Why is Reggie Bush on this team?  They signed him for special teams and Tate already assumed the return man role before Week 1.

You know, Tyrod had no business throwing that deep ball to Woods in double coverage that last series with Clay wide open over the middle, but the announcers saying the refs were just going to let the guys hand check and "play" was total :bs:  Hand checking is one thing, that was clearly the DB grabbing Woods's jersey from behind. 

You know, Tyrod had no business throwing that deep ball to Woods in double coverage that last series with Clay wide open over the middle, but the announcers saying the refs were just going to let the guys hand check and "play" was total :bs:  Hand checking is one thing, that was clearly the DB grabbing Woods's jersey from behind. 
The refs have missed big calls on both sides already, looks like we got the backup crew

It didn't go in for the TD, but I love the call of that inside slant on 3rd down. I've been screaming for the Bils to use that play for a while now. Good to see Lynn dialing it up. It's one of the best pass plays you can call in close like that. 

Cards coaches are sleeping.  Phantom hold on Peterson, pass was incomplete.  What a cluster
Definitely an incomplete pass. But definitely a hold as well.

I'm not sure if I'm shocked more with the offense playing well or just how much the defense has dominated the Cards.

No question the play calls being relayed to Taylor faster is making a huge difference though. The fact that play clock isn't even close to being an issue makes me much more comfortable in Roman being fired. And Lynn's play calling has seemed like he has tailored the offense to the talents of his players much more than Roman did.

This reminds me of the pre-Arians Cards, early east coast game usually resulted in a 20+ point blowout loss.  Thought they were past that, guess not.

Is anyone shocked that Arizona is not doing well in upstate New York? Has nothing to really do with the air temperature, just not a fun place if you have traveled in from far away. 

Johnson, Floyd, Palmer, all busts this week so far. 

In Arians' defense of the lack of a challenge on the Woods catch, Fox didn't put up the replay until about 5 seconds before the snap.  I'm guessing the assistants up in the booth couldn't relay it down to Arians in time.  The networks dragging their feet on their replays is a huge problem every week... and it's equally bad among every network.

What an interception by Peterson.
Amazing catch, but if you're going to throw an INT, throwing it 50 yards downfield on 3rd and long and the other team ending up back inside their 10 isn't a bad one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Fox has provided an update so far on Floyd.  Another awesome broadcast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread