What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Seems like every time I come in here to comment on something, the games start going the opposite way, so:

Dammit, looks like a bad day for Blount, Cam, Hopkins, and Cooper!

So anyway, my gpp Wrs were Julio, Hopkins, Cooper, Fitz.  I got a couple stacks right so far, but the other players aren't contributing yet:

I have:

Cousins/Reed stack with Julio, Hopkins, Fitz (come on Hopkins!)

Brock/Hopkins stack with Cooper and Fitz

Ryan/Julio stack with Hopkins and Fitz (both of the above also have D.Wash, Det :( )

Also had a Palmer/Fitz stack with Hopkins and Cooper

Like I said, it was fun to put together, so maybe 2 of the 4 might do well enough to cash.  Most of my Rbs besides Washington are pm guys: Have a sprinkling of Elliot, Ware, Bell, Hyde, Gordon these lineups. 

Another week of the cash/chalk qbs not looking great.  I am sure there is a lot of Cousins, Cam, and Stafford out there. 

Yeah, Hopkins laying a big turd right now.  I've got alot of Julio too, but its all with Cam and mostly with Ginn or Olson too

Pivoted off Crabtree this morning for no good reason.  No more lineup swaps after noon for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got 3 Julio/Crabtree lineups going.  1 with AB, 1 with Fitz, and the third was with DeSean.  Cams going to keep me from winning one, but Ive still got a shot at some nice cashes even with Cam.  And ### ####, Derek Anderson through for more yards than Cam in that game, and it only took him about 5 minutes

I have 108 points off 4 players (Dalton, Julio, Green, Reed).  Need BIG games from:

Ingram

Ware

T. Benjamin

E2A:  Sorry, this would be in the $300k Thursday night tourney.  Grand Prize is $40k.

Going to need big games from Bell and brown to make the cut I'm my 5 week survivor thanks to Stafford, Hopkins and Crowder.

I like Crabtree and play him often. Not once this week. No, I'd rather play Tyrel Williams. 

Julio, ya got him in 1 gpp entry and that's it. 

But Hopkins...was trying to find ways to get him in.

:shrug:

This was my chalk LU this week and it was horrible

Stafford

m. gordon

Howard

a. Brown

tyrell williams

Hopkins

z miller

hopkins

washington

Bobcat10 said:
I like Crabtree and play him often. Not once this week. No, I'd rather play Tyrel Williams. 

Julio, ya got him in 1 gpp entry and that's it. 

But Hopkins...was trying to find ways to get him in.

:shrug:
Me too. I've used him in 80% of my lineups so far but today pulled him for beasly,williams and Thomas. Hopefully my cash games hold up and I can still come out ahead

Sunday Dive

Guy has the same lineup with 6 entries. Sitting tied for 4th with all his entries each paying $550.

Obviously it is paying off for the guy, but doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to play the exact same lineup in a multi entry GPP. Am I missing the logic?

There was probably either overlay and he didnt have time to enter unique lineups so he just rentered a lineup he did have, or it was a placeholder that never got changed for some reason

Don't worry. I've convinced myself that this start works out perfectly for me -- I've got my Antonio points for that lineup and the 2nd half will see Smith attempt 25 passes, mostly to Kelce, and Pitt running the ball with Leveon.
Just to see him at rb now. Should be fine now.  Of course I have a little Ware going too, but would rather get to cash game boost at this point.  

The ultimate garbage play -- Smith to Kelce for the TD w/ 4 seconds left. Allowed my cash 1 to hit its triples and my cash 2 to hit its doubles. Good week. Survivors have been pretty good to me so far. 

$100K Sun NFL Oakheart Squib (Single Entry) $1

hoyer

Gordon, m jones

k Benjamin, brown, hopkins

miller

hopkins

balt
If not for Hoplins and Balt combining for 1.9 this lineup would have cashed. It scored 113.78 and cashline was 114.08. Brown/Bell ended up saving my survivor so on to round 4 and cashed in 1 50/50. $8 wagered and $3.60 won so not a total loss like last week.

After having a good thurs-sun am I quit for the day, had 1 gpp and 1 5050 for the rest of the day, and it was probably the right call because I had no crabs/Julio/Ryan/Ben etc, made back my losses from the first couple weeks. I always have a hard time not putting in more lineups after I win so that is a win for me.

For whatever reason, I'm not feeling it this week.  Reducing my budget percentage down to 7% instead of my normal 10-12%.

Anyone else have these weeks? 
Not sure if this was wise or not?

Cashed in 2 out of 3 GPP this week and 4 out of 5 cash games. 

Did my reduced games lead to better lineups or was it a good week that I should have played more?

Users who are viewing this thread