Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty Value Discussion Thread

Trying to move Hooper and the 1.03 to a TE needy team in 16 team league. Targeting Godwin and wondering what I’ll need to add to the deal. My other option is the package Guice and 1.03 for Kamara but also think I may need a small add on. I just want a few reliable pieces and going 2+ for 1 is my goal. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tentative rookie RB/WR tiers after diving into clips and stats this weekend:   RB Josh Jacobs, Raiders - No major weaknesses and walks into a starting role. Power, hands, elusiveness, and e

That is interesting. As a Gordon owner here and there, I think I'd have jumped on that offer in any league I have him, without even looking at my own roster or that of the owner sending me the pick.

Wow I think people really need to go back and look at the last 10 years of 1st/2nd round NFL WR picks.  These guys hit at what, a 20% rate?  15%?  It's a miserable number.  I'd be pretty surprised if

5 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I tried to get a 2nd from just about every team in two different leagues to no avail.

Best I did was trading him for Zack Moss post-draft in a PPR.

No, he's not worth a 1st.

I would have paid a 2nd almost anywhere for him. I did get him in a couple trades this offseason but there were many other pieces involved. 

1 minute ago, barackdhouse said:

I would have paid a 2nd almost anywhere for him. I did get him in a couple trades this offseason but there were many other pieces involved. 

Man, those seconds sure are tempting to part with until you have none at draft time. I'm looking at 1,1,2,3,6 for next year and hating that I'm missing 4 and 5. I sacrificed them for extras this year from the same corresponding round and I miss them already. 

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Man, those seconds sure are tempting to part with until you have none at draft time. I'm looking at 1,1,2,3,6 for next year and hating that I'm missing 4 and 5. I sacrificed them for extras this year from the same corresponding round and I miss them already. 

I try to use them with discretion. And I've had a lot of luck trading for more 2nds in other deals. I rarely find myself without picks.

• Like 1
On 5/22/2020 at 9:00 PM, EBF said:

Here's one for you guys:

What's Ingram's rookie pick value in a PPR? We have only one mandatory RB slot, but lots of flex spots.

Dobbins fell to me at 1.05 in the rookie draft and I'd like to lock up the backfield if I can do it for cheap, but I also don't want to give up a decent pick for a 30 year old RB in what looks like a committee. I liked Ingram a lot for last year's redraft leagues, but it's a very different landscape now after the Dobbins pick and it feels like buying him now might be dumping assets for an unusable FF RB3 who gets you 8-12 ppg and makes no difference in the W-L column.

Ended up doing the #26 rookie pick and my 2021 4th round rookie pick for Ingram, which is a price I can stomach for a mediocre rental.

All the RB/WR I like were off the board, so I didn't feel like I was missing out on much.

21 minutes ago, EBF said:

Ended up doing the #26 rookie pick and my 2021 4th round rookie pick for Ingram, which is a price I can stomach for a mediocre rental.

All the RB/WR I like were off the board, so I didn't feel like I was missing out on much.

Duvernay?

18 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

Trying to move Hooper and the 1.03 to a TE needy team in 16 team league. Targeting Godwin and wondering what I’ll need to add to the deal. My other option is the package Guice and 1.03 for Kamara but also think I may need a small add on. I just want a few reliable pieces and going 2+ for 1 is my goal. Any thoughts would be appreciated. 

A Godwin owner would turn that down immediately. It’s short by roughly the 1.02

A Kamara owner would turn that down immediately. It’s also short by roughly the 1.02

ADP says 1.03 is right around the 20th player overall in a dynasty startup. You’re not going to get a top-8 startup player for the 1.03 and garbage (Hopper or Guice in your example)