Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Dynasty Value Discussion Thread


spider321

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, rockaction said:

That's about what I'm thinking. In this case, I'm the guy holding. A 2nd wasn't enough.

I think a lot of it depends on the state of your team. If you are looking to win this year, Harris has a lot more value than if you are maybe in a rebuilding season. If Harris is going to have any value, it will right now but I don't see him as a RB with a long shelf life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I think a lot of it depends on the state of your team. If you are looking to win this year, Harris has a lot more value than if you are maybe in a rebuilding season. If Harris is going to have any value, it will right now but I don't see him as a RB with a long shelf life.

I'm thin at RB is the problem. I'm not really looking to win nor in the running this year, but next year's class has very little to offer in the second, according to most devy guys. It's 2023 that is the target year for RBs. If we could sell or buy 2023 picks in our league, I'd do a first in that year. But, alas, 'tis not the case.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wlwiles said:

I offered a 2022 2nd (probably 2.07-2.09ish) for him today and was flat rejected.  Granted it may have looked like a desperation move since I just lost Akers. 

I own him in a couple of places and would hurt myself accepting a 2nd for him.  He's the textbook definition of a roster clogger: you will never be comfortable starting him and the weeks where he would have been a good play are the weeks that he was probably on your bench.

I don't trust the coach, the offense, or the player.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I'm thin at RB is the problem. I'm not really looking to win nor in the running this year, but next year's class has very little to offer in the second, according to most devy guys. It's 2023 that is the target year for RBs. If we could sell or buy 2023 picks in our league, I'd do a first in that year. But, alas, 'tis not the case.

Right, sometimes it's just about having a guy. Plus his value is at a turning point here. If you do believe in him, best to wait for him to fully take over that job and deliver some strong fantasy performances. Even if next year is a bit weaker, there is still a good chance the players available there are more valuable than Harris. He's still a 24 year old RB, 3rd round pick who hasn't done much in his 2 years in the league and is playing for a coach who has historically used a RBBC and has been difficult to predict. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I think a lot of it depends on the state of your team. If you are looking to win this year, Harris has a lot more value than if you are maybe in a rebuilding season. If Harris is going to have any value, it will right now but I don't see him as a RB with a long shelf life.

Plus, it’s the Patriots so there’s not even a guarantee he has legit value this season. He could be the guy that burns you three straight weeks of single digit fantasy points and then scores 3 TDs when he’s on your bench.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ilov80s said:

I think a lot of it depends on the state of your team. If you are looking to win this year, Harris has a lot more value than if you are maybe in a rebuilding season. If Harris is going to have any value, it will right now but I don't see him as a RB with a long shelf life.

I actually kind of lean the opposite way. I’m not sure he will be super fantasy viable out of the gate but I think he’s the best back they’ve got and they won’t pay big to replace him so he could hold down his spot for awhile, possibly into a Mac Jones era that’s more run-centric than with Brady and less susceptible to QB TD vulturing than with Cam

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EthnicFury said:

I actually kind of lean the opposite way. I’m not sure he will be super fantasy viable out of the gate but I think he’s the best back they’ve got and they won’t pay big to replace him so he could hold down his spot for awhile, possibly into a Mac Jones era that’s more run-centric than with Brady and less susceptible to QB TD vulturing than with Cam

Maybe but he's already burned through half of his rookie deal. If he doesn't play well now, I don't see it ever happening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

I'm thin at RB is the problem. I'm not really looking to win nor in the running this year, but next year's class has very little to offer in the second, according to most devy guys. It's 2023 that is the target year for RBs. If we could sell or buy 2023 picks in our league, I'd do a first in that year. But, alas, 'tis not the case.

If you're not looking to compete then I definitely would not hold Harris. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ilov80s said:

Maybe but he's already burned through half of his rookie deal. If he doesn't play well now, I don't see it ever happening. 

Oh yeah to be clear this is assuming he plays well NFL wise but the usage initially starts with the standard pats “maddening for fantasy” schtick. Say he’s the hoss between the 20’s but cam is vulturing TD’s and white is getting the 2-minute work so he’s putting up a bunch of 80 yd, no TD games on 5 or 6 ypc initially.

Then they go away from cam and white retires, gets hurt or loses effectiveness. If rhamondre Stevenson turns out to be nothing special suddenly there’s a much more compelling opportunity here

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Update: Traded Harris for a second and third. 51-man rosters, IDP league start 9 each side of ball, so the third round means something still. Thanks to you all for your input.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, tangfoot said:

I own him in a couple of places and would hurt myself accepting a 2nd for him.  He's the textbook definition of a roster clogger: you will never be comfortable starting him and the weeks where he would have been a good play are the weeks that he was probably on your bench.

I don't trust the coach, the offense, or the player.

I wish this wasn't true but it is. The worst situation to be in with him is having two or three other similar guys and trying to choose the right one. You will choose wrong.

I look at his value as being one of the better "break glass in case of emergency" guys. If I'm competing for a playoff spot and Carson goes out for three weeks I'll know I might be able to survive using Harris. That's not nothing.

I think people heavily overvalue second round picks so I wouldn't take one for what Harris offers - even if many don't consider that much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

I wish this wasn't true but it is. The worst situation to be in with him is having two or three other similar guys and trying to choose the right one. You will choose wrong.

I look at his value as being one of the better "break glass in case of emergency" guys. If I'm competing for a playoff spot and Carson goes out for three weeks I'll know I might be able to survive using Harris. That's not nothing.

I think people heavily overvalue second round picks so I wouldn't take one for what Harris offers - even if many don't consider that much.

Again, I think is the where the state of your team matters. If you see yourself as having a real chance to win it all this year, those 3 weeks where Harris fills in for your injured RB2 and those couple games he gets in your line up at flex during the bye weeks are really important. For a team in more a rebuild, who cares if you struggle filling your slot during bye weeks? I would much rather have the 2nd round pick and take the chance I can get a more long term asset. You are right most 2nd round picks don't ever hit but there are guys like Antonio Gibson, Chase Claypool, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson, Cooper Kupp,Tyler Lockett, etc. that can be key pieces to championship runs. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Value check, how would you rank these guys in a 2pt TEP best ball dynasty/devy league?

Blake Jarwin

Darnell Mooney

Pat Freiermuth

Chris Olave (2022)

Edited by Lehigh98
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

Value check, how would you rank these guys in a 2pt TEP best ball dynasty/devy league?

Blake Jarwin

Darnell Mooney

Pat Freiermuth

Chris Olave (2022)

Mooney

Olave

Jarwin

Freiermuth

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lehigh98 said:

Value check, how would you rank these guys in a 2pt TEP best ball dynasty/devy league?

Blake Jarwin

Darnell Mooney

Pat Freiermuth

Chris Olave (2022)

Olave

Mooney/Jarwin

 

 

 

Freiermuth

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, EthnicFury said:

Oh yeah to be clear this is assuming he plays well NFL wise but the usage initially starts with the standard pats “maddening for fantasy” schtick. Say he’s the hoss between the 20’s but cam is vulturing TD’s and white is getting the 2-minute work so he’s putting up a bunch of 80 yd, no TD games on 5 or 6 ypc initially.

Then they go away from cam and white retires, gets hurt or loses effectiveness. If rhamondre Stevenson turns out to be nothing special suddenly there’s a much more compelling opportunity here

If "ifs and buts" were fruit and nuts, we'd all have a happy christmas.  Point being, LOTS of things need to go exactly in Harris' favor for him to become a viable fantasy starter.  In my eyes, he's one of those fantasy players who collects dust on your bench...just good enough to not cut, yet will never see your starting roster.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, InDitkaWeTrust said:

If "ifs and buts" were fruit and nuts, we'd all have a happy christmas.  Point being, LOTS of things need to go exactly in Harris' favor for him to become a viable fantasy starter.  In my eyes, he's one of those fantasy players who collects dust on your bench...just good enough to not cut, yet will never see your starting roster.

To piggy back this with some context - pulled this from a startup I did a couple months ago. There's a dead zone of RB's after the top 25-30 I had no interest in at market rate - guys like Harris and Zack Moss. My interest in RB's resurfaced around RB40 when options like Tony Pollard, Alexander Mattison, Darrell Henderson, Chuba Hubbard, etc. became best available. Expected 2021 output had nothing to do with it cause I expected a dead zone RB like Harris to be more productive. It's a plausible upside sorta thing. Those guys need one thing to go in their favor to suddenly become possible top 15ish types (like what just happened with Henderson) whereas the dead zone guys need multiple things to (maybe?) have that sorta upside. And ultimately that's what one wants in their lineup - more top guys than their competition; not an uninspiring band aid like Harris. 

If I end up in a spot in-season in which I am contending but need a band aid at RB then I'll pursue a seller with that sorta type on their roster. I don't want them right now though. At least not for anything > dirt cheap anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which would you rather do in a dynasty league - trade Akers, try to trade for Henderson, or keep Akers and don't bother with Henderson at a certain point?  What would you want for Akers?  What would you give for Henderson?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RC94 said:

Which would you rather do in a dynasty league - trade Akers, try to trade for Henderson, or keep Akers and don't bother with Henderson at a certain point?  What would you want for Akers?  What would you give for Henderson?

I think I’d need an early 2nd to move Akers. I’d pay mid 1st for Henderson.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 7:23 PM, EthnicFury said:

I actually kind of lean the opposite way. I’m not sure he will be super fantasy viable out of the gate but I think he’s the best back they’ve got and they won’t pay big to replace him so he could hold down his spot for awhile, possibly into a Mac Jones era that’s more run-centric than with Brady and less susceptible to QB TD vulturing than with Cam

I was going to agree with your earlier contrast of him as an RB4 vs an RB2, but must nod along with this point as well.  I think there is some upside in a possibly transitioning offense.  Would target him as an RB4/5, serviceable depth at a minimum.  On the flip side, not expecting much on the PPR front. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 12:32 PM, rockaction said:

What does everyone think about Damien Harris's value?

I thought about trading for him early in the offseason, before the hype started. But you get zero receptions and he'll probably split time with 2 or 3 other rbs and good chance Stevenson gets a lot of short yardage work. Not sure if his upside is more than mid to low rb2 and that's upside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, InDitkaWeTrust said:

If "ifs and buts" were fruit and nuts, we'd all have a happy christmas.  Point being, LOTS of things need to go exactly in Harris' favor for him to become a viable fantasy starter.  In my eyes, he's one of those fantasy players who collects dust on your bench...just good enough to not cut, yet will never see your starting roster.

Oh, sure, but Cam and White being on their last legs isn’t too big a reach. And Mac not running like Cam or being the greatest qb of all time also isn’t a reach.
 

Set those variables aside and in the mid-to-long-term we’re basically looking at “he needs to be a good enough player to not demand replacement, and noticeably better than rhamondre”

It’s certainly far from guaranteed and I can’t blame anyone for avoiding the pats backfield. I’ve mined significant value there successfully before though, so I’m interested at a limited investment level

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Blick said:

I’d pay mid 1st for Henderson.  

I think a lot of Henderson owners are wishing they were in your league.

I was already rejected offering Henderson for what would likely be a late(ish) 2022 first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I think a lot of Henderson owners are wishing they were in your league.

I was already rejected offering Henderson for what would likely be a late(ish) 2022 first.

I look at it this way.  He's a young back who's already shown ability to succeed. His range of outcomes seems pretty strong.  

At worst, he gets a bump in usage this season and should slot pretty easily into a RB2.  Next year Akers comes back completely healthy and Henderson goes back to timeshare where his pre-Aker's injury value was somewhere in the mid 2nd range.

At best (I mean this strictly in terms of Henderson's value), he gets most of the work this season and Akers never fully recovers.  

Maybe mid 1st is a little bullish.  I'd definitely pay a late 1st.  

 

Edited by Blick
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blick said:

I look at it this way.  He's a young back who's already shown ability to succeed. His range of outcomes seems pretty strong.  

At worst, he gets a bump in usage this season and should slot pretty easily into a RB2.  Next year Akers comes back completely healthy and Henderson goes back to timeshare where his pre-Aker's injury value was somewhere in the mid 2nd range.

At best (I mean this strictly in terms of Henderson's value), he gets most of the work this season and Akers never fully recovers.  

Maybe mid 1st is a little bullish.  I'd definitely pay a late 1st.  

 

I don't necessarily disagree, I just don't see most people willing to pay a mid-first for him. Personally, I do think he returns RB2 production in 2021, but there's still a few hurdles left to clear.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tee Higgins check?

He's my #5 WR behind Hill, Ridley, McLaurin, Lamb.  0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 6 points per passing TD.

I'm a mess at QB.  I have Tua and Matt Ryan.  I've been shopping for a couple of months and haven't had any luck.  

I *think* I can get Burrow/Julio for Higgins.  He claims he would do a QB and Julio to get younger at WR.  I pause at trading for Jullio as he's 32 and going to a run heavy team, but Higgins for Burrow straight up doesn't feel like a total disaster for my team.  Adding in Julio, even if he turns 35 and fades away on my team isn't the worst thing.  

Should I be aiming higher on QB?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

TreQuan Smith. Have a guy or two interested in him and I just don't know how to value him in a trade. I'd like to sell now while there's still some type about him being the #1 because I don't feel confident in him holding onto that or performing.

I thought he'd been in the league for like 6 years.  I've lost much hope for anything significant out of the guy.  I'd aim for a mid 2nd and if you can't get much more than that, I'd probably wait and hope he starts off hot.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

TreQuan Smith. Have a guy or two interested in him and I just don't know how to value him in a trade. I'd like to sell now while there's still some type about him being the #1 because I don't feel confident in him holding onto that or performing.

If you could get anything close to a future 2nd I’d sell. I think he’s fool’s gold. I think it’s just as likely Callaway steps up while Thomas is out and is the #1. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jm192 said:

Tee Higgins check?

He's my #5 WR behind Hill, Ridley, McLaurin, Lamb.  0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 6 points per passing TD.

I'm a mess at QB.  I have Tua and Matt Ryan.  I've been shopping for a couple of months and haven't had any luck.  

I *think* I can get Burrow/Julio for Higgins.  He claims he would do a QB and Julio to get younger at WR.  I pause at trading for Jullio as he's 32 and going to a run heavy team, but Higgins for Burrow straight up doesn't feel like a total disaster for my team.  Adding in Julio, even if he turns 35 and fades away on my team isn't the worst thing.  

Should I be aiming higher on QB?  

I would probably do that. I don't think you can get a top 5 qb for Higgins, but Burrow is right there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jm192 said:

Tee Higgins check?

He's my #5 WR behind Hill, Ridley, McLaurin, Lamb.  0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 6 points per passing TD.

I'm a mess at QB.  I have Tua and Matt Ryan.  I've been shopping for a couple of months and haven't had any luck.  

I *think* I can get Burrow/Julio for Higgins.  He claims he would do a QB and Julio to get younger at WR.  I pause at trading for Jullio as he's 32 and going to a run heavy team, but Higgins for Burrow straight up doesn't feel like a total disaster for my team.  Adding in Julio, even if he turns 35 and fades away on my team isn't the worst thing.  

Should I be aiming higher on QB?  

Assuming you can't start 5 WRs I'd do this. Going from Higgins to Julio as your 5th WR is a fairly small price for the upgrade to Burrows at QB

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jm192 said:

Tee Higgins check?

He's my #5 WR behind Hill, Ridley, McLaurin, Lamb.  0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 6 points per passing TD.

I'm a mess at QB.  I have Tua and Matt Ryan.  I've been shopping for a couple of months and haven't had any luck.  

I *think* I can get Burrow/Julio for Higgins.  He claims he would do a QB and Julio to get younger at WR.  I pause at trading for Jullio as he's 32 and going to a run heavy team, but Higgins for Burrow straight up doesn't feel like a total disaster for my team.  Adding in Julio, even if he turns 35 and fades away on my team isn't the worst thing.  

Should I be aiming higher on QB?  

With the WRs on your roster, Higgins has a very slim chance of ever making it into your starting lineup, even due to bye weeks. 

I like Burrow more than your other QBs going forward and Julio will legit be scoring in the range that makes you have to make some lineup decisions every week.

This is a good trade for you.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where is everyone valuing James Robinson? I'm having a tough time gauging his value in a semi-unique league set up - 14 team, non-PPR league, start 1 RB, 1 WR/TE and 3 flex, TE not mandatory. Currently he'd be my RB3 and I am pretty set at WR, but with no PPR, that's not quite as valuable of a thing.

My initial thought is that he's basically untradeable in this type of league - he's a young RB with a season of performance but is in a tough spot with new coach, new competition drafted by the new regime, and team invested no draft capital in him, but he is on a cheap deal so no reason JAX will let him go. If he maintains a decent share of the carries, he could be a decent flex play, but he just as likely could be a near useless 10 carries/game between the 20s guy that I have to hope moves to a better situation after his rookie deal.

I have has several owners inquire, clearly trying to get him on the cheap, but have received one intriguing offer of 2 2nd round picks in 2022 for him, one that should be early in the round - now, given 14 teams and non-PPR, picks are not that valuable overall, but I'm tempted as they may be easier to include as sweeteners for future trades or when rookie fever hits next offseason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, acarey50 said:

Where is everyone valuing James Robinson? I'm having a tough time gauging his value in a semi-unique league set up - 14 team, non-PPR league, start 1 RB, 1 WR/TE and 3 flex, TE not mandatory. Currently he'd be my RB3 and I am pretty set at WR, but with no PPR, that's not quite as valuable of a thing.

My initial thought is that he's basically untradeable in this type of league - he's a young RB with a season of performance but is in a tough spot with new coach, new competition drafted by the new regime, and team invested no draft capital in him, but he is on a cheap deal so no reason JAX will let him go. If he maintains a decent share of the carries, he could be a decent flex play, but he just as likely could be a near useless 10 carries/game between the 20s guy that I have to hope moves to a better situation after his rookie deal.

I have has several owners inquire, clearly trying to get him on the cheap, but have received one intriguing offer of 2 2nd round picks in 2022 for him, one that should be early in the round - now, given 14 teams and non-PPR, picks are not that valuable overall, but I'm tempted as they may be easier to include as sweeteners for future trades or when rookie fever hits next offseason.

Generally Robinson is one of those guys that is worth more to the guy that has him and all other owners are trying to get him for cheap so that chasm is too large to overcome.  I am a fan and in a non-PPR that just increases his value.  

 

I do agree that 2nd rounders will be more valuable trade pieces than Robinson moving forward unless he maintains the 2 down role and ETN is more Harvin than RB.  Who knows how that will play out.  

 

Basically if you want to get rid of him that is probably the best offer you will get.  However, I think he is worth more than that in a non-PPR.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gally said:

Basically if you want to get rid of him that is probably the best offer you will get.  However, I think he is worth more than that in a non-PPR.  

This is where my thinking is right now, but I'm obviously biased as the Robinson owner and wanted to be sure I wasn't overthinking it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, acarey50 said:

Where is everyone valuing James Robinson? I'm having a tough time gauging his value in a semi-unique league set up - 14 team, non-PPR league, start 1 RB, 1 WR/TE and 3 flex, TE not mandatory. Currently he'd be my RB3 and I am pretty set at WR, but with no PPR, that's not quite as valuable of a thing.

My initial thought is that he's basically untradeable in this type of league - he's a young RB with a season of performance but is in a tough spot with new coach, new competition drafted by the new regime, and team invested no draft capital in him, but he is on a cheap deal so no reason JAX will let him go. If he maintains a decent share of the carries, he could be a decent flex play, but he just as likely could be a near useless 10 carries/game between the 20s guy that I have to hope moves to a better situation after his rookie deal.

I have has several owners inquire, clearly trying to get him on the cheap, but have received one intriguing offer of 2 2nd round picks in 2022 for him, one that should be early in the round - now, given 14 teams and non-PPR, picks are not that valuable overall, but I'm tempted as they may be easier to include as sweeteners for future trades or when rookie fever hits next offseason.

I'd take two 2nds very happily. Just one early 2nd would be more than enough.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, acarey50 said:

Where is everyone valuing James Robinson? I'm having a tough time gauging his value in a semi-unique league set up - 14 team, non-PPR league, start 1 RB, 1 WR/TE and 3 flex, TE not mandatory. Currently he'd be my RB3 and I am pretty set at WR, but with no PPR, that's not quite as valuable of a thing.

My initial thought is that he's basically untradeable in this type of league - he's a young RB with a season of performance but is in a tough spot with new coach, new competition drafted by the new regime, and team invested no draft capital in him, but he is on a cheap deal so no reason JAX will let him go. If he maintains a decent share of the carries, he could be a decent flex play, but he just as likely could be a near useless 10 carries/game between the 20s guy that I have to hope moves to a better situation after his rookie deal.

I have has several owners inquire, clearly trying to get him on the cheap, but have received one intriguing offer of 2 2nd round picks in 2022 for him, one that should be early in the round - now, given 14 teams and non-PPR, picks are not that valuable overall, but I'm tempted as they may be easier to include as sweeteners for future trades or when rookie fever hits next offseason.

Counter with a 23 #1?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 9:24 PM, jm192 said:

Tee Higgins check?

He's my #5 WR behind Hill, Ridley, McLaurin, Lamb.  0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 6 points per passing TD.

I'm a mess at QB.  I have Tua and Matt Ryan.  I've been shopping for a couple of months and haven't had any luck.  

I *think* I can get Burrow/Julio for Higgins.  He claims he would do a QB and Julio to get younger at WR.  I pause at trading for Jullio as he's 32 and going to a run heavy team, but Higgins for Burrow straight up doesn't feel like a total disaster for my team.  Adding in Julio, even if he turns 35 and fades away on my team isn't the worst thing.  

Should I be aiming higher on QB?  

I'm skeptical Burrow is that much of a short term upgrade to Ryan. Decent chance he isnt 100% week 1 and starts off rusty. It's not a bad trade, but it isn't one I'd take right now. I would be patient and see if something better comes along. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

I'm skeptical Burrow is that much of a short term upgrade to Ryan. Decent chance he isnt 100% week 1 and starts off rusty. It's not a bad trade, but it isn't one I'd take right now. I would be patient and see if something better comes along. 

I appreciate the feedback, and I agree with you at this point.

He shot down the offer saying Higgins wasn't good enough to do that.  I guess good enough is subjective, but I thought it was a really fair deal and in line with what he said he was looking for.  

We're a league that does our rookie draft late.  I'm hoping to land Lawrence or Lance.  I'm picking late, so I think most of the people I have above those 2 will be gone.

 

Edited by jm192
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Counter with a 23 #1?

I did that, offering to add in a later pick on my side and it was rejected.  Deadline of about an hour to make my decision before he moves on to other targets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, acarey50 said:

I did that, offering to add in a later pick on my side and it was rejected.  Deadline of about an hour to make my decision before he moves on to other targets.

Let him suffer with no RB imo. lololol

But then again he rejected all my offers too to give him a very good rb for one of his very good wr's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Dope said:

Let him suffer with no RB imo. lololol

But then again he rejected all my offers too to give him a very good rb for one of his very good wr's

As you know, I took the 2 2nds after all. At least it was a reasonable offer. As you well know, that particular league can be very frustrating as there are about 4 owners that are active and make semi-reasonable offers, there are about 4 that make extremely asinine offers offering their kicker and a mid round rookie pick for a top 10 RB thinking it's a reasonable offer (this is sadly not a gross exaggeration) and then the other 6 that don't respond to email and are barely involved beyond setting lineups most weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, The Tahitian Facemask said:

1 QB PPR. 1Q, 2RB, 2WR, TE, FL, K, D

Dobbins to an RB needy team (Akers was about all he had) for first round picks in 2022 and 2023. Probably mid-high on the firsts if I had to guess. Within reason? 

This should go in the trades thread, but I would sell Dobbins for a likely high 2022, getting a 2023 1st on top of that is amazing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, tangfoot said:

This should go in the trades thread, but I would sell Dobbins for a likely high 2022, getting a 2023 1st on top of that is amazing.

Agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

Hoping this is the right spot for this. Kind of two topics/questions. In a win now situation would you rather have George Kittle or Kyle Pitts? Also, would what would it take to move from George Kittle to Kyle Pitts in dynasty? Is it worth it? I'm guessing no because of all of the hype around Pitts.

Win now easily Kittle.

From Kittle to Pitts it would depend on situation, but I would want a little something on top of Pitts to move from Kittle.

I think Kittle is being undervalued right now while Pitts is being overvalued.  The "roofs the ceiling" though on Pitts.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure a Pitts owner would give anything additional to "move up" to Kittle.

Further, I'm not sure a Pitts owner would move him for Kittle 1:1.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...