What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA (4 Viewers)

I know no one cares about my team,  but just wanted to say I am loving my mahomes/hill stack right now.  Was worried I made a mistake

I must admit that it was the enthusiasm in this thread that lead me to draft Hill at 2.10 in 12 team ppr.

So thank you guys. I'm just sitting here laughing. 

Ridiculous!
Same - two days before my draft I texted a friend who’s a mutual board member here & said, “I keep getting Hill from the 1-spot after missing everyone but Mike Evans in kicks. Would I be crazy to reach for him in PPR?”

that led to many texts, and reading up the topic here - and following him more in the preseason. His targets were off the charts.

Gurley/Hill/Evans/Thielen lookin pretty good today (assuming Gurley of course) - just one game but I’m damn excited.

Royce Freeman & Chris Hogan, however   :sadbanana:

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I reached for him at the turn in the 2nd. Prob drafted him a round higher than most, lol. CMC leaving a lot to be desired thus far but Hill more than making up for it. 
Like Evans 2-3 years ago, he went about 12 picks and several WR's later than he should have in redraft this year. Undervalued in most formats actually, regularly saw him go for 25ish in auction with Hopkins and Brown types going for more than double that,

What's impressive is just not his his obvious speed, deep ball ability, and acceleration, but how quick he is around the line of scrimmage. Both his toss TDs near the goal line it was just the quickness of his feet and his great balance. And obviously they are scripting a lot of plays for him. Actually it might hurt Kelce's value, at least short-term until teams start doubling Hill wherever he lines up.

Love that they gave him some running plays, and that he did a lot with them. And he's a tough bugger. Took that hard hit and fall and came right back out, and he took some hits when adjusting to not-so-good throws from Mahomes. That one where he climbed the ladder in the first quarter and came down head first was eye opening.

He does a lot more than "just runs go routes". 

Like Evans 2-3 years ago, he went about 12 picks and several WR's later than he should have in redraft this year. Undervalued in most formats actually, regularly saw him go for 25ish in auction with Hopkins and Brown types going for more than double that,
I tried to get him in as many leagues as possible, but he was pushing $40 by the end of August. Before the 4th week, he was going in the $20s and was a steal.  He was going in the second round of my snake drafts.

I'm so pissed that this guy is only on like 2/3 of my teams.  I reached for him in every draft and overpaid in every auction to get him this year.  

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Tyreek Hill now has 13 career touchdowns of at least 50 yards (six receiving, four punt-return, two rushing, one kick-return) in 32 career NFL games and is tied with Gale Sayers and Devin Hester for the most 50+ yard touchdowns in a player's first 35 career games in NFL history.

Users who are viewing this thread