What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA (2 Viewers)

So if you made a bad decision and do something bad..and admitted to it....and served your time in whatever way was determined ....it automatically means means you are garbage if suspected of something else later...,,,,got it

what if it comes out that he had absolutely nothing to do with the injury...?
What if he didn't play for your favorite team?

There is a reason KC was the only team interested in a guy who didn't just make a "bad decision" but choked and beat a pregnant woman. 

What if he didn't play for your favorite team?

There is a reason KC was the only team interested in a guy who didn't just make a "bad decision" but choked and beat a pregnant woman. 
Lol....if he was a free agent this year ...”nobody”would have been “interested”....

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you made a bad decision and do something bad..and admitted to it....and served your time in whatever way was determined ....it automatically means means you are garbage if suspected of something else later...,,,,got it

what if it comes out that he had absolutely nothing to do with the injury...?
He just isnt innocent before proven guilty in my book right now. He needs to prove his innocence to me personally. Right now he's a piece of #### in my book. 

Lol....if he was a free agent this year ...nobody would have been “interested”....
That's a weird change of direction. Why were no teams taking this guy in the draft until KC did despite his talent? We both know the answer to it. Being a KC fan doesn't mean you should be blind to the fact this guy had maybe the most massive NFL prospect red flag in recent history. 

Thats why hill doesn't get the benefit of the doubt here. He has a pretty serious and disturbing history of violence. 

He just isnt innocent before proven guilty in my book right now. He needs to prove his innocence to me personally. Right now he's a piece of #### in my book. 
That’s fine if you felt that way yesterday too....have no problem with that...thats your call

That's a weird change of direction. Why were no teams taking this guy in the draft until KC did despite his talent? We both know the answer to it. Being a KC fan doesn't mean you should be blind to the fact this guy had maybe the most massive NFL prospect red flag in recent history. 

Thats why hill doesn't get the benefit of the doubt here. He has a pretty serious and disturbing history of violence. 
Until today....insert the name of your favorite team here________.and that team would have looked at singing him if he was a FA

Look...I hope the legal system, the Chiefs, and the NFL do what they need to do if he did something wrong here....but until I here it confirmed that he did it...I will give him the benefit of the doubt....just like I hope people would if it happened to me....or you...

I'm not ready to throw him away or assume he is guilty of something but I'm worried.

What worries me the most right now is the lack of public denial. I expect that from anyone who is guilty but remotely thinks what they are being accused can't be proven and I absolutely expect it from someone who knows for 100% certainty they are innocent. Instead we got an agent hanging up on the phone on a reporter when asked and total silence from Hill. It worries me.

Main hope I have right now is that no one can be that stupid to be investigated on March 5th  and nothing come out and then turn around like 9 days later and actually do something and especially when in the middle of long term contract talks.  His only other known instance was 2014 or 2015  I believe and I don't care to rehash what he did but what is of note is nothing else has been reported in his past prior history or since that incident and now all of sudden he has snapped twice in a 9 day span when he's angling for a massive contract? That and fact only his fiancee and not him is listed on  the report has me hoping he did not do anything here but right now this hope is not outweighing my concern over his lack of denial.

Can you tell me the details of what actually happened please....?....
The cops have been called twice to his house on child abuse accusations in the last 2 weeks. That's enough details for me to consider him guilty until he proves he's not. He almost killed his fiancee with his bare hands. Like he almost ended her life........

The cops have been called twice to his house on child abuse accusations in the last 2 weeks. That's enough details for me to consider him guilty until he proves he's not. He almost killed his fiancee with his bare hands. Like he almost ended her life........
Wow....no jury duty for you Milkman...rock on...!

I expect that from anyone who is guilty but remotely thinks what they are being accused
Who is accusing him of anything?  A bunch of #######s on twitter and fantasy football forums, maybe some ####head hot take machines. 

Is there any valid accusation that he should be responding to?

Who is accusing him of anything?  A bunch of #######s on twitter and fantasy football forums, maybe some ####head hot take machines. 

He is being investigated by the KC police and child services.

If it turns out he had absolutely nothing to do with this....I expect all of you to come back in here and apologize....and more importantly ....drop him immediately from your fantasy teams...

If it turns out he had absolutely nothing to do with this....I expect all of you to come back in here and apologize....and more importantly ....drop him immediately from your fantasy teams...
I will come on here and say I'm happy he's innocent of the charges and I hope he continues to not choke and beat people. 

If a news station is reporting something pretty terrible on you or your client, right at the start of some pretty major contract negotiations, you would think a quick denial would be in order. surely you can see how hanging up on a reporter can be seen as a concern. if it was ridiculous you say, these claims are ridiculous and my client will be proven to be innocent when details come out

If you heard a report that OJ killed someone today, would you be more or less likely to think he did it as oppossed to if a report came out that Tom Brady murdered someone?

What does any of this have to do with dropping him from a fantasy team? Sure in a friendly league, but in my high stakes FFPC league I will roll with rapists and murderers if it is winning me titles.  Be stupid not to
Cool...you expect more of the NFL teams than you do your own fake team....got it

Stinken is stinken this thread up. I'm out. 

Ride or die homie JFC.

I get coming in here and saying lets hold up on convicting him but you better follow that with if he has anything to do with this he's a piece if ####. 
I said I hope the legal system,the Chiefs, and the NFL do what they need to do if he is guilty of something

My thing is innocent until proven guilty....many in here jumped to conclusions when they have no idea what actually happened.yet....
Thinking he did something terrible, given his past, is actually a pretty reasonable thought.  

Not sure anyone here is 100%convinced and calling for his banishment without an actual investigation.

I think YOU are jumping to conclusions as much as anyone else.

Thinking he did something terrible, given his past, is actually a pretty reasonable thought.  

Not sure anyone here is 100%convinced and calling for his banishment without an actual investigation.

I think YOU are jumping to conclusions as much as anyone else.
You should probably reread many of the posts before I even posted....or else I wouldn’t have even posted

“We knew the deal,” the source said regarding his own team, “and so did most others. The league was allegedly taking a stance on domestic violence.”

Translation: Holy ####### #### did our front office #### this up or what?  His talent was ####### undeniable, what the #### were we thinking?  I’m going to tell this reporter that “most” teams in the league also ####ed up so I can sleep better at night. 

Users who are viewing this thread