Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

From Chiefs Planet- someone who reports to be close to Crystal. Guessing the wife of the child’s Godfather but who knows. Long but thought it might be of interest to those here. Obviously can’t verify it’s true 100%

First, Tyreek nor Crystal either one have had custody of their son returned to them as of today.
CPS opened case. Found enough evidence against Hill being a threat to the child that the state entered for and received an order of protection from Hill on the child’s behalf.
Crystal retained custody.
Tyreek went to live in a hotel bc of the no contact order.
Crystal and Tyreek get into fight. Crystal threatens to kill herself.
Hill checks in later on camera. Finds her unresponsive. Calls 911.
Ambulance dispatched.
Hill returns to Court that week with his lawyer to try and get custody of the child back due to Crystal’s altered mental status & being hospitalized. Crystal is unable to attend Court as she is still on a 72 hour hold after reportedly trying to kill herself while 8 months pregnant with twins & in front of her 3 year old. And I did say reportedly. As in reported to Tyreek by herself.
Hill’s lawyer assured him he’ll get custody back and the state will not put the child in the care of others. WRONG.  
The State is so sure Hill is a danger to his son, Hill’s request denied. Crystal’s custody then removed. The child is then placed with friends of the family. Espinal is allowed supervised visits once she is released from the hospital. Hill is still allowed none.  
The only reason they’ve been acting united is so that Crystal can at least get custody of the child back and have him back in the home. It is all an act for the Court & the cameras. Hill has zero chance of regaining any custody of the child any time soon.
I guess his violating the RFP wasn’t newsworthy enough for them.  
Trust me when I tell you they both have serious, serious issues. And those issues were being taken out on the child.

There was no medical evidence that she tried to kill herself. No drugs in her system, etc. It was an act. And she was only pretending to be passed out. It was enough for her to be put on a Psych hold & lose custody of her son though. She’s crazy. I won’t deny that. And he’s abusive.  

Her relationship was #####, she’s getting ready to have two more children by this guy she knows she’s not going to wind up with, she’s in the middle of this Court case, can’t manipulate Tyreek near as well since he’s ordered out of the house. It was her sick way of getting attention. It just blew up in her face.

Tyreek has threatened her life on numerous occasions. She made that tape in case she actually wound up dead this time. They knew this was getting ready to blow up, and he’d already told her she ruined him and he was going to ruin her. She was trying to ensure Hill or his family would never get custody of their son. She wants that left with her mom & dad.  

During the investigations, the maternal grandparents or the paternal grandparents are not “neutral”..which is why he is with friends of the pair. But if she were to wind up dead, be it at her own hands or his, her parents would get custody of the children while Tyreek is being investigated and currently has no rights to/is considered a threat to his son.  

This situation could last over a year. And if the children wound up with the grandparents for all that time, once the investigation was over and he’s given whatever he may be given, the Court would be less likely to disrupt the child(ren’s) new home lives and would leave them with their grandparents instead of returning them to their father. Especially with this having happened. It was an “insurance policy”...for her kid(s)

My Lord what a debacle.  I really feel for the 3 year old and the babies to be born.   

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It was a very weak banning but I’ve done my time and I’m ready to move on. Hopefully the irony of banning someone for defending themselves over the course of t

You just fractured his ankle

Tyreek: "Cherished Crystal. Thou knowest I had rather a thousand ruffians accost me than I harm the babe. The wheels of injustice turn unabated." Crystal:"Forsooth, my dove. I alone bear the blam

Also, another poster over there who has been right every step of the way, has some sort of inside source, either media or the police. Saying there was a 2nd hospital visit for the boy that hasn’t been made public. He apparently had marks all over his body. 

• Sad 2

That's crazy and all... but what does it prove?  AD admitted right away what he did because he actually didn't see a problem with it... we can get into that argument but I felt if the NFL was located in Texas, Peterson wouldn't have never served on the list.

This is different, you got no witnesses, very little evidence and no one is admitting anything.

11 minutes ago, KellysHeroes said:

That's crazy and all... but what does it prove?  AD admitted right away what he did because he actually didn't see a problem with it... we can get into that argument but I felt if the NFL was located in Texas, Peterson wouldn't have never served on the list.

This is different, you got no witnesses, very little evidence and no one is admitting anything.

Really? The kid isn't a witness? The fiance isn't a witness? Other friends and family couldn't be witnesses? Doctors and clinicians couldn't be witnesses? The fiance is in a bind now . . . the cat is out of the bag. Not sure she could now say "Oops, just kidding, Tyreek is an angel and a great father and this is all a big misunderstanding." The authorities will threaten to charge her with a crime and take her kid(s) from her unless she rolls on Hill. This story isn't done and I am guessing there will be a lot more information to come out and it may take a long time to get the legal side of things resolved . . . while Hill sits on the sidelines.

The league cares a ton about its image, its sponsors, and "protecting the shield." The NFL and the Chiefs are getting hammered over this. The league doesn't have to prove a single thing . . . they aren't the court system. It's a black mark on the league and Hill will likely be missing a lot of football. They don't have to show anything to be "proven beyond a reasonable doubt." I don't even think they have to follow the "preponderance of the evidence" threshold that civil courts use. Remember the "more likely than not" standard they used for Tom Brady? Bottom line, Sheriff Roger can impose any punishment, penalty, or suspension he so chooses and there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it.

Not only is this (at least) a second  infraction for Hill, the Chiefs have had multiple players with serious DV issues. Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend. Kareem Hunt kicked a woman and got released and suspended. Now Hill. I think we are well past the stage of thinking that Hill will get off scot-free and everything will just go back to normal.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, KellysHeroes said:

Tyreek owner still desperately trying to spin things.

2 hours ago, Anarchy99 said:

Really? The kid isn't a witness? The fiance isn't a witness? Other friends and family couldn't be witnesses? Doctors and clinicians couldn't be witnesses? The fiance is in a bind now . . . the cat is out of the bag. Not sure she could now say "Oops, just kidding, Tyreek is an angel and a great father and this is all a big misunderstanding." The authorities will threaten to charge her with a crime and take her kid(s) from her unless she rolls on Hill. This story isn't done and I am guessing there will be a lot more information to come out and it may take a long time to get the legal side of things resolved . . . while Hill sits on the sidelines.

The league cares a ton about its image, its sponsors, and "protecting the shield." The NFL and the Chiefs are getting hammered over this. The league doesn't have to prove a single thing . . . they aren't the court system. It's a black mark on the league and Hill will likely be missing a lot of football. They don't have to show anything to be "proven beyond a reasonable doubt." I don't even think they have to follow the "preponderance of the evidence" threshold that civil courts use. Remember the "more likely than not" standard they used for Tom Brady? Bottom line, Sheriff Roger can impose any punishment, penalty, or suspension he so chooses and there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it.

Not only is this (at least) a second  infraction for Hill, the Chiefs have had multiple players with serious DV issues. Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend. Kareem Hunt kicked a woman and got released and suspended. Now Hill. I think we are well past the stage of thinking that Hill will get off scot-free and everything will just go back to normal.

Your reaction proves my point... thank you.

7 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

Totally random but anyone seen this video that seems to show Tyreek Hill who was coaching a youth flag football game run on the field, chase down and tackle a little kid with autism to prevent him from scoring? 

https://twitter.com/mrgivan/status/1121911825120026625?s=21

I guess you missed the whole discussion on it several pages ago.

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

I guess you missed the whole discussion on it several pages ago.

I did- I’ll delete my post if you want to delete the reply.

No one actually believes those are real text messages in today's report do they?  If that's not scripted, I don't know what is.  It's weird that they couldn't have made it sound a bit more believable. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Deamon said:

No one actually believes those are real text messages in today's report do they?  If that's not scripted, I don't know what is.  It's weird that they couldn't have made it sound a bit more believable. 

What text messages?

never mind. 

Edited by Rhythmdoctor
1 minute ago, Rhythmdoctor said:

What text messages?

https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1123999544864382976/photo/1

Tyreek: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our
son.] But for some reason I still may be charged.”

Crystal: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it.
I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Deamon said:

I'm sure they wrote everything out in perfect grammatical English. Hill doesn't speak that way but when he send text messages he sure does.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I'm sure they wrote everything out in perfect grammatical English. Hill doesn't speak that way but when he send text messages he sure does.

Just seems like making this fake text convo is going to do more harm to his image than help it.  There's no way anyone will believe this to be an actual text convo that they didn't think would be used as evidence.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Right? If 'reek only calls her "bro" verbally, why would anyone believe he'd type out her name, let alone use proper sentence structure?

Edited by Flying Elvis
1 minute ago, Deamon said:

Just seems like making this fake text convo is going to do more harm to his image than help it.  There's no way anyone will believe this to be an actual text convo that they didn't think would be used as evidence.

It's ludicrous. I'm sure stinkin ref will come in and tell us "no one knows.....for sure.....if....those text messages....are real or.....not".

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Laughing 4

Just went through my phone to confirm that I have never, ever, even once keyed in the name of the person I texted if it was someone familiar. Very rare cases I used a name to address the recipient: New contact (i.e. Hi [name], I coach the team you face this weekend...) or in a group text to address a single person (i.e. [Name] - you'll be running this drill at practice...).

This is laughable "evidence" but it's the NFL... could just be enough that the money wins out. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Flying Elvis said:

Right? If 'reek only calls her "bro" verbally, why would anyone believe he'd type out her name, let alone use proper sentence structure?

fwiw....it states in there that the text messages have been forensically reviewed and verified to be authentic...and they go back over a period of time, not just recently......and I guess with everything going on once the investigation started a long time ago.... if I was Tyreek I would be crossing my I's and dotting my T's in a text message exchange that I knew could be reproduced letter by letter and used at some point.....so I would be minding my P's and Q's with things that are digitally written.....he probably and (obviously ) felt differently about things that were said verbally, not knowing he was being recorded....and thought anything that was said would be somebody's word against his....again not defending Hill, but I could see how his tone and choice of words would be different in texts then it would be verbally...

• Laughing 1
44 minutes ago, Deamon said:

https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1123999544864382976/photo/1

Tyreek: “Crystal you know I didn’t cause any bruising or harm to [our
son.] But for some reason I still may be charged.”

Crystal: “I know you didn’t. I did. I hurt [our son.] I’m the one that did it.
I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything.”

This is so fake, it’s cringe-inducing. 

• Like 6

Was gonna post this earlier but the same person who seemed to be close to the situation posted again on Chiefs Planet. As everyone already knows two incidents were reported to the police that they investigated. The first was because the boy told someone that his dad hits him. The interesting one is the second. They made it seem like it was a Chiefs player that reported it. Basically Crystal was good friends with his girlfriend and she told that person that Tyreek abuses their son. This player noticed bruising on the boy when he was around previously and felt obligated to tell someone. Originally told the coaching staff or management. Days later that Twitter message came out from the godmother asking the Chiefs if they were going to do anything about Tyreek breaking his kids arm before it became public knowledge. This player contacted the police then cause he wasn't convinced the Chiefs did anything with his earlier concern.

Obviously don't know if its 100% true.

Bottom line is here we have a guy who has o class and comes off as a stupid know nothing.  If he did anything or not so what, just telling a woman....you need to fear me....is all it takes for me.  Dump him.

Yes, knowing his history is why I'm taking that stance.

And, he was my fav current player.

Edited by ZenoRazon
1 hour ago, Bucky86 said:

:bs:

Tyreek Hill's lawyer denies abuse claims in letter to the NFL, per sources.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1123994630087901184?s=20

In a four-page letter to the NFL, Tyreek Hill's lawyer denies that Hill engaged in child abuse while accusing Crystal Espinal of it https://t.co/c1kSRpoEh7

Tyreek: "Cherished Crystal. Thou knowest I had rather a thousand ruffians accost me than I harm the babe. The wheels of injustice turn unabated."

Crystal:"Forsooth, my dove. I alone bear the blame and the shame. Oh, unrequited affection didst cause my retort."

Also from twitter

Edited by Soulfly3
  • Like 8
  • Laughing 8
51 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

😂at those text messages.

Do tyreke and his wife think the investigators are stupid enough to buy that ####.

Terez A. Paylor‏Verified account @TerezPaylor

Update: My understanding is that the text messages referred to (and directly mentioned) in the Hill letter have been authenticated.

2 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Terez A. Paylor‏Verified account @TerezPaylor

Update: My understanding is that the text messages referred to (and directly mentioned) in the Hill letter have been authenticated.

Not denying they were written by Tyreke and his wife.  That's not the point.  They are clearly trying a bush league cover up that is so transparent it's ridiculous.

• Like 3

One key thing from Hill's letter and later backed up by this tweet below is it does NOT appear the case has been re-opened, not yet anyway and since it's been a week I'm guessing if no new evidence comes about it won't be re-opened. 

As I've said often during this if he's not convicted or charged this talk of him never playing again goes away and chances he plays in 2020 increase heavily. He's likely looking at 6 games at most, small chance it could be a season if they conclude he did do something and label him a repeat offender so not ruling it out but I think odds are without him being charged is 6 games.

Terez A. Paylor‏Verified account @TerezPaylor 4h4 hours ago

A source with knowledge of the investigation told Yahoo Sports that there’s a belief among some close to the ordeal that the child abuse case against Hill has not been actually “reopened."

And from Tyreek's letter dated today:

As you know, District Attorney Steve Howe’s office carefully reviewed all the evidence including detailed reports, videotaped interviews, medical reports and other significant evidence before he declined to prosecute either party in this case. They have also reviewed the secret audio tape. It should be clear by now that  there is a lot of information,including other compelling evidence that points to Tyreek’s innocence,that is not a matter of public record and that cannot be addressed in this letter. All indications are that the criminal investigation is over, and Tyreek still maintains his innocence

36 minutes ago, menobrown said:

One key thing from Hill's letter and later backed up by this tweet below is it does NOT appear the case has been re-opened, not yet anyway and since it's been a week I'm guessing if no new evidence comes about it won't be re-opened. 

As I've said often during this if he's not convicted or charged this talk of him never playing again goes away and chances he plays in 2020 increase heavily. He's likely looking at 6 games at most, small chance it could be a season if they conclude he did do something and label him a repeat offender so not ruling it out but I think odds are without him being charged is 6 games.

Terez A. Paylor‏Verified account @TerezPaylor 4h4 hours ago

A source with knowledge of the investigation told Yahoo Sports that there’s a belief among some close to the ordeal that the child abuse case against Hill has not been actually “reopened."

And from Tyreek's letter dated today:

As you know, District Attorney Steve Howe’s office carefully reviewed all the evidence including detailed reports, videotaped interviews, medical reports and other significant evidence before he declined to prosecute either party in this case. They have also reviewed the secret audio tape. It should be clear by now that  there is a lot of information,including other compelling evidence that points to Tyreek’s innocence,that is not a matter of public record and that cannot be addressed in this letter. All indications are that the criminal investigation is over, and Tyreek still maintains his innocence

The article from the other day referenced cameras inside the house, which makes me wonder if the police have the ability to search for recorded video of what went on inside the house when Hill was there. Not sure how easy or difficult it would be to obtain a warrant to get try to get the recordings (if there are any) and what time frame in the past they would be able to ask a judge for.

3 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

fwiw....it states in there that the text messages have been forensically reviewed and verified to be authentic...and they go back over a period of time, not just recently......and I guess with everything going on once the investigation started a long time ago.... if I was Tyreek I would be crossing my I's and dotting my T's in a text message exchange that I knew could be reproduced letter by letter and used at some point.....so I would be minding my P's and Q's with things that are digitally written.....he probably and (obviously ) felt differently about things that were said verbally, not knowing he was being recorded....and thought anything that was said would be somebody's word against his....again not defending Hill, but I could see how his tone and choice of words would be different in texts then it would be verbally...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Like 2

Tyreek may very well be a scumbag, but there’s a huge question mark as to who abused their kid.

If they were going to get together & fake a text message, it would’ve included something that would benefit them both (like he fell down the stairs). Plus, I’m assuming the time stamp was verified

Bottom line is none of us know what happened.

Just now, Football Jones said:

Tyreek may very well be a scumbag, but there’s a huge question mark as to who abused their kid.

If they were going to get together & fake a text message, it would’ve included something that would benefit them both (like he fell down the stairs). Plus, I’m assuming the time stamp was verified

Wouldn't shock me if Hill used her phone to text himself to cover his tracks without her even knowing it.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
38 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Wait.....what