What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA (5 Viewers)

i don't believe a thing Schefter says without confirmation from a real source. He has been wrong too often in the past

Schefter is by far the best in the business, have you been screwed by his info before or something?

Never mind that on a thing like this he's just saying what people with the team are leaking to him--it's unreliable because they could be lying for any reason if this is what they want out there, or because Hill really is a true gametime decision and may or may not play. 

So for me it's not about this "scoop" that isn't even a scoop--Schefter can be right and Hill still doesn't play. I only commented because I've never seen someone say this about Schefter. He's the Woj of the NFL. 

Schefter is by far the best in the business, have you been screwed by his info before or something?

Never mind that on a thing like this he's just saying what people with the team are leaking to him--it's unreliable because they could be lying for any reason if this is what they want out there, or because Hill really is a true gametime decision and may or may not play. 

So for me it's not about this "scoop" that isn't even a scoop--Schefter can be right and Hill still doesn't play. I only commented because I've never seen someone say this about Schefter. He's the Woj of the NFL. 
Outside of a coaches themselves, Schefter is THE guy to get news from. I know quite a few people in the league. All say the same thing. He's the guy. Some of the GMs hate Rappaport.  All of them hate freaking Laconfora.  Shefty has build a solid reputation for years and is trusted by the GMs and other guys for a reason.  

Things are starting to get a little juicy with the anticipation of Mahomes to Hill and opening up the field for KC. 

Starting him with reserved confidence lol 

Starting him against my better judgement. Really think he's gonna be on a really limited snap count but I guess it only takes one play for this guy. 

HIll in and Watkins out. How will this affect Hardman and Robinson?

Am I crazy to think this might be best scenario for them?  Hill opens up the field and they should have an easier go plus with Watkins out they should both still be on field plenty.

Is Pringles the loser here?  Chief fans have any insights?

HIll in and Watkins out. How will this affect Hardman and Robinson?

Am I crazy to think this might be best scenario for them?  Hill opens up the field and they should have an easier go plus with Watkins out they should both still be on field plenty.

Is Pringles the loser here?  Chief fans have any insights?
I'd like to hear from any Chiefs fans as well. I've got both Tyreek and Hardman. 

Me too.  Am considering sitting Golladay in favor of Hardman.  Probably won't do it but my gut tells me that Hill will open up opps for others.  In the end just can't be sure it'll be Hardman
I've been going back and forth between Robinson vs Robby Anderson but in the end, this is a good matchup for KC and should be a high scoring game. Hill will get his but there is a good chance Robinson and/or Hardman will have a solid day too and possibly both.

I guess if Hill is playing he's too good to sit for Hardman even though it might be Hardman that benefits from having Hill on the field. Shouldn't be this tough of a decision but it is. Should probably always start Hill if he's active.

I guess if Hill is playing he's too good to sit for Hardman even though it might be Hardman that benefits from having Hill on the field. Shouldn't be this tough of a decision but it is. Should probably always start Hill if he's active.
You have to go with your stud if he is playing.  I'm troubled that KC says they will "rotate Hill in" as that sounds limited, but still, he is such a big play maker that you have to play him over Hardman who hasn't been consistent even with Hill out.

That was sick. The amount of air Hill got on that jump was impressive.

Looked like he jumped his height to get that. Not bad for a 5'10 wideout. Not bad at all.

Guy looks good out there. No hesitation in contact, speedy and crisp.

Users who are viewing this thread