Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA

46 minutes ago, steelcityman said:

Whats the price check on Waddle now?   Was going to try to get him, but now maybe for a little less?   Was going to combo 1.09 this year and 1st next year.   But now not so sure.  I am looking to win this year, need Upper tier WR.  
maybe a 1st next year????

no that isn't enough - that is the bare minimum IMO

17 hours ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Talk about sour grapes and the jealousy just oozes.

Maybe you should book a visit and see what all the fuss is about

🤷‍♂️

I think it is actually a valid point. Teams in states with no income taxes absolutely do have an advantage in luring players. With their salaries, 5-10% is a lot of money.

18 minutes ago, Team Chaos said:

I think it is actually a valid point. Teams in states with no income taxes absolutely do have an advantage in luring players. With their salaries, 5-10% is a lot of money.

That's why the Texans routinely get the best players and the Rams cannot.

• Love 1
  • Laughing 3

15 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

no that isn't enough - that is the bare minimum IMO

so i got a counter offer:  I get  Waddle, 4.04 and next year 3rd rd and I give up Toney, 1.09 and next years 1st.

Seems a little high for me(to get Waddle after Hill trade).    I would think with those 3 trade pieces I can get more.   Maybe I am wrong????

I am not good at trades.

• 2 months later...

Tbf to cheatah, it's not like Mahomes is specifically known for his pinpoint accuracy. It's realistic that Tua might be more accurate.

Although, Treek might not care so much about accuracy when he's open but not getting the ball because Tua was sacked or already dumped it off.

35 minutes ago, massraider said:

.@cheetah also added he wants people to know how much easier he made on Patrick Mahomes to play QB: "He know that without the Cheetah on the field, he know that, ‘Hey, Pat you’re gonna have a long day today.'”

https://t.co/T9SsK9ptIc

Noice. You speak your truth, Tyreek. 

A star WR making drama. Shocking 🙄

Hill is puffing his feathers now and running his mouth....eventually it will settle in that he went from a QB situation that is about as solid as it can get for the foreseeable .... to a franchise who's QB they have thought about trying to replace since basically day one.. Ryan Fitzpatrick will be on speed dial...