What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do I make this trade? (1 Viewer)

Conanthecontrarian

Footballguy
I have been offered TJ Yeldon for Morgan Burnett in a 12 team Zealots dynasty league. For those not familiar with Zealots leagues, we have 53 man rosters and it is a non-ppr league with standard offensive scoring. IDP scoring is Forced Fumble and Fumble Recovery = 2 pts, Int = 3 pts, Solo = 1 pt, Tackle assist = 0.5 pts, Sack = 3 pts, Pass Defensed = 1pt, Tackles for a loss = 2 pts.

We start 3 DBs every week and I have Josh Norman, Kurt Coleman, Kenny Vaccaro, Jacquiski Tarrt, Reshad Jones and Harold Jones-Quartey on my roster. I can start 1-3 RBs and have CJ Anderson, McCoy, JStewart, Jalen Richard, Rashad Jennings, Arian Foster, Lance Dunbar and McCluster on my roster.  The WW is picked pretty clean for DBs to replace Burnett. There are mostly CBs like Talib, Nickell and Hayward available. The Top available S are Ishmael, Amos and McDougald. 

So, should I take the deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to think of a case where I wouldn't deal any db for a decent young rb...

If nothing else, try to picture what DBs you could turn around and deal Yeldon back for, or even DB plus pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a reasonable trade although I am not so sure if the actual points show that to be true.  I would guess Burnett probably has close to or more points than Yeldon at this point.  I see Burnett as a starter for you and Yeldon would not be. 

On perceived value (as others stated above) it is an easy accept because Yeldon has more perceived value than a DB.  And since this is a dynasty league that perception goes a long way for flipping Yeldon for something of more help.  When comparing straight apples to apples for this year Burnett is probably much better for your team however, Yeldon has more outward value to others.

Users who are viewing this thread