What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody have good news? (1 Viewer)

Sconch said:
We're discussing the Bill of Rights in class this week.  We were talking about search and seizure, privacy, drug tests etc.  This one goofball raises his hand:

"My stepmom smokes pot."

I say "Uhhh...that's a little too much information, champ."

"Yeah, I know...but she smokes a LOT of pot.  A LOT."

Did you get her number?

Two weeks ago I went to the Ryder Cup every day but Thursday (Tuesday - Sunday), plus took the day off before and the day off after. Then worked Tuesday - Friday and this past Monday. 

This week I took Tuesday through next Monday off for my second fishing trip to Ontario, Canada, this year. I'm currently here and leaving Sunday. The first day we fished it was cold and snowing but no big deal because we were dressed for it. I caught the biggest walleye at 26" and the biggest crappie at 14" out of 15 people that day. The next day I had the two largest walleyes at 23" and 23 1/2".

The cabin next door to the lodge has a black bear up in a tree. First time I've seen a bear in the wild and I got some pics. Pretty young cub whose Momma was shot, but still cool. 

Last night I saw the Northern Lights for the first time, mainly green and dancing. Absolutely incredible. 

So I will have had 17 of the last 22 days off and my birthday is next week too.

Two weeks ago I went to the Ryder Cup every day but Thursday (Tuesday - Sunday), plus took the day off before and the day off after. Then worked Tuesday - Friday and this past Monday. 

This week I took Tuesday through next Monday off for my second fishing trip to Ontario, Canada, this year. I'm currently here and leaving Sunday. The first day we fished it was cold and snowing but no big deal because we were dressed for it. I caught the biggest walleye at 26" and the biggest crappie at 14" out of 15 people that day. The next day I had the two largest walleyes at 23" and 23 1/2".

The cabin next door to the lodge has a black bear up in a tree. First time I've seen a bear in the wild and I got some pics. Pretty young cub whose Momma was shot, but still cool. 

Last night I saw the Northern Lights for the first time, mainly green and dancing. Absolutely incredible. 

So I will have had 17 of the last 22 days off and my birthday is next week too.
Wow.  You win.  You or the guy that took a poop, I guess.

Sconch said:
We're discussing the Bill of Rights in class this week.  We were talking about search and seizure, privacy, drug tests etc.  This one goofball raises his hand:

"My stepmom smokes pot."

I say "Uhhh...that's a little too much information, champ."

"Yeah, I know...but she smokes a LOT of pot.  A LOT."
Nobody likes a rat, kid

Baloney Sandwich said:
A stripper gave me her number today
I've had that happen before. Then she squeezed her nipples and curdled breast milk wound up on each of my arms. So we started making out. I used the dollar bill she wrote her number on to pay for gas. This did not happen this week. There is no moral to this story.

:shrugs:

Oh, I pulled a prescription for Valium. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
RealReactions said:
Couldn't agree more with sconch. My elementary teachers told my parents i was a bad influence and said it to the 2 kids i hanged out with too. Turns out they were the bad influence. One is in jail and the other has 2 kids and isn't even 22 yet while I'm about to graduate college this year with a finance degree  :rolleyes:
Hey, nice job. Seriously.

cstu said:
aWife sold a house for $1.6 million that closed today.
She get 3% or 6%?  Either way, nice week.  Hell, nice month, at least for me, but I don't make Otis money and I don't make Chet tip money.

I've had that happen before. Then she squeezed her nipples and curdled breast milk wound up on each of my arms. So we started making out. I used the dollar bill she wrote her number on to pay for gas. This did not happen this week. There is no moral to this story.

:shrugs:

Oh, I pulled a prescription for Valium. Nice.
@Snickers alias?

Hillary and Trump are still our two choices . So all news still sucks.  

I finally replaced the passenger side  taillights on my car,  now I won't have to worry about getting pulled over at night. 

ETA : I found 5 quarters while cleaning my seats.  Score! 

I got this "funny" bumpersticker from a coworker that looks like a typical election/candidate sticker but it says "Obi-Wan Kenobi 2016.  He's our only hope".

Same kid as above said "you're voting for Can-Oh-Bee?  Who is that?"
He must have a helluva teacher.

Someone very close to me is in the final three (started with 40) of a very popular reality show.  So I'm excited about that and it seems like good news each day that passes and I don't hear from them. 

well, it appears that racist cops have ceased gunning down 'unarmed' black men for a bit.

state fair in town, going thursday and it will be in the 80s.  thursday is free entry if you bring 5 cans of food, so i have a bag ready to go of some of my oldest and most rancid products.  looking forward to fried jello and pig racing.

Users who are viewing this thread