What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Trade] A.Robinson for Doyle (1 Viewer)

FormerlyADog

Footballguy
14 Team, 0.5 PPR

Give: Jack Doyle

Get: Allen Robinson

My receivers are Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Jeremy Maclin, Philip Dorsett, Kenny Stills

Waiver is thin for TE... I have the #1 waiver, so I'd hope to pick up Vernon Davis or Cameron Brate as a FA.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are able to pull this off give yourself a pat on the back.  I don't think any A-Rob owner would ever do this.

I was offered this trade... based on ARob's performance, and my next available replacement for TE, I'm actually hesitant to do so.  I'm sitting 3-4 and this would hurt me in the short term.

• ARob now has close to zero trade value in any competitive format
  • If I take the trade, unless I'm able to rob someone blind, ARob will be riding the bench until further notice.

I believe ARob will continue to suck until an OC and/or HC change

Not mention, his remaining SOS:

• Wk 13: Den (Terrible)
  • Wk 14: Min (Terrible)
  • Wk 15: Hou (Bad)
  • Wk 16: Ten (Subpar)

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would still gamble on the talent and upside of A-Rob.  Doyle is just a guy and Brate is a serviceable replacement.

Give: Jack Doyle

Get: Allen Robinson

i do this quickly if u can get davis or brate like u said (i also dont know if u have another te on ur roster?)..............im still starting arobs upside over maclin/dorsett/stills even thos hes been disappointing so far

Users who are viewing this thread