What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (1 Viewer)

Capella

CAPELLODINHO
So after exhaustively following this crap election for the past 15 months, many many people told me I should take tomorrow off (Ed note: nobody said this) to sit on my big dumb ### and watch all-day election coverage. So that I will do, from 9 am (well after I vote and get a chick fill a biscuit) until likely midnight or beyond if, and please Jesus no, this thing takes a while to hash out. 

I am doing this because I also figure the apocalypse is happening tomorrow and I would rather be home for it then stuck in traffic. 

I will live-blog Wolf ? Blitzer's meltdown here, as well as all the dumb things said by dumb people on Fox News, and maybe occasionally one of the other less-watched networks. Also I will text my idiot Trump supporting dad who has no money or net worth and who literally lives in a (old person's) trailer park yet has an incredibly valuable vote in a swing state and is ALL-IN ON THE TRUMP TRAIN.  

If this gets boring or no traction this thread will simply die the death we all deserve for being in this position anyways. Join me, won't you? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you stop by your dads, give him a 40 and some weed?  Ya know, just... ah, cuz. 

Koya said:
I talk to real people all the time.  This is a ####### reprieve.
It certainly used to be.  The board has changed a lot.  But, Mr. Capella here might just bring it all back together with this thread.  It has top 10 all time potential just based on the title and first post. 

Don't let us down Capella.  This is all on you.

fantasycurse42 said:
Good, can this be the official election thread no squistions allowed location?
He started his own little thread a few days ago...no reason for him to come in here. :thumbup:  

It certainly used to be.  The board has changed a lot.  But, Mr. Capella here might just bring it all back together with this thread.  It has top 10 all time potential just based on the title and first post. 

Don't let us down Capella.  This is all on you.
If we get Larry_Boy and MrHarrier, maybe. 

Yankee23Fan said:
There are over 2600 pages combined in the Hillary and Trump threads.  2600..... pages.

Some of us need to get out more and talk to real people.
I'm not sure that I could effectively communicate with a real person anymore. And that's assuming that I ever could. 

Yankee23Fan said:
There are over 2600 pages combined in the Hillary and Trump threads.  2600..... pages.

Some of us need to get out more and talk to real people.
I know people, good people, great people... They'll tell you my plan to post in the Hillary and Donald threads is an amazing plan, possibly the best plan you've ever seen!

Users who are viewing this thread