What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (1 Viewer)

This could work out perfectly for Trump.

1. He wins the popular vote.
2. She wins the electoral vote.
3. He doesn't get stuck in the WH for 4 years and can claim he beat her and it's a rigged system.
She is going to crush him on the west coast...she will have the popular vote and a slim electoral vote win. 

This could work out perfectly for Trump.

1. He wins the popular vote.
2. She wins the electoral vote.
3. He doesn't get stuck in the WH for 4 years and can claim he beat her and it's a rigged system.
Good call...I think this is what's going to happen.

Fox calls Virginia for Hillary.   But it looks like it was way close. 
Trump is looking real good in the 3 he needed: Ohio, FL and NC.  Virginia would have made this a slam-dunk for Trump imo.  If she ends up winning that, this one is going to the wire and our focus shifts to Wisc, Mich, Arizona.

PA just flipped to Trump on the NYTs forecast.  He's going to get at least 295 EVs.

With a decent shot at 305 if Wisconsin flips.

Tim was suspended for 48 hours for insulting Fish in this thread. Somebody reported me, apparently. 

I was terrified of this result even when the polls showed Hillary up by 10 or more about a month ago. I can't recall the number of times Saints chided me, "It's over!" 

Oh well. If Trump ends up winning I'll support him, like I would any President, and hope for the best. 

One of the big positives if Trump wins.......SNL and Alex Baldwin will give us 4 years of amazing material.
He'll dissapear and never be heard from again. Maybe he goes to Canada...maybe he goes to some "center"  a mile below the Ozarks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Trump is now the status quo candidate?
He has proposed large tax breaks for top earners with no plans on how to pay for it.. Debt will sky rocket.. sooner or later we have to pay for it and pay we will.. unlike how he ran his empire we can't just file for bankruptcy . :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim was suspended for 48 hours for insulting Fish in this thread. Somebody reported me, apparently. 

I was terrified of this result even when the polls showed Hillary up by 10 or more about a month ago. I can't recall the number of times Saints chided me, "It's over!" 

Oh well. If Trump ends up winning I'll support him, like I would any President, and hope for the best. 
I see what you did there.

Here is the full tin-foil story for anyone that cares.

A guy goes by FBI_Anon shows up on the 4Chan hacker boards and starts an AMA (Ask Me Anything).  He starts saying some seriously wild stuff that ends up being nearly all true.  In his AMAs, he tells everyone some of this has to be made up and lies or the trail would lead to him.  Pure tin-foil stuff I get it.

But as the election proceeds, more of these hints / clues about where to look, uncover a ton of stuff.  Reddit / Donald thread, 4 Chan, Twitter, WikiLeaks all telling a story.  Some of the best US hackers in the world all seem to be lining up with the FBI guy (which makes zero sense) as the FBI is always looking to bust the hackers.  Mind you these revelations were being told in July.  WikiLeaks starts validating these things.  

FBI Anon guy (if believed) says the corruption has gone too far and that the FBI know too much about the Clintons to let her back in the Whitehouse.  It gets weirder and weirder.  The child pedo sex ring stems from it.  Time will tell I suppose if this was a giant hoax or real. 

Thanks for the update, Winston Churchill

Trump now a big favorite according to Bovada:

Next President of the United States of America

Hillary Clinton+180

Donald Trump-220

2016 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Worse banning EVER. On this historic night Tim should be here. That guy needs perambanned for reporting Tim.

Welcome, Batman!

Users who are viewing this thread