Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread

Capella

I've never been a Clinton fan, just desperately wanted her over Trump.  But on a long term level it no longer matters. The alt right owns a big piece of the Republican Party now, no matter what happens with the results. It's going to be a long road dealing with that.

8 minutes ago, Native said:

Silver says its going to come down to Michigan. Hes giving FL, NC, OH to Trump, but callling it 276-260 to Clinton. Breakdown on the right.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2016-election-results-coverage/?ex_cid=extra_banner

I agree. 

IMO, women and minorities deserve everything they get if Trump wins. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walking Boot said:
9 minutes ago, Native said:

Silver says its going to come down to Michigan. Hes giving FL, NC, OH to Trump, but callling it 276-260 to Clinton. Breakdown on the right.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/2016-election-results-coverage/?ex_cid=extra_banner

Michigan?! Who figured on this? 

God, she's the worst.

Michael Moore

Lame.  Tried to bet all I had left.

The cumulative total stake of $200.00 is greater than the maximum total stake of $100.00, and the cumulative total to win of $600.00 is greater than the maximum to win of $100.00 for Hillary Clinton in event Next President of the United States of America.

1 minute ago, urbanhack said:

401K balance successfully transferred.

I recently inherited some money. It has been sitting in a savings account just for this occasion.  Thought I might have missed a little earlier today, but I'm feeling better about that decision now. 

• Like 1