What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (3 Viewers)

FB feed post  LOL

Okay, the polls are still open in CA, OR, WA, HI, and AK. To all my friends in those places, get everyone you know to go vote for Hillary!!! What the hell is going on???

CNN saying that Hilary didn't do very well in Philadelphia (I mean she did well percentage-wise, but not enough votes possibly).

If Trump comes back and wins Pennsylvania, it's over.

9 Million votes in so far for Florida...Trump up about 135k...

HRC has to make up 135k inside of 450,000 votes...she would have to win 2/3 of the remaining vote...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the map on CNN, she has to win NC right??? Apparently they have stopped counting votes in Charlotte at 43% but if the margin holds, that alone would be enough to catch up.

I've never been a Clinton fan, just desperately wanted her over Trump.  But on a long term level it no longer matters. The alt right owns a big piece of the Republican Party now, no matter what happens with the results. It's going to be a long road dealing with that.
I would worry more about the Bernie voters.  They are going to fraction the Democratic party 

I've never been a Clinton fan, just desperately wanted her over Trump.  But on a long term level it no longer matters. The alt right owns a big piece of the Republican Party now, no matter what happens with the results. It's going to be a long road dealing with that.
I would worry more about the Bernie voters.  They are going to fraction the Democratic party 
We will be taking it over

Users who are viewing this thread