What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (2 Viewers)

NYT has been nailing it all night, and they have Mich and Wisc going to Trump, as well as PA. Its over. I can't see him losing Iowa or Arizona.

For those worrying about Tim...he's fine. He (likely) got a timeout for being feisty at the beginning of this thread last night (his post has since been deleted). He'll be back.

I'm more worried on him saying the wrong thing to North Korea, China, etc.. and they decide to escalate things.. He has no off switch which is great as a TV show . . but as President :oldunsure:
China has been pushing the envelope with Obama.  I'm not so sure it matters who is President.

It's going to be Trump. I don't see a path for Clinton anymore.

The media is stunned. I am actually enjoying watching NBC right now.....they are in disbelief. 

Seriously may need to shut down my FB for a few weeks. 
I did that months ago. Might not go back? It's been nice. Even with strong differing opinions, there's more or less actual debate within these walls. FB is a cess pool of re-posted links and foaming mouth hot takes. No thanks. Inauguration + 2 months...maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread