What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (2 Viewers)

Well......I am going to have a long day at the office tomorrow. Dow may sell off 1000 points in the first hour.

Feeding frenzy type day for me and my clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty amazing just how far in the bag CNN has gone for Clinton in this election. Their entire discussion is about Hillary and her path to winning.

This election really is unreal. Both parties have done their best to destroy us all. Nicely done America. Screw you Republican voters. Screw you Democrat voters.
Its almost like they're trying to determine if the race is over yet

Lot's of family facebook posters are praising Jesus right now 
Jesus is as Jesus does.  I don't mind Jesus and am fine with the family members....

except the one that's had three abortions and has thrown her hat behind Trump because this country is going to hell.  That one, I don't quite understand. 

So glad this is not our problem.   While it probably hurts us on trade in the near term, I think its ultimately good for Canada's standing that all of these major countries (UK, now U.S., and likely Germany next) committing global relations/economic suicide.
Yeah, we just need to keep Kevin O'Leary the hell away from a political run. 

Users who are viewing this thread