What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (3 Viewers)

Having two full time incomes and still not being able to save anything or even take a decent vacation.  Working day after day after day with no real hope of a better future for themselves or their children.  People who were young or even in their primes in the 80's and 90's have seen some serious regression in their quality of life and the expectations for the future.  Meanwhile everything in the news and government is about the 1% of the population who feels they were born the wrong gender or how a spoiled college kid needs more safe spaces.  People are saying F that.  I'm tired and frustrated and sick of having the liberal agenda shoved down my throat and saying I don't matter.

At least that's my best guess.  Some of it is very misguided, some of it not so much.  But the numbers are higher than anyone really understood.
How is Trump going to do anything to make that better?

Users who are viewing this thread