Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread

Capella

1 hour ago, Doctor Detroit said:
1 hour ago, ffldrew said:

She's done in Michigan

Um, again...no.  Wayne County is about a quarter of Michigan's population and they hae 11% reporting, a lot of votes yet to be counted. 

Yea I was wrong - looking at the wrong numbers for a couple of counties and had thought that Wayne was coming in weak.

But Wisconsin is not looking good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArbyMelt said:

The data is there to look at. Milwaukee County is 80% in and Dane County is 100% in, go look at the 2012 and the current 2016 numbers. Its all there to see.

They just said there are 60k votes out in Dane County.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, ffldrew said:
1 hour ago, Doctor Detroit said:
1 hour ago, ffldrew said:

She's done in Michigan

Um, again...no.  Wayne County is about a quarter of Michigan's population and they hae 11% reporting, a lot of votes yet to be counted. 

Yea I was wrong - looking at the wrong numbers for a couple of counties and had thought that Wayne was coming in weak.

But Wisconsin is not looking good

Way to man up, mang.  :thumbup:

16 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

Having two full time incomes and still not being able to save anything or even take a decent vacation.  Working day after day after day with no real hope of a better future for themselves or their children.  People who were young or even in their primes in the 80's and 90's have seen some serious regression in their quality of life and the expectations for the future.  Meanwhile everything in the news and government is about the 1% of the population who feels they were born the wrong gender or how a spoiled college kid needs more safe spaces.  People are saying F that.  I'm tired and frustrated and sick of having the liberal agenda shoved down my throat and saying I don't matter.

At least that's my best guess.  Some of it is very misguided, some of it not so much.  But the numbers are higher than anyone really understood.

How is Trump going to do anything to make that better?

• Like 1