Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread

Capella

September of last year I went to Vancouver. Taxi driver kept wanting to talk to me about the US election, asking me whether Trump's going to win. "No way," I said, "not going to happen."  He looks me in the eye in the rear view mirror and says, "Donald Trump's going to be your next president", looking almost gleeful at the thought. I keep thinking about that Canadian taxi driver tonight.  

• Like 4

ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....

ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....

ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME....ROME!!!!

• Like 6

Just now, lod001 said:

:lmao: Rachel maddow just went 'ugghh' when Trump took another state.

There is some silver lining to this election.  The egg on the face of the liberal elites is satisfying.  It wasn't enough for me to vote for Trump, but I know people that voted for him almost exclusively to see people like her whine.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, ArbyMelt said:

Vote is already in from Detroit, Trump will win Michigan

Update?  She's 17k down with 300k+ votes still out in Wayne county alone.  lololololol

I nominate you for the worst poster of the night award.  Please except your parting gifts at the door.  :bye:

2 minutes ago, Dinsy Ejotuz said:

Minnesota just crossed the line at the NYTs as well.  

Could be an electoral route for Trump despite losing the popular vote.

Shows you how much of a disparity there is in sentiment between rural and urban America.

Edited by dickey moe