What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 10 (1 Viewer)

KarmaPolice

Footballguy
Let's start this off so we can think about something besides politics today!!

More expensive than Zeke last week, but in an even better position, is there any way that David Johnson isn't in 100% of lineups this week vs. the 49ers at home??

I agree, DJ should be in everyone's cash LUs at a minimum

Looks like I will be heavy cash on the Thur-Mon slate as I want to use Flacco and West

Targeting the Pitt/Dall game, feels like a perfect bounce back week for Big Ben and his ownership should be down cause of the stinker he just put up, also like Dak here

Den/NO at 49?  Is the NO offense that good or has Vegas lost faith in the Den defense?

Looks like Houst and NYJ are the safe plays at Def, if Foles starts again then I may pay up for Carolina

Boswell checks all of the boxes for my Kicker this week

Still waiting on a Chic/TB line

Got 2 really good prime time games this week with Seat/NE and Cincy/NYG

I can't trust Boswell in cash. Pitt goes for 2 more than any other team and he only has 8 FGs on the year. Add in the facts that he isn't even min price and Pitt is worst stadium for kickers I'm not sure I'd even use him for GPPs.

It took most of the season but Bryant is finally the most expensive PK but will still make some of my lineups if I can fit him in. Min price Ks I like are Lutz and Novak or Crosby for an extra $100.

At QB Ill be using Ben,Brady and Ryan for cash and Brees or Dak for GPP

RB I'm going with the Johnson Ajayi combo-they could each hit 200 yards and a TD. Will also have some Zeke but this is my fav combo.

Hopefully Evans clears concussion tests as he's my top WR this week. Value WR I like are Crowder,Ty  Williams,Marq Lee, Cobb and JJ Nelson.

DEF IM either paying up for Ariz/Car or dropping down to the Jags at  home.

I can't trust Boswell in cash. Pitt goes for more than any other team and he onl. y has 8 FGs on the year. Add in the facts th he isn't even min price and Pitt is.   worst stadium for kickers I'm not sure I'd even use him for GPPs.

It took most of the season but Bryant is finally the most expensive PK but will still make some of my lineups if I can fit him in. Min price Ks I like are Lutz and Novak or Crosby for an extra $100.

At QB Ill be using Ben,Brady and Ryan for cash and Brees or Dak for GPP

RB I'm going with the Johnson Ajayi combo-they could each hit 200 yards and a TD. Will also have some Zeke but this is my fav combo.

Hopefully Evans clears concussion tests as he's my top WR this week. Value WR I like are Crowder,Ty  Williams,Marq Lee, Cobb and JJ Nelson.

DEF IM either paying up for Ariz/Car or dropping down to the Jags at  home.
This is why I love these threads- different thinking and perspectives.  You mentioned only 1 player on my radar that I had written down on my initial pass through  I will add my thoughts later when I am by my computee instead of this damn phone  

Why in the world would you do this to yourself??

This team hasn't created a TO since they played in London, can't get to the QB and can't stop the run or cover TEs
Because I like to use DEF playing at home vs weak offenses. And stats wise the Jags D is actually pretty good. Only looking for 8-10 points and Ds are a crapshoot anyway.

This is why I love these threads- different thinking and perspectives.  You mentioned only 1 player on my radar that I had written down on my initial pass through  I will add my thoughts later when I am by my computee instead of this damn phone  
Not sure that's a good thing-you're usually a much better player than me. These are my general thoughts before I'm influenced at all by 5 days of fantasy and DFS info.

Not sure that's a good thing-you're usually a much better player than me. These are my general thoughts before I'm influenced at all by 5 days of fantasy and DFS info.
It's always good.  Too boring to see the same players listed.  We have to talk aloud and bouce thoughts off each other in these threads. 

Because I like to use DEF playing at home vs weak offenses. And stats wise the Jags D is actually pretty good.

What stats are good?

The 26.9 points allowed a game, ranked 25th

The 116.9 rush yards a game, ranked 24th

Passing TDs allowed, 12, ranked 17th

Rushing TDs allowed, 9, ranked 25th

5 total take aways for the year, ranked 32nd

TO def, -12 ranked 32nd

Sacks, 15, ranked 24th

The only thing they do well is defend the pass yardage

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my initial thoughts.  Again, I just start off the week listing players with volume (35 pass attempts/game, 20touches/game, 8+ receiving targets/game), and usually look at the last 4 weeks of stats for that.  Then I look at defensive stats vs. that position and start making a list. 

QB: 

After all my talk last week about the stud QBs, I just don't love any of their games.  Combine that with who I was looking at for RB and WR, and I think this might be a pay down at QB week.  Will take a long look at Ben, but the ones that stood out to me were Dak and Mariota.  Leaning very much in the Mariota direction.  Only 7400 and gets a bump in floor with the his rushing game.  They are home dogs, GB is still good vs the run and not so much vs the pass, and they always seem to have issues with Qbs who can run.  I have to check to make sure it's not a man-crush thing, but Brady is the high priced QB I would look at.  Seattle let Buffalo air it out a bit against them, and I have full confidence in Brady off a bye at home.  Plus he is only 8300 vs. Rodgers' 9000. 

gpp guys:  Wentz, Cutler, Dalton, Rodgers

RB:

I think it's all studs all weekend here for me.  David is a must- SF is horrible.  I also think Gordon is as well.  I have warmed up to him, he is a home favorite again, and Miami's rush D allows the 7th most yds/att and the 3rd most yds/game.  I also don't mind Zeke vs. Pitts.  Pitts isn't that great vs. the run this year.  A lower priced one that stood out was J.Stewart at home.  KC let's the 3rd most yds/attempt, and 6th most yds/game this year.  Decent matchup and script for 6800.

gpp guys: Bell, Miller, Freeman, Booker, K.Dixon

WR:

Because of the RB salaries, I am looking at a lot of the WRs in the 6000s-mid 7000s again.  With Cutler back, Jeffrey looks to be back and TB is bad bad bad vs. the pass.  NO is another team to target.  I think they get their one decent CB back, but D.Thomas and Sanders should be on the radar here.  Seems like Thomas has been getting more targets lately, but will have to verify that.  I think Cobb is in play again, and still think he is Rodgers' preferred target if he is healthy.  Tenn is beatable through the air.  Matthews pops up again.  only 5900, and Atlanta has been lit up by offenses.  Philly is favored at home, and plays better at home.  I will have to check the older Waldman articles, but I think Edelman is in play this week.  Got a TD finally last week, and is only 6000.  M.Thomas is in play every week.  Salary hasn't bumped too much, and is still a focal point of that O, especially in the RZ.  Will have look at Diggs since he had monster targets last week. 

gpp guys: Nelson, Dez, OBJ, Green, Evans

TE:

I didn't look too deep, and will probably have to keep it super cheap this week.  Honestly, will probably use Kendricks a lot this week.  4500, and has actually seen the most targets/game of any TE the last 4 weeks.  NYJ is tough vs. run but is top 12 in FDpts/game and yds/game allowed to TE.  Next up are the two 5400 guys in Miller and Witten.  Both seeing targets and both with a good matchup.  Gates doesn't have the best matchup, but they will keep letting him chase that TD record. 

gpp guys:  Gronk, Reed, Eifert

K/Def:

I honestly didn't look too much farther and a min priced Lutz at home in the dome and the AZ defense as huge favorites vs. SF at home. 

gpp guys:  Gostkowski, LA defense

Sample LUs I put together on the fly for cash:

Mariota/David/Gordon/D.Thomas/Jeffrey/Edelman/Kendricks/Lutz/AZ

Brady/David/Gordon/Jeffrey/Cobb/Matthews/Kendricks/Lutz/AZ

Let's start this off so we can think about something besides politics today!!

More expensive than Zeke last week, but in an even better position, is there any way that David Johnson isn't in 100% of lineups this week vs. the 49ers at home??
Definitely.

Here's my initial thoughts.  Again, I just start off the week listing players with volume (35 pass attempts/game, 20touches/game, 8+ receiving targets/game), and usually look at the last 4 weeks of stats for that.  Then I look at defensive stats vs. that position and start making a list. 

QB: 

After all my talk last week about the stud QBs, I just don't love any of their games.  Combine that with who I was looking at for RB and WR, and I think this might be a pay down at QB week.  Will take a long look at Ben, but the ones that stood out to me were Dak and Mariota.  Leaning very much in the Mariota direction.  Only 7400 and gets a bump in floor with the his rushing game.  They are home dogs, GB is still good vs the run and not so much vs the pass, and they always seem to have issues with Qbs who can run.  I have to check to make sure it's not a man-crush thing, but Brady is the high priced QB I would look at.  Seattle let Buffalo air it out a bit against them, and I have full confidence in Brady off a bye at home.  Plus he is only 8300 vs. Rodgers' 9000. 

gpp guys:  Wentz, Cutler, Dalton, Rodgers

RB:

I think it's all studs all weekend here for me.  David is a must- SF is horrible.  I also think Gordon is as well.  I have warmed up to him, he is a home favorite again, and Miami's rush D allows the 7th most yds/att and the 3rd most yds/game.  I also don't mind Zeke vs. Pitts.  Pitts isn't that great vs. the run this year.  A lower priced one that stood out was J.Stewart at home.  KC let's the 3rd most yds/attempt, and 6th most yds/game this year.  Decent matchup and script for 6800.

gpp guys: Bell, Miller, Freeman, Booker, K.Dixon

WR:

Because of the RB salaries, I am looking at a lot of the WRs in the 6000s-mid 7000s again.  With Cutler back, Jeffrey looks to be back and TB is bad bad bad vs. the pass.  NO is another team to target.  I think they get their one decent CB back, but D.Thomas and Sanders should be on the radar here.  Seems like Thomas has been getting more targets lately, but will have to verify that.  I think Cobb is in play again, and still think he is Rodgers' preferred target if he is healthy.  Tenn is beatable through the air.  Matthews pops up again.  only 5900, and Atlanta has been lit up by offenses.  Philly is favored at home, and plays better at home.  I will have to check the older Waldman articles, but I think Edelman is in play this week.  Got a TD finally last week, and is only 6000.  M.Thomas is in play every week.  Salary hasn't bumped too much, and is still a focal point of that O, especially in the RZ.  Will have look at Diggs since he had monster targets last week. 

gpp guys: Nelson, Dez, OBJ, Green, Evans

TE:

I didn't look too deep, and will probably have to keep it super cheap this week.  Honestly, will probably use Kendricks a lot this week.  4500, and has actually seen the most targets/game of any TE the last 4 weeks.  NYJ is tough vs. run but is top 12 in FDpts/game and yds/game allowed to TE.  Next up are the two 5400 guys in Miller and Witten.  Both seeing targets and both with a good matchup.  Gates doesn't have the best matchup, but they will keep letting him chase that TD record. 

gpp guys:  Gronk, Reed, Eifert

K/Def:

I honestly didn't look too much farther and a min priced Lutz at home in the dome and the AZ defense as huge favorites vs. SF at home. 

gpp guys:  Gostkowski, LA defense

Sample LUs I put together on the fly for cash:

Mariota/David/Gordon/D.Thomas/Jeffrey/Edelman/Kendricks/Lutz/AZ

Brady/David/Gordon/Jeffrey/Cobb/Matthews/Kendricks/Lutz/AZ
Is this strictly a look at the mail slate?  If not several players from Thur are in play for me, Flacco/West/Wallace/TPryor/Balt Def

Terrance West's only real competition for carries (Dixon) is banged up again.  That plus playing the Browns at home on a short week plus the fact that the Ravens want to get more committed to the run make West a compelling play this week.

That is pretty bad-must not have heard what I thought I did-lol. Still going to put them in my GPP lineup.

What do you think about MLee? I know Houston has a highly ranked pass D but Hurns is probably out and they are going to have to throw to score.

That is pretty bad-must not have heard what I thought I did-lol. Still going to put them in my GPP lineup.

What do you think about MLee? I know Houston has a highly ranked pass D but Hurns is probably out and they are going to have to throw to score.
They have made a effort to get Lee more targets and it seems to be working, he just missed a TD Sunday getting knocked out at the 1 yard line.

One thing I can tell you about Hurnsey, he is tough as nails, don't count him out until it's made official

1st draft on lineups

thu-mon cash

ben

Johnson  west

green  cobb lee

walker

crosby

ariz

main cash

ben

Johnson ajayi

evans cobb beasley

kendrix

lutz

wash

main gpp

cutler

zeke gordon

julio Jeffery ty williams

fiedor

crosby

Jax

First Look.......not checked salaries, looked at matchups mostly

QB-Flacco, Brady, Palmer, Ben, ARod, Eli, Rivers, Wilson

Flacco against Cleveland is no brainer. Brady off a bye week, Palmer against 49ers off bye week, Ben should rebound at home, ARod vs bad tennesse pass defense, Eli and Cinci in shootout maybe, Rivers is always in play, Wilson will have to pass to stay in game and to outside WR's

RB-DJ, Miller, Zeke,, Ajayi, Gordon, Bell, Freeman, Booker, Howard, Sproles, Thompson

DJ is no brainer, Miller is good and Jax can't stop run, Zeke in good matchup, Ajayi and Gordon are studs, Bell and Freeman are matchup proof mostly, Booker has good matchup, Howard, Sproles is getting touches, Thompson should catch a ton of passes. 

WR- Julio, Evans, AJ, AB, OBJ, Dez, Fitz, Edel, S.Smith, Wallace, Cobb,Jeffery, Pryor, DT, Sanders, M. Thomas

The first 3 are just too big and fast to stop, AB, OBJ, Dez are studs

TE - Gronk, Olsen, Reed, Kelce, Kendricks, Walker, Ertz, Eiffert

Gronk can't be stopped, Olsen and Reed are like WR's

D-ARI, NYJ, BALT, TEX, 

Thoughts:

• Mariota will be nice bargain this week.
  • Roethisberger great at home, so I look for him to rebound.
  • Trevor Siemian a decent streamer against terrible New Orleans.
  • Not willing to play Brees much, but I like Hightower and Ingram.
  • Terrance West should have a big game.
  • Aside from Beckham, Brown and AJ Green, there are a lot of WR in the top 20 I'm not crazy about. Would rather spend that $ at RB. 
  • I think Alshon has a huge game vs. TB.
  • Demarius Thomas getting targeted 10 times a game last few weeks, this week it pays off.

Megla said:
Is this strictly a look at the mail slate?  If not several players from Thur are in play for me, Flacco/West/Wallace/TPryor/Balt Def
Yeah, mostly main slate.

Are there Thurs-Sunday slates?  Just think of Thurs-Monday slates to play those guys this week, and my interest in guys like West and Wallace doesn't trump not wanting to watch the cash lines climb during MNF if OBJ and Green go off (I am not looking at those guys in cash, as I want the stud Rbs this week), as I am assuming most people would be playing that slate to get guys like that in their LUs. 

First run through just off inspection and fitting $ amounts together...

Brady

D. Johnson, Montgomery

Julio, Jordy, J. Matthews (or R. Matthews)

Etrz

Lutz

Chargers

Not excited about Ertz, but he is dirt cheap and playing against ATL.  Montgomery also isn't a thrill ride, but I think he has a relatively decent floor.  That GB stack wasn't really intentional, but probably not terrible.  A Howard/Jeffery combo would be $100 more and put me on Rishard instead of Jordan at WR 3.  

So Im not going to do a write up this week.  The election is just too depressing, Im going on long walks in my spare time instead of staring at computer screens this week.  I am still going to do the research throughout the week though.  Ill post anything I find interesting.  If there is anyone you specifically want me to look at feel free to ask.

So Im not going to do a write up this week.  The election is just too depressing, Im going on long walks in my spare time instead of staring at computer screens this week.  I am still going to do the research throughout the week though.  Ill post anything I find interesting.  If there is anyone you specifically want me to look at feel free to ask.
I was going to try to decipher that site and look at a few players and situations.  Would love input from you as well.  Mainly was going to look at the players I have seen posted for cash possibilities:

Jeffrey

D.Thomas/Sanders

Diggs

Cobb

Matthews

Edelman

M.Thomas

Sure.  If you want to do those guys over the next few days I will too and see if we're seeing the same things

Thurs-mon cash lineup

flacco

ajayi

dj

obj

jj nelson

crowder

pitta

lutz

BAL

i think crowder, JJ Nelson, and Corey Coleman could all be nice cheap plays this week. Anyone know who Haden will be on Thursday? I'm hoping Pitta gets a couple red zone targets. Crowder is the preferred target but min defense is tough. Nelson is listed as no 2 wr on the cards website.

Anyone have the steel to start wentz for cash? The matchup is there but I'm having a hard time rolling him out there. 

The Sunday express is an interesting one to roll a couple gpp play in. Only so many combos to come up with out of the 4 teams available and the price points. 

The Sunday express is an interesting one to roll a couple gpp play in. Only so many combos to come up with out of the 4 teams available and the price points. 
I'll be going DJ/Gordon and then some combo of the Dall/Pitt game for all other positions

Anyone have the steel to start wentz for cash? The matchup is there but I'm having a hard time rolling him out there. 

Speaking for myself, no. A few low-dollar GPP's perhaps.

Preliminary cash LU: QB/ Brady, RB/ Ajayi - Booker, WR/ J. Jones - Jordy Nelson - J. Mathews, TE/ L. Kendricks, K - Novak, DEF - Hou

No, but I didn't have the stones to play Kaep in cash last week either. 

Yeah, I tried, but still feels like a bit of a jumble and the WRs still look similar to me as I look at that data site that Nixon loves.  As I looked through it, it just seemed that a lot of the target %s and TDs given up were spread out I just didn't see a huge edge for somebody over another on the same team.  Again, I am sure I am not looking at it correctly.  Mostly what I came away with is just general impressions:

Atlanta (18), Tenn (11), KC (11), and TB (10) have given up a lot of passing TDs on the year in the RZ.   The teams going against them have WRs with a lot of targets on teams with implied totals in the top 1/2 for the week, so that gives us:

Matthews:  only 4 RZ targets in the last 4 games.  Atl. is giving up the 3rd most yds/game and the 2nd most FDpts/game this year though. 

Nelson/Cobb/Adams: Cobb sees the most RZ targets and is the cheapest of the bunch, so that is probably where I am leaning, but Nelson is also decent.  1/2 of Tenns TDs allowed have been in the middle, and 60% of Nelson's have been in the middle of the field. 

K.Benjamin: only has seen 4 RZ targets in the last 4 games, as Car seems content to pound the ball there and get it to Olsen.  He does have success on the right and in the middle this year, with does match with where KC has allowed them in. 

Jeffrey:  His one TD came in the middle, and that is where 50% of Tds TB has allowed are.  Hard to get a read on Jeffrey with is injury and odd pre-Cutler usage.  Overall still a good matchup with TB as they are top 5 in all of yds/catch, yds/game, and FDpts/game allowed on the year. 

Other Wrs that I was liking have high implied team totals, but go up against Ds that have allowed 6 or fewer RZ Tds on the year.  New Orleans surprised me by being in this category, but I assume it's because their rush D is also terrible so teams and punch it in that way enough.  Denver does want to be a run first team too.  Still like Thomas and Sanders overall, but that explains why NO is 5th in yds/attempt and 1st for yds/game allowed, but only 23rd for FDpts/game allowed to the WRs. 

Edelman, Dez, and M.Thomas were the other 3 guys that have high volume and high team totals, but go up against Ds that haven't allowed many RZ TDs on the year.  One thing about Edelman is that I went back and looked at the Waldman article and his theory about which games are ones to target which NE players in.  He says White and Edelman vs zone teams, which will be Seattle this week.  Thomas is still looked at a bit in the RZ and has 5 in that area on the year already.

One thing I did notice as I was writing down # of targets in the RZ over the last few games is that Diggs saw a huge spike last week and saw 5 targets in the RZ, and Julio finally saw his first one in a long time last week, and had 3 last game. 

I have been burned too many times by K.Benjamin this year and still debating on Dez.  I think most I was looking at are pretty safe bets for cash, but I think this helped order them more.  I think Cobb, Jeffrey, and Matthews jumped up a bit due to matchup and targets, but also really like Nelson, Thomas, and Thomas.  I think Edelman and Diggs might be better plays on DK. 

So Scott Barrett just posted Ben's home road splits.  He averages about 80 yards and 2.5 TDs more at home than on the road.  He also throws .7 fewer INTs a game.  Theres also some noticeable reverse line movement on this game already towards Pittsburgh.  Theyre also way underpriced.  Ben/AB stacks are winning all the money this weekend folks.

Now that the IVC is up, I just revised my cash LU w/ Ben now at QB; nearly the same projected points as Brady, great home splits [thank you Nixonmask] and money freed up to up-grade in other areas. Now have:

QB/ Roethlisberger

RB/ D. Johnson - M. Gordon

WR/ Fitzgerald - E. Sanders - J. Landry

TE/ Ertz

K/ Catanzaro

DEF/ New England

I'd like to pivot to Ben but I just keep thinking that Le'Veon is due for a big game and will take 2 or 3 of those TD's.

Guess I'm sticking with Brady in most of my cash LU's.

Plus, I have this weird affinity for needing a player in Sunday night games of Main Slate.  It's like an addiction.  I need an intervention.

Now that the IVC is up, I just revised my cash LU w/ Ben now at QB; nearly the same projected points as Brady, great home splits [thank you Nixonmask] and money freed up to up-grade in other areas. Now have:

QB/ Roethlisberger

RB/ D. Johnson - M. Gordon

WR/ Fitzgerald - E. Sanders - J. Landry

TE/ Ertz

K/ Catanzaro

DEF/ New England
Some similarity to my current LU, I moved away from Ertz though...looks tempting, but I have no confidence in him and ended up with Matthews in a WR spot.  I did not want to double down on Philly in my cash LU.  Also, Fitz has been a little gimpy, and I can see them building a lead on San Fran and not needing Fitz to do much.  I like Landry this week, but as an owner in season long leagues he has left a sour taste in my mouth and I can't pull the trigger at the moment.  Here is what I currently have...

Ben

Johnson/Gordon

Jeffery/Cobb/J. Matthews

Walker

Catanzaro

Chicago

Not sold on Chicago D by any means, but at only $4200 they allow me to easily get away from Ertz to a more reliable TE option.  Jacksonville is another dirt cheap defensive option that intrigues me this week.  Still debating Cobb too.

switching up Thu lineup because of questions about Cobb and Evans.

Ben

Johnson Sproles

Green Nelson Smith

Walker

Crosby

Ariz

Man I am really struggling with my Thur/Mon cash LU this week. 

SS, Wallace, Flacco, West, Pitta, Pryor, Coleman, Barnidge, Ravens Defense are all playable. My mind tells me that the Ravens should be able to do what they want on offense, and Cleveland will have to pass to stay in the game. 

I keep having this little voice in my head tell me this game is going to be a dud and just stay away from it. 

Smith is a steal I think on FD, I can't believe how much higher Wallace is than him. Barnidge and Pitta look like they are nice priced. Tucker would probably be a great kicker. I think Pryor is a little over priced. 

SS, Wallace, Flacco, West, Pitta, Pryor, Coleman, Barnidge, Ravens Defense are all playable. My mind tells me that the Ravens should be able to do what they want on offense, and Cleveland will have to pass to stay in the game. 

I keep having this little voice in my head tell me this game is going to be a dud and just stay away from it. 

Smith is a steal I think on FD, I can't believe how much higher Wallace is than him. Barnidge and Pitta look like they are nice priced. Tucker would probably be a great kicker. I think Pryor is a little over priced. 
Don't fall into the trap of using players in the Thur-Mon slate for the sake of using players in the TNF game.  You only need one.  Low cost GPPs, yea go for it, but not cash

My 2 cash LUs for this slate have a Flacco-SSSr stack and the other has Wallace/Barnidge

Oh I agree. 

So you have Flacco heading up one of your cash LU's? I like him also, but Ben is only a little higher so I am having trouble pulling the trigger on Flacco over Ben. 

I am going to have to go with Smith for sure, he is just too cheap I think. 

I probably worry too much about these things, but saw it again last week.  You guys both seem to be focusing on the Thursday game and nothing on the Monday guys.  I said before, my concern with playing this is the MNF game and not wanting to see AJG or Beckham on everybody else's teams blowing up and moving the line up.  Do you guys think the MNF will be dud, are you throwing one of those guys in, what's your thinking on that?  I think I am going to stay away from the Thurs-Mon slate except to throw in my usual $1 at the Oakheart gpp. 

I probably worry too much about these things, but saw it again last week.  You guys both seem to be focusing on the Thursday game and nothing on the Monday guys.  I said before, my concern with playing this is the MNF game and not wanting to see AJG or Beckham on everybody else's teams blowing up and moving the line up.  Do you guys think the MNF will be dud, are you throwing one of those guys in, what's your thinking on that?  I think I am going to stay away from the Thurs-Mon slate except to throw in my usual $1 at the Oakheart gpp. 
Who's says we aren't using/considering the MNF players?

Couple of things in that regard

1. I do consider them for the Thur-Mon slate, but no more than any other game

2. I can get plenty of action on the MNF players with other slates

3. I can't control what team 'blows up', whos to say its not Balt/Clev.

I don't understand your line of thinking, why is the MNF game any different than any other game on the slate?

Who's says we aren't using/considering the MNF players?

Couple of things in that regard

1. I do consider them for the Thur-Mon slate, but no more than any other game

2. I can get plenty of action on the MNF players with other slates

3. I can't control what team 'blows up', whos to say its not Balt/Clev.

I don't understand your line of thinking, why is the MNF game any different than any other game on the slate?
Just neither of you listed a player from MNF, so I had to ask.

I am not saying that they are different, I just look at the talent of the games, who I would think more people are playing that slate for, and I think more OBJ and Green and less the guys from TNF.  That's all I am saying.  Was just curious on thoughts about this is all. 

I understand it's a cumulative effect for the whole week, just saying that I have had more than once this year seeing cash lines move more that I expected or wanted b/c of highly owned players doing well on MNF (that I didn't have, and don't have plans for these guys in cash this week), and I could see it this week with OBJ, Green, Eifert, etc.. 

Users who are viewing this thread