What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 11 (1 Viewer)

or 13.  I love them, and they are my team, but #### are they frustrating to plan for in FF.
That Blount play wasn't much better than Bennet TE play that was fruitless.

Only consistent NE player is Brady... should learn to fade the rest.

And you're right about DJ being matchup proof... would be foolish not to play him every week from here on out.

Only consistent NE player is Brady... should learn to fade the rest.
Basically what I've been doing for a while with at least one cash LU, until this week.  Also took Dodds a little too seriously with the Bennett Edelman Blount stack, at least I didn't go with Gostkowski too.  

Yeah, I think I am done with trying to figure out "cash" LUs.  Just suck at it for whatever reason.  I am on a 3 week stretch where I think I am 1-10 for my cash LUs doing anything.  Just horrible.  The only thing keeping my weeks from being complete losses lately are my gpp lineups, so I might switch to just doing more of those.  Instead of $25/cash LU and watching them sink, I might do 3-4 gpp lineups for $6 each or something.  What I have been doing is entering in my gpp LU in 2 $1gpps (either two tourneys or one and one 100man), a 3x, and a 2x.  Those LUs seem to be hitting more and keeping me afloat.  ie my Dak/Dez/S.Smith LU that I entered for $4, but is winning $41. 

1 of 3 Cash LU's are keeping from taking a total bath this week......setting at 127 with it. The other two sucked. 

Well, I had 100% exposure to was AJG..LOL...oh and mccoy got hurt too...Just got the update Prosise is hurt and did not come out of the locker room.  Injuries again ruining a good thing.  I doubt either of mine are going to hold on to cash...They are mostly all free plays from tickets I won during the season between rotowire championship, football guys championship, pro football focus championship.  10 tickets in total.

Bortles, Bell, Prosise, evans, moncrief, A.Green, D. walker, Vinatieri, Giants     currently 104.38

Marietta, Bell, McCoy, R. mathews, Diggs, A. Green, doyle, Prater, Miami       currently  104.70
Yep, did not cash in a single entry...This is totally opposite to how I did last year, can't catch a break this year with DFS football.  First LU..Prosise and Green injured

Second LU McCoy and Green hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow $65 in and $70 out.  3 of 5 cash LUs between the 1pm and main slate cash.  First week where I did a few 5050s, a double, a triple, a 20 or 100 man, and a GPP or two with these LUs.  I didn't do any quintuples.  Also did a few 5 and 10 man contests and while I didn't cash, they seemed very winnable almost like H2H results on steroids.  My other GPPs have been sucking lately.  Going to try it again next week.  Thanksgiving slate looks fun too.

Somehow $65 in and $70 out.  3 of 5 cash LUs between the 1pm and main slate cash.  First week where I did a few 5050s, a double, a triple, a 20 or 100 man, and a GPP or two with these LUs.  I didn't do any quintuples.  Also did a few 5 and 10 man contests and while I didn't cash, they seemed very winnable almost like H2H results on steroids.  My other GPPs have been sucking lately.  Going to try it again next week.  Thanksgiving slate looks fun too.
Looks like they aren't doing a Thurs-Mon this week?  Was looking forward to having all the games to look at. 

So just Mon-Thurs for 4 games or just the 3 Thanksgiving games as the options?

Amazingly my cash lineup with AJ Green, McCoy and Bennett managed to easily cash every 50/50 I was in. Also cashed both 5x (last spot in 1, whew!) and both 3x. Lost all 4 of my leagues (4th in a 20 man, just missed). Went 6-4 in HTH. Luck, Bell, Edelman, Baldwin, Prater and Minny defense led to 128 pts. $102 in, $182 out.

I also had 5 entries in the FBG Championship Final. Had Green in 4 of them. Arggh! Managed to get 158th ($20) with my Cousins, Kelley, Bell lineup which put up 138 despite a big 0 from AJ. If Green could have chipped in a 20 spot might I have been in the hunt for the top 10. :) My cash lineup placed 342nd ($10). Oh what might have been.  

edit: I just noticed the 1 entry I didn't have Green, I had Woods. LOL.

Finished 9th in that 100 man tournament. Another $20. So far played $20 total and won $50 in four tournaments. Thankfully kept ebron in and switched Meredith for sss last second (he was way too cheap).

Looks like they aren't doing a Thurs-Mon this week?  Was looking forward to having all the games to look at. 

So just Mon-Thurs for 4 games or just the 3 Thanksgiving games as the options?
That's what I'm thinking.  My league got an email that said a special league will run with just the Thurs games, and then I think Friday morning the standard main slate league will open.

Weird week

I'm starting a "I survived AJ Green" club, had him in 3 of 4 cash LUs but luckily 2 still survived and the one with out him scored 153+

Got shut out in al of my $25 Sunday Million tickets, all 8 of them

Cashed 75% in Cash and had a few small $2 and $5 GPP cashes, looking at a break even week unless Cooper goes off.

Should have listen to my own advise and had more exposure to the Det def, moved more toward NYGs, that wont happen again, whatever Def is playing Jax will have heavey exposure for me, they are a TO machine and Blake is good for at least 1 pic 6 each game!!

1 lineup cashed so down $7.40.  my cousins lineups would have cashed if I got 16 from TE/K/D instead of 11.9.  My lineup that cashed was the 1st one I did for main slate and the only one I didn't tinker with all week.

As a bonus to being my worst DFS day of the year I was also eliminated from the playoffs in both my season long leagues.

That's what I'm thinking.  My league got an email that said a special league will run with just the Thurs games, and then I think Friday morning the standard main slate league will open.
The Sunday main slates are available as well, just was hoping for a Thurs-Mon contest and was surprised it was just the 3 Thursday games as as option to get in on those games.  I have had 0 success so far with 3-4 game slate this year for some reason. 

100% Lev Bell and a lot of Pats exposure again this week.

Playing 2 lineups at this distribution:

100 man

6.67%

5x

13.33%

3x

20.00%

2x

26.67%

33.33%
120.7: Brady Bell Prosise AJG Jordy Edelman Bennett Prater Giants - cashed 50/50, 2X

129.88: Luck Bell Blount Hilton Baldwin Tate Bennett Prater Vikings - cashed all but 1 100 man (13th). Did take down a 4th in a 100 man which is my first time cashing in that format. 

Last year I only had two losing weeks the entire 17 week season.  This season, not only can I not turn a profit, but I lose almost half my money that's in play every week.  And multiple times have lost 100% of my contests.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and that is what scares me.  Might be time to completely re-evaluate my process.

Last year I only had two losing weeks the entire 17 week season.  This season, not only can I not turn a profit, but I lose almost half my money that's in play every week.  And multiple times have lost 100% of my contests.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and that is what scares me.  Might be time to completely re-evaluate my process.
What was your lineup like this week? How are you allocating your bankroll? Need to have some info before we can help.

I also somehow managed to win my cash games even with AJG and Bennett. Min D saved me.

Users who are viewing this thread