What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

{DYNASTY TRADE} Jordan Howard for Keenan Allen (1 Viewer)

evanhp

Footballguy
12 team IDP Dynasty • Start 2 RB 2 WR 4 Flex

RB: David Johnson, Lamar Miller, Mark Ingram/Hightower, Howard, Asiata, Gilislee

WR: Evans, Cooks, Alshon, Dem. Thomas, Allen Robinson, Watkins

So the need at WR is not there but is Allen a better player than Jordan Howard long term?

Im 8-1-1 right now and I'm currently starting Howard in one of my flex spots but hes my last guy.

If I traded him, I would be starting Asiata in my flex until Alshon comes back.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks! 

I would probably be starting both Ingram and Hightower over Asiata in that case...haha

Long term it is probably a better deal to get Allen because the Bears will be in flux and who knows how they will use him going forward.  Allen is a for sure WR1 (when healthy) and with the 4 flex lineup requirement having all those WR's isn't a bad thing.  I think I make that deal as it seems you will be easy in the playoffs and then Jeffrey can take that last flex spot once he returns in week 15. 

Allen's injuries are a concern, but despite that I would rather have Allen over Howard long term. 

Users who are viewing this thread