What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Oh, me neither, but that was my thinking - it's not often that I get to roll out my top option in 6 spots.  CJ Fied and Boldin have been getting a high % of team targets over the few weeks, so I felt OK about them.  DBG is more of a punt, but it's 4500 and I hope that the studs will do well enough that he is just filler anyway. 

All that, and I am not putting much $ in this week (maybe $10-15 on this LU?), so I was fine with a couple weak spots. 
and if Matthews scratches you get another bump

John Lee lists DGB as a CASH WR in his DK article.
Cool.  I knew that Matthews was questionable, so figured that basically just left Ertz and DGB for bodies that Wentz can get the ball to, and had a lot of targets the last week or two. 

Mainly, I just wanted to see what I could get if I had Brees/DJ/Bell/Julio, and didn't hate it, so figured WTH.  Can't be much worse than my last few weeks.

lol

re: Barkley (from Dodds)
28 of 54 [not overly efficient, for sure] and two INT's; but also had 316 yds & 3 TD's. Going against the worst defense in the NFL this week, with all due respect, I would disagree with his assessment that, at 6K, there is nothing to be gained. Having said that, the weather now looks like it could be a huge factor w/ 1-3" of snow during the day & some rain for good measure. I'll still keep him w/ Wilson & Howard in a GPP stack but am re-doing the cash LU.

Another in the FWIW department: Chris Boswell is a late addition to the injury report w/ an abdominal injury and is questionable. The Steelers have now signed Randy Bullock just in case.

28 of 54 [not overly efficient, for sure] and two INT's; but also had 316 yds & 3 TD's. Going against the worst defense in the NFL this week, with all due respect, I would disagree with his assessment that, at 6K, there is nothing to be gained. Having said that, the weather now looks like it could be a huge factor w/ 1-3" of snow during the day & some rain for good measure. I'll still keep him w/ Wilson & Howard in a GPP stack but am re-doing the cash LU.
FWIW, I don't necessarily agree with him, but I'm also not considering Barkley.  Partly because I've been rolling out Dodds' distribution lately and I don't want to roll into 2x, 3x, 5x, and 100 mans with Barkley.  I didn't know about the weather.  My 1pm right now has Hyde and Howard, but I think that's ok still.

Another in the FWIW department: Chris Boswell is a late addition to the injury report w/ an abdominal injury and is questionable. The Steelers have now signed Randy Bullock just in case.
Thanks, but I always question lineups when I see Boswell since they go for 2 so much.  I don't like missing out on points like that.  Kicking in Pitt stinks too.

OK, been away from the boards for a few days, but have still been tinkering with my last 2 cash LU's for the week. 

#1 My Thur/Mon still stands I still like this .....Ryan-Zeke(18)-DJ-Julio-Tate-Enunwa-Rudolph(8)-Lambo-NE. I like this one fine still. 

I am pretty certain this is what I am going with, unless injury news or something changes my mind...........it has before

#2 Brees-Bell-DJ-Snead-Garcon-Boldin-McDonald-Tucker-Denver

Pretty chalk LU overall, had to go low at WR and still don't know about Tucker, have to check weather. I love Boldin this week. 

#3 Carr-Gordon-Blount-Evans-Cooper-Jordy-V. Davis-Carpenter-GB

This is my favorite LU of the week. Carr should be airing it out against the Bills at home. Gordon is flying under the radar this week a little, and Blount is a lot. They are going to kill the Rams at home, Brady has a bum knee, I don't think Belichek is going to take many chances with Brady throwing the ball if they don't need to. Love Evans playing from behind and correlated with Gordon. Jordy is the one that I am not sure on here. I think GB will try to run on the Texans with Starks if they can. V. Davis is in a tough matchup, but I still like him to reach value, they move him all over anyway. GB is playing against one the worst QB's in the league. 

Who knows....I like some Monday night players also.....both QB's, Forte, Marshall, Enunwa, and all Colts WR are in play. I may just stick my Carr LU in the sun/mon slate also. 

Love to hear you thoughts on these.......Megla, Karma..........anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
KarmaPolice said:
Here we go:

Brees

Bell/DJ

Julio/Boldin/Green-Beckham

CJ Fied

Lutz

NE
I blew through the thread and posted that DGB blurb.  Then made my lineups, came up with something similar with Ryan/DJ/Gordon, then came back here.  What I'm wondering is are you getting off DGB if Mathews plays?  

I'm also thinking about putting in a Wilson Bell DJ Julio Edelmen Inman (or Boldin) Vernon Lambo GB (my other 5 cash LUs have NE or DEN).  So I guess it comes down to something like Bennett and DGB vs Vernon and Boldin.  Thoughts?

Of those 2 choices I definitely prefer Vernon/Boldin over Bennett/DGB. I know some of the experts are still on Bennett, but he is hurt and just isn't the same. Like I said, I think NE gets up and punishes the Rams with Blount this week. I can see the pass catching RB's (Lewis/White) running a lot of short routes and Brady getting rid of the ball quick. Belichick will not want Brady getting hit on his already sore knee.........Just my opinion of course

I blew through the thread and posted that DGB blurb.  Then made my lineups, came up with something similar with Ryan/DJ/Gordon, then came back here.  What I'm wondering is are you getting off DGB if Mathews plays?  

I'm also thinking about putting in a Wilson Bell DJ Julio Edelmen Inman (or Boldin) Vernon Lambo GB (my other 5 cash LUs have NE or DEN).  So I guess it comes down to something like Bennett and DGB vs Vernon and Boldin.  Thoughts?
I am trying DGB either way, I just like it more if Matthews is out.  I will admit that a bit of it is because I backed myself into a corner with the top heavy LU I have.  The next WR I would like is Boldin/Inman and really don't want to drop in D and I couldn't squeeze enough out of my K position to get up there anyway.  That said, DGB has talent, and in the last 2 weeks has seen an uptick in targets with 8 and 10, and each game saw 2 red zone targets.  I figured that is pretty damn decent opportunity for 4500.  Those #s were with Matthews in the games too. 

That second question is a tough call.  Don't love the TEs, but like the WRs (obviously, they are in my LU).  Gun to my head, I would say Davis/Boldin?

Of course I haven't had much luck on this site for a few weeks, so you might want to disregard all of the above. ;)

Of those 2 choices I definitely prefer Vernon/Boldin over Bennett/DGB. I know some of the experts are still on Bennett, but he is hurt and just isn't the same. Like I said, I think NE gets up and punishes the Rams with Blount this week. I can see the pass catching RB's (Lewis/White) running a lot of short routes and Brady getting rid of the ball quick. Belichick will not want Brady getting hit on his already sore knee.........Just my opinion of course
I probably wouldn't want Edelmen and Bennett in the same cash LU also.

#2 Brees-Bell-DJ-Snead-Garcon-Boldin-McDonald-Tucker-Denver
i think you said this was a cash lineup?  if so, snead-garcon-boldin-mcdonald seems FAR too risky.  id consider coming down off k/def and maybe bell to get at least 1 good passcatcher in there.

actually love this lineup for gpps though.

DEC 4

The Eagles are not expecting Matthews (ankle) to play Sunday against the Bengals, according to the NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.

After much deliberation, going with the following for cash:

Wilson

DJ/Gordon

Evans/Nelson/DGB

Bennett/Gostowski/Pats

Thoughts?

After much deliberation, going with the following for cash:

Wilson

DJ/Gordon

Evans/Nelson/DGB

Bennett/Gostowski/Pats

Thoughts?
like it but im not sure about jordy.  why does fbg seem to be so high on him?  hou good vs pass, wr1s, and bad weather plus a banged up arod in a not high scoring game.

1:26 AM EDT
DEC 4

Jones (thigh) is a considered a longshot to play Sunday against New Orleans, a source told NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
9:09 am

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport previously called Jones a "long-shot to play" but the Lions are leaving the door open just a crack. Per Schefter, Jones "looked better" at Friday's practice, which has given Detroit reason for optimism.

like it but im not sure about jordy.  why does fbg seem to be so high on him?  hou good vs pass, wr1s, and bad weather plus a banged up arod in a not high scoring game.
They are used to playing in the snow, Nelson's targets have increased over the last few games, and GB has little run game to speak of so Rodgers has to throw 50 times?  Not saying I use him in cash, but I would argue that it might be easier to figure out where Rodgers' targets go vs Brees' who people have no problem using in cash.

Drew Brees

Tom Brady

David Johnson

David Johnson

Jeremy Hill

LeVeon Bell

Julio Jones

Julian Edelman

Michael Thomas

Golden Tate

Golden Tate

Tyreek Hill

Martellus Bennett

Vernon Davis

Stephen Gostkowski

Wil Lutz

New England Patriots

Denver Broncos

Stacking around Brees and Brady. 

I had a Ben/Brown stack but it seems like everyone is getting exposure to Pitt through LeVeon and it looks like you can fit the price.  

I'm actually seriously considering playing Jax defense in cash. It allows me to fit in every stud I want plus DGB and Tate. I hope I'm not being myopic basing my decision off the one game I've watched Lynch play vs Atlanta where he was absolutely horrible. Terrible footwork in the pocket and very inefficient read progression. Lynch has had 2 months to practice since then and Jax has shown a complete aversion to taking the ball away but at only 4K it might be worth a shot.

Cash lineups

cousins dj hill evans julio inman Kelce nugent pats

ben dj howard evans Thomas tate Gresham lambo pats

gpp

Wilson ware hill julio brown Baldwin graham Aguayo jags

brees dj Gordon Hilton cooks enuwa davis lutz den

#3 Carr-Gordon-Blount-Evans-Cooper-Jordy-V. Davis-Carpenter-GB

This is my favorite LU of the week. Carr should be airing it out against the Bills at home. Gordon is flying under the radar this week a little, and Blount is a lot. They are going to kill the Rams at home, Brady has a bum knee, I don't think Belichek is going to take many chances with Brady throwing the ball if they don't need to. Love Evans playing from behind and correlated with Gordon. Jordy is the one that I am not sure on here. I think GB will try to run on the Texans with Starks if they can. V. Davis is in a tough matchup, but I still like him to reach value, they move him all over anyway. GB is playing against one the worst QB's in the league. 

Who knows....I like some Monday night players also.....both QB's, Forte, Marshall, Enunwa, and all Colts WR are in play. I may just stick my Carr LU in the sun/mon slate also. 

Love to hear you thoughts on these.......Megla, Karma..........anyone

I like this LU.  You managed to be contrarian without forcing yourself into ugly plays.  My lineups have been focused on the top slate of games (Pats, Saints, Steelers, Falcons) that I've been having a hard time getting any Chargers or Raiders.  

As far as Jordy goes, Dodds' is pretty high on him.  Dodds' wrote over on his site that Rodgers/Jordy and Wilson/Graham are his favorite stacks this week.  

If you aren't sold on Jordy,  Jordy/V. Davis is ~$300 less than Golden Tate/Jimmy Graham or Kelce.  I like Davis as a play and have some exposure to him, that was just the first pivot that came to mind.  

Well Bennett and Davis were whiffs at Te.   Havent looked at scores yet.   Dont wanna ruin a decent day.   How about that KC win. 

Another nice day in the NFL slates

Thur-Mon cash LU sitting at 159.86 with about $150.00 in play

Main slate cash LUs at 146.34 with Enunwa left and at 140..34

GPP LUs with

Looking at a + $900.0 day

Another nice day in the NFL slates

Thur-Mon cash LU sitting at 159.86 with about $150.00 in play

Main slate cash LUs at 146.34 with Enunwa left and at 140..34

GPP LUs with

Looking at a + $900.0 day
Sorry about that I meant mg second Thur Mon cash LU is at 146.34 with Enunway left

what are the cut lines for the GPP's?  My cash lines are all around 125 with the game still to go tonight

Bortles now has 11 pick 6's in his career -- a record for a player's 1st 3 seasons. That's a huge number, but be honest -- doesn't it seem likes he's had more than that?

Users who are viewing this thread