What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

Never watched much ufc before it became the only sport on TV, amazed at how good the sportsmanship is, every match they treat each other with respect.

Never tried to live bet ufc, that was awful, tried both betonline and bookmaker after first and second round, both constantly rejected bets because of line change, damnit

Never tried to live bet ufc, that was awful, tried both betonline and bookmaker after first and second round, both constantly rejected bets because of line change, damnit
You have to select the "accept any line change on bookmaker" and pray you only get screwed like 30% of the time.  Bm didn't have live betting pre-pandemic.

Never watched much ufc before it became the only sport on TV, amazed at how good the sportsmanship is, every match they treat each other with respect.
And then there's Mike Perry...he recently swore off coaches and will be corned by his girlfriend and maybe her friend in his next fight.

Such BS. Woodley is done as a pro, great call Hoot 6/1 is crazy and should have hit, but we move on
Woodley has been 100% checked out since the Thompson rematch.  2 years ago on rogan's podcast he said the arthritis in his right hand was so bad he could barely make a fist.  I don't see any other 38 year olds hanging out in the upper echelon of the 170lb division so it's not a knock on the guy.  Fighting is the last job in the world where you want to get back in the cage again making 20% of what you were as champ.  It's an almost impossible mental hurdle for anyone to overcome.

Also, as someone who walked from a 6 figure corporate sales position to "retire" at the age of 33....when you're mentally done with something, your skills become worthless.

hooter311 said:
You have to select the "accept any line change on bookmaker" and pray you only get screwed like 30% of the time.  Bm didn't have live betting pre-pandemic.
Ugh that feels uncomfortable, thanks for the tip

I can't not watch Bristol, and if I'm watching, I can't not bet it.  Fading Truex, Almirola & Byron basically. 

Harvick -140 o Truex
Elliott -170 o Truex
Hamlin -155 o Truex
Kes -125 o Truex
Kenseth -130 o Almirola
Newman -120 o Almirola
Johnson -160 o Bryon
Jones -154 o Byron

I like Jones today for a top three and Logano for a top five. 

(It seems like everytime I predict something in Nascar this year, my pick finds a way to lose with less than five to go)

I like Jones today for a top three and Logano for a top five. 

(It seems like everytime I predict something in Nascar this year, my pick finds a way to lose with less than five to go)
I played E Jones to win a +2200 and a dab on +500 top 3 and all of regularguy matchups

Bookmaker has $125 limits on nascar matchups, normally $500 I think, anyone else notice this?  Small matchup betting menu and tiny limits, not sure what is going on there.

Almost feel like I need to bet Truex to win because nobody in NASCAR @#$%s me harder than this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
I played E Jones to win a +2200 and a dab on +500 top 3 and all of regularguy matchups

Bookmaker has $125 limits on nascar matchups, normally $500 I think, anyone else notice this?  Small matchup betting menu and tiny limits, not sure what is going on there.

Almost feel like I need to bet Truex to win because nobody in NASCAR @#$%s me harder than this guy
I'm seeing $250 which has been my normal Nascar matchup limit this season.  Bm is cutting people?  Since when?

Played Elliott +116 over Kyle Busch

I'm in board with the Erik Jones hype too, has had horrendous luck here.

Jones -144 over Jimmie johnson

I am literally becoming a degenerate gambler. FanDuel sent me the invite to get the app to bet on ponies and they gave me a little deposit bonus to start. I have been having fun this morning betting 2.00 to show on different horses at different tracks. I have no clue what I doing, but I haven't lost--so that is a good day of gambling (especially after getting blanked last night) I was watching one of the UFC prelim fights and I told my wife I have money on the guy in the yellow trunks---Boom!!! Exactly as I got the word trunks out of my mouth, he ate a knee and the fight was over that quickly. 

I am literally becoming a degenerate gambler. FanDuel sent me the invite to get the app to bet on ponies and they gave me a little deposit bonus to start. I have been having fun this morning betting 2.00 to show on different horses at different tracks. I have no clue what I doing, but I haven't lost--so that is a good day of gambling (especially after getting blanked last night) I was watching one of the UFC prelim fights and I told my wife I have money on the guy in the yellow trunks---Boom!!! Exactly as I got the word trunks out of my mouth, he ate a knee and the fight was over that quickly. 
You are most welcome here.

You haven't lived until you've fed your gas money home into a slot machine.  Liberating.

Then after that it's waiting until it's too cold for the power company to cut you off so you can use that money to play the over on Monday night football.

Am I right?

😬

You haven't lived until you've fed your gas money home into a slot machine.  Liberating.

Then after that it's waiting until it's too cold for the power company to cut you off so you can use that money to play the over on Monday night football.

Am I right?

😬
flew home from vegas once in my much younger days, no credit cards and $26 cash to my name

congrats to almirola on winning, great race

I can't not watch Bristol, and if I'm watching, I can't not bet it.  Fading Truex, Almirola & Byron basically. 

Harvick -140 o Truex
Elliott -170 o Truex
Hamlin -155 o Truex
Kes -125 o Truex
Kenseth -130 o Almirola
Newman -120 o Almirola
Johnson -160 o Bryon
Jones -154 o Byron
Stupid Chase Elliott

Truex/almirola wreck was what dreams are made of

Liberating.
Give someone you've never met your home address and start placing unsecured cash wagers. Win 5k the first month out of the gate. Receive a package in the mail you never would've sniffed if not for said dude goading you every day asking why you haven't placed a bet yet..

Man I'm embracing everything now dating everyone. Remember that sitcom episode where the dude was forced into two concurrent dates at the same expensive restaurant? That was crazy. I haven't tried that. Forgot what I was gonna say

You're going to wake up tomorrow. From this bad dream we are all having. It's going to be week two - HBO Hard Knocks 2019 - in a crisp August afternoon. Like someone pressed the reset button, and Antonio Brown will be catching passes with the Raiders like clockwork. Like nothing ever happened.

lumpy19 said:

Well it's been a good run, bookmaker has me at $125 on everything, just tried to be KBO baseball and it's $125

Well it's been a good run, bookmaker has me at $125 on everything, just tried to be KBO baseball and it's $125
Unheard of.  Really inconvenient I'm sure, but that's quite the scalp.  When the big sports come back they should loosen back up.  They lowered their weekly cashouts from 30k to 3k almost immediately when the pandemic started.

Unheard of.  Really inconvenient I'm sure, but that's quite the scalp.  When the big sports come back they should loosen back up.  They lowered their weekly cashouts from 30k to 3k almost immediately when the pandemic started.
Maybe, but they've also severely delayed my bets, it's 3-5 seconds to get a wager thru.

A Demings or bottoms vp nomination would result in the biggest future score in my life.  I kind of like my chances!

Not Kamala Harris -154 remains the largest +ev wager on the planet.  I expect the winner to be announced the first week of August.

Currently buying klobuchar at +1250.

Also value in the with Grisham at +4000.

I've got Demings at 50-1 and Bottoms at 200-1.  I definitely can't recommend bottoms right now at 15-1.  Like Demings at anything better than +500. I'd say she currently has more of a 35% chance at worst.

Maybe, but they've also severely delayed my bets, it's 3-5 seconds to get a wager thru.
I was having that issue too yesterday.  Perhaps updating software with some of their new live offerings?  The MMA between rounds stuff is all new to their platform.  They haven't offered live betting on Russian ping pong the last few days either.  

:shrug:

I was having that issue too yesterday.  Perhaps updating software with some of their new live offerings?  The MMA between rounds stuff is all new to their platform.  They haven't offered live betting on Russian ping pong the last few days either.  

:shrug:
It's not just live, normal bets are delayed, basically makes them useless for me.  If this continues when NFL season starts in toast.  The props get hammered right at open, with a delay I have no shot.

🐴 Mountaineer 🐴

.50 early P4:  (races 1-4) 1,2,5/3,6,10/4,5,7/5,10 = $27

.50 late P4 : (races 5-8) 2,5,7/3,5,7,8/4,7/7,10 = $24

:deadhorse:

🐴 Mountaineer 🐴

.50 early P4:  (races 1-4) 1,2,5/3,6,10/4,5,7/5,10 = $27

:deadhorse:
#2 scratches, so we are awarded the pt favorite (#4), who won over the 5 

alive to the next leg. 

ETA: rip it the #### up, out on the 2nd leg. 

on to the late 4.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Always appreciate the input!  That was pretty much the conclusion I've came to myself.  I do think the job is hers if she has a change of heart, but I really don't think she wants the position either.
Yeah, she opens the book by describing how wonderful it was to walk downstairs, make her own breakfast and open a window to let in fresh air.  And then spends about 400 pages reiterating how nice it was, is and will be to have the freedoms to do as you please like everybody else.  And I'm only slightly exaggerating.  Still, great book.  Mad respect for her.  And yeah, she'd be a homerun if Joe could convince her, but I'll eat my belt if she agreed to it.

Okay otb---following your lead on the 5th race,.....
... alive to the #8 for $446 and the #10 for $182 on the P4 here.

the #8 is a first time starter for Rice in a turf sprint ... hitting at 25% with Lezcano up. 

#10 is dropping down in class, but hasn't been out in 7 months ... Clement/Rosario have very decent r.o.i. here

Users who are viewing this thread