What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (10 Viewers)

the rover said:
Drunk luck may have run out
Not sure why but this reminded me of 2012 KY derby, I was hitting Tris like crazy on the undercard, and I kept going back to the same teller (she was pretty cute)...but I was getting increasingly drunk and having more and more trouble calling out my bets and fumbling through my wallet for cash , but I was tipping her like $20 each time for the last race

as we got closer to the derby some ahole was yelling at me to hurry up and she went off on him

note:  I didn’t hit on the derby thanks to that juiced up monster I’ll Have Another 

Hit the BOL Belmont 1st and Last contest.  How many contestants do you think will be splitting the $5000?  2500?

I retreat back to my safe space on this board because I didn't have anything nice to say to the losers that  :lmao:  at my prediction posts in other threads....

I know nobody here would pull that, but if you were to and we cross paths in real life, you're getting smacked.

Vent over.

I retreat back to my safe space on this board because I didn't have anything nice to say to the losers that  :lmao:  at my prediction posts in other threads....

I know nobody here would pull that, but if you were to and we cross paths in real life, you're getting smacked.

Vent over.
what prediction

what prediction
I got laughed at for saying bitcoin was cool or some kind of nonsense....

Apparently there is something in this statement that is hilarious to an idiot:

Posted 22 hours ago

"profitable mining" has never been a reality with blockchain.  Miners are accumulating future expected values, not current ones.  Even 8 years ago (2 halvings), when I was involved, it cost roughly 3x the current market value at the time to mine in the U.S.  at the time btc was worth about $60.

The fact that there is a finite supply of btc is the motivation behind mining.  It has to be created so one day it will be worth more.

One huge aspect of btc that never gets talked about is that it takes counterfeiting out of the equation when it comes to transactions.  If had something of considerable value, btc is the only currency in the world I would feel comfortable exchanging it for.

So when do we start betting on Trump to win the election?
Lumpy is like Jeff Ross on steroids. He's not mean. He wants to win, he wants you to win, he works at his craft, he's intelligent as ####. But he's seen some things, man. He likes to laugh. But he's seen some things, man. And some stuff. Like the dude who cooked TV dinner next to the satellite dish in Vietnam before they discovered microwaves. Except that the colder he gets, the better he gets. Lumpy you a mercenary.

Tom Segura is fat.
yo this dude. man. I mean he's cool and I watch his stuff. And he and Kreisher have a good rapport (why Kreisher so aloof is it weed?) but Segura man. I tune into Twitter for the first time and dude post a gif of a man ... man I can't even say. Man I can't even say. If you see this you can never unsee it. Don't start your day with it. It's about five posts down his feed at this point.

yo I got something to show you I just remembered.. I'll do it tomorrow or the next day. yo I got cash dot melton on insta if you wanna see all my creations but that has nothing to do with what I'm about to show you tomorrow. ok cheers brother

yo this dude. man. I mean he's cool and I watch his stuff. And he and Kreisher have a good rapport (why Kreisher so aloof is it weed?) but Segura man. I tune into Twitter for the first time and dude post a gif of a man ... man I can't even say. Man I can't even say. If you see this you can never unsee it. Don't start your day with it. It's about five posts down his feed at this point.
Wow.  Thanks for ruining my life.

I got laughed at for saying bitcoin was cool or some kind of nonsense....

Apparently there is something in this statement that is hilarious to an idiot:

Posted 22 hours ago

"profitable mining" has never been a reality with blockchain.  Miners are accumulating future expected values, not current ones.  Even 8 years ago (2 halvings), when I was involved, it cost roughly 3x the current market value at the time to mine in the U.S.  at the time btc was worth about $60.

The fact that there is a finite supply of btc is the motivation behind mining.  It has to be created so one day it will be worth more.

One huge aspect of btc that never gets talked about is that it takes counterfeiting out of the equation when it comes to transactions.  If had something of considerable value, btc is the only currency in the world I would feel comfortable exchanging it for.
Yesterday I had a guy show my his holdings in a crypto which is based entirely on the prediction of a psychic.  A psychic he heard a guy on youtube talk about.  The guy on youtube's friend heard it from this psychic.  And my dude bought the crypto.  Based on that.  He really wanted me to buy in as well.  He asked if I could live with myself if it blew up and I missed out.

I don't think I could live with myself if I bought it and it blew up, based on all that.  I need another shower.

facook said:
I think he loses both at this point.  Entire tide of pop-culture is going against him.  Which means my bets = trash.
He loses popular vote without a doubt.  Getting +240 was too good to pass up.  But what do I know, I lost boatloads on Hilary

Listening to the Ray Marino interview on be better bettors podcast, pretty interesting that bookmaker doesn't make their own line, knew they released to some for early action and line shaping but pretty wild that they don't have an in house linesmaker.

Thanks @regularguy for the heads up on this

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryson hitting drives, must watch TV, my goodness this guy is a freak!  Amazing to me the mass he's added and it hasn't effected his short game.

Listening to the Ray Marino interview on be better bettors podcast, pretty interesting that bookmaker doesn't make their own line, knew they released to some for early action and line shaping but pretty wild that they don't have an in house linesmaker.

I actually haven't listened to it yet.  Finally getting caught up on Bet the Process episodes.  I tagged you on this in light of the recent talk here about how Bookmaker ain't what it used to be.  That's pretty surprising though about not originating in-house.  I've considered them to be the sharpest book in my rotation (which doesn't include Cris or Pinny).   

yep, that was the single best gambling podcast episode I've every listened to.

Users who are viewing this thread