What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

Susan Rice taking significant money today

+325 yesterday

+165 today

I think this is it, announcement in early August and we're seeing the confirmation that she's the one.
Just ticked up to +175 on Bovada while Harris fell from +135 to +125.

Bad day yesterday after a great Sunday and small profit on Monday. Showing up a little better than 2 units on the year. I have noticed in reviewing my bets that I am terrible at game totals and better at sides, and Team Totals  but I insist on playing them. If these two totals don't work out I may have to quit them. I have the time so here are my quick thoughts..

F5 Milwaukee - 145 (woodruff better than musgrove) 💰
TB EV  (following sharp $ per action network) :bag:
CHC/CIN U9 - 105 ( Home plate umpire with huge under tendencies) :bag:
CWS/CLE O9.5-105  (you seen these arsonists and day after a DH with pens not as readily available) :bag:

Texas -120 (tailing @thesharpplays on twitter) 💰

Added: A's F5 -130 (working from home, it is on TV... #expertanalysis) :bag:

Added again; CWS - 120 💰; STL/ MIN U9.5 - EV 💰; ATL/TB 1st U.5 - 120 💰

Parlay of NYM/NYY/MIN pays a little better than 2 to 1  (give me all the chalk) :bag:

NYY TT O5.5 - 125  💰 and NYTT F5 O 3.5 +115 💰 (Wojiciechowski on the hill - he is not good. He faced the NYY last August and gave up 5 ER in 4 innings. Torres owns the O's)

GLTA
AB

ETA: adding these - never really played these Total base bets before - lets see how it goes - both have favorable matchups - translating DFS writeups to what seem like reasonable wagers. 

Merrifield O1.5 -110 💰
Trout O1.5 +110 💰

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of local books that seem to be playing games and have come around on a winning formula.  They leave the line .5 run low to keep the sharps who tend to bet under away.  They then juice the over .50 or more knowing the square money will bet it anyway but can’t win in the long term.

I have a lot of local books that seem to be playing games and have come around on a winning formula.  They leave the line .5 run low to keep the sharps who tend to bet under away.  They then juice the over .50 or more knowing the square money will bet it anyway but can’t win in the long term.
i need to run a book

Pulbic as heck today:

Parlay of chalky faves from NY and LA: NYY/NYM/LAD/LAA - pays 4.5 to 1 :bag:

NYY TT F5 O3.5 - 105 (Means versus NY  last two times out.. 3 2/3 each start giving up 4 and 6 ER's - this is 1st start of 2020, I'll take my chances) 💰

TB Bets:
Judge O 1.5-135 ( corrleated to above) 💰
Amed Rosario O 1.5- 115 (he mashes lefties) :bag:

K's:
Stripling O4.5-135 ( He was dominant in his 1st start. He ought to continue to have success. I think this number is way too low) :bag:

GLTA
AB

Some of these promos on DK/FD just seem like free money.

The Lakers (depending on the number of takers they up the line by +1). It is up to Lakers +34 and keeps going up. I threw $20 on that.

DK has a 5:1 offer where you can bet up to $20 and you just have to pick one winning NBA team this weekend. 

Yeah Harris is now down to pk on bookmaker and predictit, not a good sign
The websites are only balancing the money coming in.  It's in the best interest of the books that race long favorite doesn't come through.

Nobody on politico has a clue.  Don't trust that site for anything.  Those know it alls are just trying to tell reassure themselves they aren't idiots.

If the books were so smart......my lowest ticket on rice wouldn't be at 100-1.  😜

Sorry. ZERO chance Clips win this game outright.
BOL had +5. I've been playing FIFA 20 and planned to until the Clips game started after the 3rd quarter. 44-38 as I type. Nothing. Back to seeing if Rangers can win this Europa group match. 

Don't you quit on me. 

So after the scoring fest that was the first few games of the NBA season, I was prepared to bet the over on every game today. Looking at some of the numbers, you can see there have been some drastic adjustments.  Clips/Pelicans at 229 Lakers/Raptors at 222. I threw some coin on the Nuggets/Heat at 213--I think neither one of these teams will play defense.their first game out. 

edit--looking at the injury report I probably should have taken the under. Denver could be missing three starters.....

Guys, it's gonna be Harris. They don't even have it on betonline anymore but she's +120 on Bovada. 

ETA: I'm just a small fry but I dabble in local politics and my source is solid. Grain of salt.

So after the scoring fest that was the first few games of the NBA season, I was prepared to bet the over on every game today. Looking at some of the numbers, you can see there have been some drastic adjustments.  Clips/Pelicans at 229 Lakers/Raptors at 222. I threw some coin on the Nuggets/Heat at 213--I think neither one of these teams will play defense.their first game out. 

edit--looking at the injury report I probably should have taken the under. Denver could be missing three starters.....
Good call.  Jazz suck donkey and going to keep this one under unfortunately.

Can someone tell me id it's possible to transfer money between books using Bitcoin? What is the process if possible?

Thanks!
Just give one the deposit address of the other one.

Personally, I'd run it through a burner blockchain.info wallet just in case either one would drag their feet and create a an inconvenience.

Played way too much today: 

NHL:  Columbus +130; 💰  Minnesota -110 💰

NBA - Bucks -4.5 - 110 :bag:

MLB:
TB/LAD/MIN/OAK parlay paying 5.6 to 1 :bag: ... TB kills this before it ever had life...  ETA..TB kills 2 parlay ls this weekend losing to Baltimore.  🥵

MIN - 120 💰
Detroit ( Game 1) +135 :bag:

CWS v. KC O 10 -105 💰
OAK - 155 💰

GLTA
AB

Courtjester said:
Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 
Better than me bro. Let er rip. Just having fun! 

Courtjester said:
Man, lucked into the Nuggets over--got the Lakers boost last night and the 5:1 bonus on the Clippers---this was a plus $200  24 hours.

I know I am a bottom feeder compared to most of you. but just trying to get my feet under me now that gambling is legal here in Colorado 
If there is one place bottom feeders are welcome, it's in the degenerate gambling thread.  Keep crushing dude!

CLE/CIN 1st Inning U.5 - 110

I am guessing there is more to come, but placed this one already. 
GLTA
AB

Add: NHL: Vegas - 135

Users who are viewing this thread