What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (8 Viewers)

AndrewClark said:
Btw I brought it up this early because as the tourney gets closer, people start to focus more on past performance etc (the typical square metrics) and will remember quickly Bubba top 10d last year, won twice, and has been sneaky good this year without getting talked about. 

So what I'm saying, I expect Bubba not to be as good as +4000 in a few weeks. 
Bubba is at +3300 right now on Betonline, through 40 on him and 20 on Ancer just now :shrug:  

Ill keep betting X until he wins a major.........

Already put in a 5 team teaser - will wong whatever is in the zone close to game time: 
[301] MIAMI DOLPHINS +8½+105 (B+6)
[463] LOS ANGELES RAMS +8½EV (B+6)
[470] MINNESOTA VIKINGS +8½-110 (B+6)
[472] CLEVELAND BROWNS -1½+110 (B+6)
[480] LOS ANGELES CHARGERS -1½-105 (B+6)

Also already bet Washington +7.5, Dallas +5, Det/AZ O54.5

Ok, wth is a wong teaser ?

:oldunsure:
6 point tease, crossing both 3 and 7.  So take 1.5-2.5 dog up to 7.5-8.5.  Or take 7.5-8.5 fave down to 1.5-2.5  Greatest value is in crossing those two key numbers as more games fall on them than any other number.  Used to be able to get -110 on 2 teamer (I still do at sb.ag) but most places have juiced it to -120 (or shade the normal line out of the teaser window) cause it's a proven winner.

Most often would not tease a large road fave - as Indy showed us why in Week 1.

Most often would wait till Sat/Early Sun to see what games are in those windows and aren't moved off of them by smart $.

FanDuel same game parlay props in playing tomorrow, fade away:

Robinson o68.5 rushing -110

Gesicki o49.5 receiving -105

Parker u61.5 receiving -122

Myles Gaskin  will have over 16.5 Receiving yards (-114)

Week 1 Gaskin had 4 Targets, 4 Catches, and 26 yards

Week 2 Gaskin had 7 Targets, 6 Catches, and 36 yards.

feels pretty solid

Tua time?  This is their only national TV game(if that means anything)

Reports out of camp were positive, Jags with not much of a defense.  Seems like a good spot to get him out there.

Tua time?  This is their only national TV game(if that means anything)

Reports out of camp were positive, Jags with not much of a defense.  Seems like a good spot to get him out there.
Report yesterday he hasn't been touched (hit or tackled) since he broke his hip.  Don't think you just throw him into an NFL game on a short week.

FYI I got a flyer in the mail from betonline, 100% freeplay using code FOOTBALL20 just used it and it worked no problem.  Also had a 5% boost option when I deposited so got an extra 5% on everything.  I'd check with CS first to make sure your acct is eligible but that's a nice bonus.

facook said:
Niemann 150-1

Phil 100-1

Ancer 100-1

Sergio 100-1

Bet all of these a couple of months ago.  Only one I feel good about at all is Ancer.  Meh.
Niemann is going to win stuff when he grows up.

Gesicki o3.5

Gaskin u39.5 rushing

Game u49

Conley o3

Conley 1st TD +1500

Really light card, if shenault gets to 4.5 I'll grab under

Last edited by a moderator:
Gesicki o3.5

Gaskin u39.5 rushing

Game u49

Conley o3

Conley 1st TD +1500

Really light card, if shenault gets to 4.5 I'll grab under
I got Shenault at over 3.5, with Chark out I think it’s a lock...unfortunately it's at -164..Money's Money’s

I got Shenault at over 3.5, with Chark out I think it’s a lock...unfortunately it's at -164..Money's Money’s
The thing is Chark only had 7 targets in the first 2 games, Jax does a good job of spreading the wealth. I think Robinson is going to get a bunch of carries because the dolphins can't stop the run.

Users who are viewing this thread