What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (11 Viewers)

Nicely done on thielen, I had o5.5 and o6.5 +150, should have kept going on alt  lines
Thank you sir! Yeah hitting the prop parlays on AH/DK saved my weekend lol. I've tripled my bankroll since week 1 and still have some bets riding tonight. Obv due for variance to kick in the other way lol. 

I just wish we had options other than scoreboard in Oregon. And yes @facook, I've already written to our senators and reps numerous times 😢

Thank you sir! Yeah hitting the prop parlays on AH/DK saved my weekend lol. I've tripled my bankroll since week 1 and still have some bets riding tonight. Obv due for variance to kick in the other way lol. 

I just wish we had options other than scoreboard in Oregon. And yes @facook, I've already written to our senators and reps numerous times 😢
Nice hit on Thielen!  For some reason I had it in my head it was over 100 yards.  You did it!

Rolling with some small bets tonight just for fun 

Kamara/Kelly combine 149+yds +220

Kamara 70+yds +125

o50

Taysom to score the first TD +2000

Bookmaker has kamara no td +220

betonline has 1td at -500 and 2td +100

Not sure ive ever seen such a lock to score a td

Weird, @facook and I are usually jealous of other people because Scoreboard (only operator allowed in Oregon) frequently has worse lines. What are you seeing with who you use?
cant multiply bets like you did on sunday night, I saw Kamara rushing receiving around 129-139 by itself and you get the basically the same lone.

Kamara I saw 65ish at -115

Joined you there but now he's 28-1 lol. 

How are you doing FD sports betting in Oregon? PM works too...
I'm not doing fd.  Have a few "global" accounts.  That's a way better number at Scoreboard.  I barely look there anymore, tbh.  Need to start doing so.

I'm not doing fd.  Have a few "global" accounts.  That's a way better number at Scoreboard.  I barely look there anymore, tbh.  Need to start doing so.
Ahhh gotcha. Didn't know other places did the boost thing too. 

Scoreboard has lines that can be exploited imo, especially props but there's a lot of times where they are way different than the market so it depends. 

Man...doesn't pay any bets, but as Duck homer, LOVE seeing the kid play like this.  Herbert is for real.
Gotta check my dynasty rules, I put a redshirt on him.  I think I can activate him but then I wouldn’t have a contract to offer him, so I’d lose him, so just gonna hope I found a 4 year starter going forward 

gonna just have to roll with Minshew I think.  Also gonna lose with the 2nd highest score this week

Gotta check my dynasty rules, I put a redshirt on him.  I think I can activate him but then I wouldn’t have a contract to offer him, so I’d lose him, so just gonna hope I found a 4 year starter going forward 

gonna just have to roll with Minshew I think.  Also gonna lose with the 2nd highest score this week
Minshew <> Herbert this year I think.  But yeah you are set up going forward, especially if Keenan Allen stays there and healthy and Ekeler stays healthy as well.

Bills -2.5 1H.  If the Titans can come out fired up and ready to play after the last 16 days, more power to 'em.

This trend stuff can obviously go bad (Syracuse, you suck!), but...

Yarbrough 0-5-4 this season F5. Stros F5 -105.

Users who are viewing this thread