What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

facook said:
@Good Posting Judge  Any thoughts on the Lomachenko fight this weekend?  Worth using him in parlays?
Took him KO/UD -175. I like that more than KO, UD, or straight up, just because I think most Teofimo win-outcomes end up with him getting a KO, I don't see many Teo decisions/draws/close Lomachenko decisions. And if they're fighting close rounds the whole way through, again, I don't see Lomachenko seeing the end. But more often than not I think Loma controls this fight, also would not rule out a Lomachenko stoppage. -400 I'm pretty ambivalent on. If that were my only option I'd probably lay off, so I can't recommend it in a parlay.

Took him KO/UD -175. I like that more than KO, UD, or straight up, just because I think most Teofimo win-outcomes end up with him getting a KO, I don't see many Teo decisions/draws/close Lomachenko decisions. And if they're fighting close rounds the whole way through, again, I don't see Lomachenko seeing the end. But more often than not I think Loma controls this fight, also would not rule out a Lomachenko stoppage. -400 I'm pretty ambivalent on. If that were my only option I'd probably lay off, so I can't recommend it in a parlay.
Playing against the market a bit, but I like Saucedo +170 in the co-main event. Should be a very close, high-volume fight.

Wagers have been placed. 

Locks:

- GB -1.5, KC -5, CAR -1 (1/2u) & LAR -3 (1/2u)

Bet a couple teasers and parlays as well. Big bet of the week is a two team teaser I placed on Monday where I have MIA/BAL -2. Definitely liking how those lines have moved but we’ll see. 

Waiting until tomorrow to bet any props but interested to see what you guys do as well. 

CR69 said:
Wagers have been placed. 

Locks:

Bet a couple teasers and parlays as well. Big bet of the week is a two team teaser I placed on Monday where I have MIA/BAL -2. Definitely liking how those lines have moved but we’ll see. 

Waiting until tomorrow to bet any props but interested to see what you guys do as well. 
I think that Rams/Niners line is an overreaction.  Feel like my Niners can pull the outright upset.  So you are golden there.

I think that Rams/Niners line is an overreaction.  Feel like my Niners can pull the outright upset.  So you are golden there.
They just seem to be struggling to protect the QB and Donald is the best defender in the game IMO. Division games are always tough though so that’s why I went for a half unit. Lots of tough lines this week. 

The bet that has me nervous this week is the Min/Atl game.  I bet early in the week on Min -3.5.

Atlanta has sucked so far, but I can just see the whole “let’s win one for the new coach” thing happening. 

The bet that has me nervous this week is the Min/Atl game.  I bet early in the week on Min -3.5.

Atlanta has sucked so far, but I can just see the whole “let’s win one for the new coach” thing happening. 
I like Minnesota too but there is something to be said for the fresh start run that a lot of teams seem to go on after a longtime head coach is fired. I’m avoiding the game for that reason but if I was forced to pick I’d take the Vikings. 

SF over 51

Cin under 46.5

Cleveland 0ver 51

Min -4

NE -7 -125

TB +1.5 (holding my nose)

Hou +3.5 (holding my nose again)

Bal/NE/Mia ml parlay

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixon u 64.5 rushing

Lamar u 8.5 rushes/under 50.5 yards

Kyle Allen over 9.5 yards rushing

Juju under 5.5 receptions

Circa Millions Week 5: 3-2, 15-10 overall. I actually lost ground in the overall standings. LOL. Apologies for not posting Week 6 sooner, but these weren't helping anyone anyway:

MIN -4

BAL -7.5

GB pk

MIA -9

ARI -1.5

CR69 said:
Wagers have been placed. 

Locks:

We might have some hope in Oregon...

https://www.spiritmountain.com/PR-betmgm-at-spiritmountain

Users who are viewing this thread