What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

I'm super bored and going Slayton on all bets. LOL

Slayton 3+TD.  70-1
Slayton  1st NYG TD 6-1
Slayton 1st any TD 14-1
Slayton ov4 rec -125
Slayton over 45yds 1st half +245
Slayton over 150 yds and NYG win 21-1
Slayton 2td+ and NYG win 19-1
Slayton over 80yds and NYG win +425

Crashing and burning with Boston Scott receptions tonight

o1.5 -213

o2.5 -143

o3.5 +156

o4.5 +289
That sucks as he had 2 catches with 3 minutes to go in the 1Q

ETA: at least he got that 3rd one for the TD

Last edited by a moderator:
khabib looked awful at the weigh in, JG for the win 
he has looked rough before, but i was actually ocming back in here to suggest that taking Gaethje at +250 or better is certainly a good bet. I don't know if it gets under +200, but certainly is not a bad bet. 

Liking Whitaker as close to even odds too, need to look at some of the rest of the card

he has looked rough before, but i was actually ocming back in here to suggest that taking Gaethje at +250 or better is certainly a good bet. I don't know if it gets under +200, but certainly is not a bad bet. 

Liking Whitaker as close to even odds too, need to look at some of the rest of the card
I got Gaethje at +260, it's already dropped to +250 but he was at +280 last night

Rest of my bets are:

Maverik-390 - W

Tuivasa - W and separate bet of 1st round KO/TKO

Da Un Jung -335- W and separate bet of 1st round KO/TKO

Alvarez - W and separate bet of 1st round sub

Murphy - W

Ankalaev-305 - W but don't feel completely good about this one

parlya - Maverik, Un Jung adn Ankalaev 

parlay - Un Jung, Murphy, Tuivasa 

Parlay and round robin- Whittaker, Harris, Murphy, Tuivasa, Alvarez 

Mo!  Big fight this weekend, heart says JG but my eyes tell me Khabib gonna smother him like he does everyone else.  Of course i'm a ##### nugget that only roots for knockouts and I hope JG wins...by knockout!

Mo!  Big fight this weekend, heart says JG but my eyes tell me Khabib gonna smother him like he does everyone else.  Of course i'm a ##### nugget that only roots for knockouts and I hope JG wins...by knockout!
hey bud. And yeah Khabib could maybe smother him, but JG has been wrestling since he has been 4 years old. he has a pretty good pedigree, it is just he hasn't wrestled much because he wanted to get himself sold more as an exciting fighter. Now just stating it as wrestling is woefully naive, but he could have maybe been a top wrestler most of his life, but it is his defensive wrestling which is key for this one. haven't really seen much of his BJJ either 

Watching the line on the KC/Den game. It is going to be really cold and possible snow for this game. I see lots of running and that really will play into Denver’s hands. KC is 30th against the run I believe. Who knows with this year though. 

hey bud. And yeah Khabib could maybe smother him, but JG has been wrestling since he has been 4 years old. he has a pretty good pedigree, it is just he hasn't wrestled much because he wanted to get himself sold more as an exciting fighter. Now just stating it as wrestling is woefully naive, but he could have maybe been a top wrestler most of his life, but it is his defensive wrestling which is key for this one. haven't really seen much of his BJJ either 
Reminder it’s an early start out here.

I got Gaethje at +260, it's already dropped to +250 but he was at +280 last night

Rest of my bets are:

Maverik-390 - W

Tuivasa - W and separate bet of 1st round KO/TKO

Da Un Jung -335- W and separate bet of 1st round KO/TKO

Alvarez - W and separate bet of 1st round sub

Murphy - W

Ankalaev-305 - W but don't feel completely good about this one

parlya - Maverik, Un Jung adn Ankalaev 

parlay - Un Jung, Murphy, Tuivasa 

Parlay and round robin- Whittaker, Harris, Murphy, Tuivasa, Alvarez 
Alvarez :towelwave:  

I don’t know the first thing about this. And I won’t be watching. But apparently Draftkings is offering me a 50% profit boost on UFC today 

What’s your favorite play?
not sure which fights are left, but if main card is starting soon underdogs i would go Gatheje and Shavkirova. Walt Harris isn't too shabby at +160 or a little more because he can hit like a truck. 

Ankalaev is pretty safe. but i forget his odds. I just realized that Tuivesa isn't on the main card or i would have said that one. And i think Robert Whittaker takes it and is one of the stronger leans, dude is legit 

not sure which fights are left, but if main card is starting soon underdogs i would go Gatheje and Shavkirova. Walt Harris isn't too shabby at +160 or a little more because he can hit like a truck. 

Ankalaev is pretty safe. but i forget his odds. I just realized that Tuivesa isn't on the main card or i would have said that one. And i think Robert Whittaker takes it and is one of the stronger leans, dude is legit 
Thx

Used bonus on Gatheje got +375

Also played Shavkirova +170

Circa Million Week 6 picks: 2-3, 17-13 overall. When you need the Cardinals just to make it a bad week...we move on. Week 7 picks:

CAR +7.5

NE -1.5

DEN +9.5

TB -3.5

LAC -7.5

Last edited by a moderator:
20 degrees, 10-15 mph winds, half a foot of snow in Denver tomorrow.  I took under 45.5, but I'd still play it at under 44.

New England -2.5 -125(-110 is available if you look around)

NE off a loss and SF off a big division win.  NE back home and SF travelling across the country.  Niners with lots of injuries, I really like NE in this spot.  Sets up perfectly for BB to win an ugly ugly game.

After I sucked last week I reigned in the degen a little. No parlays for the first time this year 😢

SEA -4 

BUF -10

Teaser KC/BUF/LAC (I know the BUF leg isn't traditional but seems like free juice to me)

Users who are viewing this thread