Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!

The Ref

9 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

New England -2.5 -125(-110 is available if you look around)

NE off a loss and SF off a big division win.  NE back home and SF travelling across the country.  Niners with lots of injuries, I really like NE in this spot.  Sets up perfectly for BB to win an ugly ugly game.

Nailed it

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

Nailed it

tailed it myself.....sounded good :shrug:. Saving it for the 2nd half i'm hoping. Might start with getting more than 10 yards passing for a half, i decided to bench James Robinson for White thinking he would be used more. 

Edited by modogg

If anyone wants to light some money on fire Paddy Harrington to be first round leader tomorrow.  Should be able to get 80-1

Good short track player.  Great in wind.  He flew over here to play when he could have just stayed home.  He’s the very first golfer out at 6:30 AM on a day when the wind is really going to pick up.

Far from a lock, straight gamble.

• Thinking 1

I'm in love with Julio tonight, got some o5.5 -165, o6 -110, o73.5 yards and score a TD +125

I'll be drinking away my sorrows when he leaves the game early in the 1Q after some type of hamstring injury

DJ Moore 1st TD +1100

Edited by lumpy19

9 hours ago, Courtjester said:

Rain and wind for the game tonight--part of the hurricane coming through is what the weather forecast says. So I was firm on the over, but with this news, may consider the under.

Good call.  I don't think it was the weather as much as general crappery of the teams, but still.  I'm a loser.