What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (3 Viewers)

Nailed it
tailed it myself.....sounded good  :shrug: . Saving it for the 2nd half i'm hoping. Might start with getting more than 10 yards passing for a half, i decided to bench James Robinson for White thinking he would be used more. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading up on the soccer trading exchanges in the UK. These seem pretty cool.

Betfair.com not legal for US players. Are there any similar options available for soccer betting? Not sure I want to go the VPN route to achieve this. Thanks.

If anyone wants to light some money on fire Paddy Harrington to be first round leader tomorrow.  Should be able to get 80-1

Good short track player.  Great in wind.  He flew over here to play when he could have just stayed home.  He’s the very first golfer out at 6:30 AM on a day when the wind is really going to pick up.

Far from a lock, straight gamble.

I'm in love with Julio tonight, got some o5.5 -165, o6 -110, o73.5 yards and score a TD +125

I'll be drinking away my sorrows when he leaves the game early in the 1Q after some type of hamstring injury

DJ Moore 1st TD +1100

Last edited by a moderator:
Rain and wind for the game tonight--part of the hurricane coming through is what the weather forecast says. So I was firm on the over, but with this news, may consider the under.
Good call.  I don't think it was the weather as much as general crappery of the teams, but still.  I'm a loser.

Circa Millions Week 7 picks: 3-2, 20-15 overall. Not a total embarrassment, yet. Week 8 picks:

TEN -5.5

LAR -3.5

NO -4.5

DEN +3

PIT +4

Users who are viewing this thread