What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Really nervous about how much exposure I have to the Rams this week.  i know the whole west coast team going east narrative, but I went heavy with them in parlays, which always seems to bite me when i get convinced something will happen.

Yep------ :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet longest FG under 47.5 in Green Bay this morning. Saw a live report from there about noon and saw how windy it was and hit it again 

bets were refunded because “there were no successful FGs”

Feels like I got hosed 

Bet longest FG under 47.5 in Green Bay this morning. Saw a live report from there about noon and saw how windy it was and hit it again 

bets were refunded because “there were no successful FGs”

Feels like I got hosed 
you did, that's not right

Where did you bet it?  offshore? local?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Monday, 85 percent of the presidential bets have been on Trump, which has greatly swung the numbers in terms of liability. As of this post, BetOnline stands to lose a sum in the low seven figures if Trump is re-elected.

“Political stances aside, we’re all rooting for the favorite next week,” Mason said. “That’s uncommon in our industry,but we need Biden in a big way.”

The 2020 Presidential Election is close to becoming the biggest decision in BetOnline’s 20-year history of bookmaking. The political betting markets this year have already surpassed the straight bet handle for Super Bowl LIV. In total, the website has booked an amount in the mid eight-figure range.

Since Monday, 85 percent of the presidential bets have been on Trump, which has greatly swung the numbers in terms of liability. As of this post, BetOnline stands to lose a sum in the low seven figures if Trump is re-elected.

“Political stances aside, we’re all rooting for the favorite next week,” Mason said. “That’s uncommon in our industry,but we need Biden in a big way.”

The 2020 Presidential Election is close to becoming the biggest decision in BetOnline’s 20-year history of bookmaking. The political betting markets this year have already surpassed the straight bet handle for Super Bowl LIV. In total, the website has booked an amount in the mid eight-figure range.
Tough to imagine the huge early voting numbers are people desperate for Trump to remain in office.  I laid the money on Biden at -180 last week.

Tough to imagine the huge early voting numbers are people desperate for Trump to remain in office.  I laid the money on Biden at -180 last week.
I’ll be laying the money on Biden tonight/tomorrow at best prices I can find. No political views on this one, I think the polling has learned from 2016 but people still don’t trust it so we’re seeing an inefficient number.

I’ll be laying the money on Biden tonight/tomorrow at best prices I can find. No political views on this one, I think the polling has learned from 2016 but people still don’t trust it so we’re seeing an inefficient number.
I learned in 2016 I’m not betting on the election ever again, at least not any significant amount 

i bet on trump a while ago and am going to let it ride. While the polling has gotten better, there are a number of folks who don't want to admit they prefer Trump due to the ridicule, so they say they like Biden but vote differently when it is anonymous. If I am wrong, so be it. 

I like Evans over 4.5 rec,  Gallman over 2.5 rec and I took a flyer on one of those boosts on MGM for Gronk to score and TB to win., 

i bet on trump a while ago and am going to let it ride. While the polling has gotten better, there are a number of folks who don't want to admit they prefer Trump due to the ridicule, so they say they like Biden but vote differently when it is anonymous. If I am wrong, so be it. 
You may be right, but I think the hatred of Hillary 4 years ago is a factor Trump doesn't have now.  Biden has not nearly as many haters in my opinion.

Oh and if someone has a My Dog Is In ER And Needs Overnight Hospitalization big play tonight let me know 
Dion Lewisunder10.5Receiving Yards

Leonard Fournetteover18.5Receiving Yards

Rob Gronkowskiover44.5Receiving Yards

Darius Slaytonunder3.5receptions

Leonard Fournetteover3receptions

Wayne Gallmanover2.5receptions

Dion Lewisunder12.5Rushing Yards

Ronald Jonesunder75.5R+R Yards

Leonard Fournetteunder12.5rushing attempts

Golden Tateover2.5receptions

Sterling ShepardUnder19.5longest receptions

Johnsonunder34,5Receicing Yrads

Careful where you bet and how much

“I was told Bookmaker is not settling until the inauguration so if you plan on wagering on football do not go all-in today.“
This.

I am not tying up any of my bankroll for something that could take 60 days to payout. 

“They can confirm that the bets were voided correctly because it stated On the bet coupon void if no successful field goals”

Well I guess you can’t argue with that 

Nope

Still dumb 
I politely told them that I thought it was a dumb way to not win a bet

Cost me about $40, today they sent a free bet for $10

Better than nothing.   🤷🏻‍♂️

fwiw, I’ve been very happy with DK , promos bonuses and free bets out the ying yang compared to FanDuel 

Users who are viewing this thread