What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (5 Viewers)

Well I had to bet on something so I bet the over at 40.5.  

I have a feeling this is one of those get right games for NE and I just need the Jets to find 10- 13 points somehow. 
Same so I went Mims (+2200) or NE D (+2800) to score the first TD. Pure donation, don't follow me lol. 

Courtjester said:
Well I had to bet on something so I bet the over at 40.5.  

I have a feeling this is one of those get right games for NE and I just need the Jets to find 10- 13 points somehow. 
Great call.

I’ve been playing on there with @swirvenirvin I’ve won a few bucks from him and his buddies

Looks like 2 wins, 3 2nds and a 3rd out of 10 games...lots of early exits too

also been playing on PPPoker with another group of friends.  

for awhile I was playing like 4 nights a week, have started to lose interest though but will probably keep playing

missed that last few Swirve games though because they decide to start playing at midnight 
how is the pppoker game going?  any snafus?

thinking of start my own game.  all would be welcome to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I need the $499 PS5 version instead of the $399 version.   $399 is digital version I get that, but who uses Blue Ray players anymore?

Can you play PS4 discs on the PS5?

Titans are 3-5 ATS but just a 1.5 pt favorite tonight at home on a short week vs a team that isn't exactly a huge offensive juggernaut. 

I see it 24-21 Titans and that would be if it were close. I could see Tennessee making a statement with what they can do on offense. 

I can also envision something a lot more lopsided for Tennessee like 31-14 where Indy falls to 5-4 and faces the reality they aren't going very far this season. 

Miami at -1.5 was looking pretty ripe, that's moved to -2.5, I like anything under 3 there. But I am a homer fan at this point, I gotta be straight. I always have prided myself on being honest/objective about my Phins and avoiding trying to bet on or even against them although I've done it a few times. 

I don't think the line has caught up to Tua just yet, you also must respect Herbert and what he is bringing t the table for the Chargers. I like Miami coming home after a big road win, possible let down early in the game but I think they rally strong in the 2nd Half. 

I have been flat horrible at sides this year, and have been completely avoiding them actually.

It seems to me that the wrong team is favored tonight, someone tell me why I’m wrong?

Bills moneyline,Mia -1.5, Ten moneyline  ,parley 20 bux.Like the odds/payoff on modest bet. Also modest bet on Ten money tonight. Thinking of doubling it?

Last night was one of those kiss your sister type nights where I lost betting the under, but won on betting Hines rec over 21.5 yards. Oh well, I need one of my lottery tickets on the Masters to cash in this weekend. 

In the last week I’ve had the following exchanges with my 5 year old

dad I rewatched the ball state game this morning, they won but we didn’t cover, that was an exciting game

dad did we bet diggs over receptions again this week, he’s doing awesome 

my older kids could care less but this little guy is going places

dad I rewatched the ball state game this morning, they won but we didn’t cover, that was an exciting game

My daughter is the same way lol. She decided she wanted to bet her $5 spending money this week on the over last night. This morning she asked me what the score ended up at then after I told her she ran into the other room and said "See mommy, I told you it was easy to make money betting on football!"

My wife isn't a big fan of mine this week...

Is it too late to volunteer to be his godfather? 

How does he feel about hedging

It really is a shame that young up and coming golfers like Fleetwood and Davis have no chance vs the Johnsons, Rhams and JT’s of the world.
If Abraham Ancer could have made a few more putts he’d be right there :rant:  

yeah I threw 20 on in him in September. If DJ chokes and AA wins then I’m playing pebble with a buddy with the money!

Week 9 Circa Millions picks: 1-4, 23-22 overall. I'd tell you guys to fade me, but then some reverse jinx will kick in and you guys will come find me. Week 10 picks:

PIT -7

CAR +5.5

ARI -1.5

LAR -2

BAL -7

RDA (Dos Anjos) at -180 is a great deal. i like Felder as a guy, but you can't take a 5 round fight on 2 weeks notice

Users who are viewing this thread