What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (2 Viewers)

Okay decided to keep it simple this week and go M/L parlays.

GB/NYG

DET/CLE (bet this one across several sites)

Jeudy o 50 yds recv $20 gets you $42 at MGM with their bonus

Watson ov 26 yds rushing 

Courtjester said:
Okay decided to keep it simple this week and go M/L parlays.

GB/NYG

DET/CLE (bet this one across several sites)

Jeudy o 50 yds recv $20 gets you $42 at MGM with their bonus

Watson ov 26 yds rushing 
Nice work man.

I'm doing something stupid and teasing Bal/Under 50 and Bal/Over 38.  What could possibly go wrong?!

lumpy19 said:
If the draft goes edwards wiseman ball I’m gonna be rich
I have bad news.  It’s means both of us will be rich, which has to be a bad sign.

If it goes these three some other dude at 4 and Toppin perfectly at 5 I’ll be super wealthy.

Since 2015 when the first game between two divisional opponents has gone over 70 total points, the second game has been under 50.5 points 13 out of 14 times. The one exception was 2016 between the Falcons and Saints in a dome.

With cold rain projected throughout and a Seattle offense that hasn’t been as hot since the start of the season, I believe this trend will continue.

ARI/SEA U57

Since 2015 when the first game between two divisional opponents has gone over 70 total points, the second game has been under 50.5 points 13 out of 14 times. The one exception was 2016 between the Falcons and Saints in a dome.

With cold rain projected throughout and a Seattle offense that hasn’t been as hot since the start of the season, I believe this trend will continue.

ARI/SEA U57
Nice call here

Quite the comeback cover by Tulsa.  Hope nobody here was on the wrong side of that. 
Holy smokes.  I bet under 1h and went to bed early when it was 14-0 Tulane.

90% of people who bet under game got 54.5 or higher but the late bettors got 53.5.  Amazing and why when I bet unders in football I usually stick with 1H.

Never expected to be at this time of this night and being able to say that my Noles didn't lose badly to Clemson today.  I'LL TAKE IT

Looks like mybookie is shooting out some promos for Thanksgiving and next weekend.  Anyone have bad experiences with 

Circa Millions Week 10 picks: 3-2, 26-24 overall. Welcome to my nightmare. Week 11 picks:

GB +1.5

CIN +1..5

MIN -7

NYJ +8.5

LAR +4

I went super degen again this weekend. Lots of teasers, parlays and props. Way too many to post in here lol. Fav plays are ATL/NO o49.5 and Ballage o52.5yds. 

I looked at this week and I really only saw a few games I liked. 

I took NYJ +10.5

I went with ATL/Pitt parlays at a couple sites. 

Newton over 39.5 yds rushing.

Just seems like a week that is ripe for the books to make a ton of money due to a bunch of upsets. 

Users who are viewing this thread