What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

I pray Conor accepts Paul's challenge.  I think it might be the reverse of Conor vs Floyd....public bets Paul so hard we get a freebie on Conor.
I'd line Conor at -1200 against both Paul brothers at once with his right arm duct taped behind his back in the boxing ring.

Nate was an absolute embarrassment. 🤣

How real do we think this jalen hurts junk is? Wentz at 231.5 passing against this def, whew that’s a juicy number

I’ve got Seattle in the last leg of a couple teasers. Need them to win by at least 1. I’m either bust or 3x on the weekend lol. 

modogg said:
bet too much for tonight. basically focused on:

Wentz unders

Metcalf unders

Lockett overs

Raegor ov 45.5 yards
Thanks Shwartz for destroying me on Metcalf and Lockett. that will hurt a bit. 

got 2 yards to Raegor, only a bit more

argh anybody else use purewage any more? i had a 5 team teaser, last leg was the Pitt game and it just got cancelled? thought most books just kick that game out and count it as a 4 game teaser? I doubt i will have much luck fighting it but wondering if my thinking is right with how this should be processed

I met a woman from New York. A pharma rep. So she's hot, right. Pharma reps are always strategically hot. I kept her in the freezer, on hold, for two weeks. At the end of the first week I sent her some flowers, and on Saturday I invited her to hit some bars with my buddy and me. It was a lot of drinks and shots. By the time we got to the third bar I leaned down and gave her a kiss - accidentally igniting the two-week-old brush fire she had smoldering in her pants. That little corporate drug pusher jumped into my lap in round one and didn't stop making out until the final bell sounded.

argh anybody else use purewage any more? i had a 5 team teaser, last leg was the Pitt game and it just got cancelled? thought most books just kick that game out and count it as a 4 game teaser? I doubt i will have much luck fighting it but wondering if my thinking is right with how this should be processed
Yeah I’ve had that happen a few times with Scoreboard (only company allowed in Oregon) and they’ve just removed the one game unless it was a two team teaser or parlay and then the bet was just canceled which does suck when odds got worse on the other leg. You got hosed, sorry. 

I met a woman from New York. A pharma rep. So she's hot, right. Pharma reps are always strategically hot. I kept her in the freezer, on hold, for two weeks. At the end of the first week I sent her some flowers, and on Saturday I invited her to hit some bars with my buddy and me. It was a lot of drinks and shots. By the time we got to the third bar I leaned down and gave her a kiss - accidentally igniting the two-week-old brush fire she had smoldering in her pants. That little corporate drug pusher jumped into my lap in round one and didn't stop making out until the final bell sounded.
This her?

Kansas 1h -2.5

Kentucky can rebound but can't shoot and doesn't take care of the ball.  Young team needs some time to gel.   

what is the play for big Wed @ 340 EST game?

the neat part is that direct TV is fighting with my local NBC channel - so I do not think I will be able to watch while working from home...............

Looking good so far. Hit Steelers first TD, RG3 u179.5 and no RG3 passing TD. Now just hoping my PIT -13.5 @ +140 as well as my in game u39.5 hit. Only big miss so far on Gus o58.5yds rushing. 

Bill Bert Podcast - Episode 38 with Tim Livingston  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEzBCZ1QeUw

"Tim Livingston of the 'Whistleblower' podcast talks about the details in the NBA game fixing scandal and lesser known elements of the cover up."

This is good. For real. :thumbup: A couple years ago Bender said he avoided betting NBA because it reminded him too much of professional wrestling. That is the exact line this dude uses - it's the first words out of his mouth, practically! It's good bro. Entertaining.

Getting imposable to find outs that even offer them anymore.  DK has them but most local pay per heads pulled them

Users who are viewing this thread