What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (17 Viewers)

Ended up sending my prop trip report to a buddy of mine who “found” props this year.  

can’t believe it was 4 years ago now :jawdrop:

TheGooRoo said:
I don't have any books with cbb props.
I don’t either.

last year things looked good for this season as I collected a few “buckeye” and “sun-wager” accounts.  

both have pulled anything college player related now.

sucks

Tulsa-Navy is Navy's Senior Day.  Navy has won 17 consecutive Senior Day games.  I took Navy +12 and may sprinkle a little moneyline also.
This scared the hell out of me since I had already gone big on Tulsa.   Don’t think you can rely on historical trends in 2020

Circa Million Week 12 picks: 4-1, 32-28 overall. I am tied for 539th, which sounds about right. Week 13 picks:

TEN -5.5

GB -8.5

LAC +1

BUF pk

PIT -7.5

Dan Lambskin said:
Wish I’d have forgotten to hit submit on my Saints/Falcons and Browns/Titans props 

0-4 on Taysom Hill alone  :kicksrock:
You went under obviously?  What was your thought process I was big on him over and all the saints receivers

You went under obviously?  What was your thought process I was big on him over and all the saints receivers
Just seemed like they hadn’t been throwing as much, and Falcons seemed like they had improved since the coaching change

keep in mind I don’t really know what I’m doing, mainly just trying to predict game flow and then pick and choose props based on what I think the “right” side is based on the juice

had a few nice weeks doing it that way

So I bet on either Aiyuk or Diggs to score the first TD last night, was pretty pumped to hit another one. Logged in this morning and it looks like my Aiyuk bet never went through somehow 😢🤦‍♂️🤣

Cooper over yards 51.5

Dobbins over yards 57.5 and anytime TD +155

ETA - Pitt and Seattle no good

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have an account at bovada right now.  Their lines suck.  What's a good alternate?   I'm a bit limited because I'm in Washington and some places won't let us have accounts because my state is dumb.

the rover said:
I only have an account at bovada right now.  Their lines suck.  What's a good alternate?   I'm a bit limited because I'm in Washington and some places won't let us have accounts because my state is dumb.
I'd be happy to help you out with that Bovada account.  ;)     I'd probably suggest Betonline.ag

Let me know if you want me to make an introduction to a local I use.  

Users who are viewing this thread