What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

*not for political discussion*

i have a small used car on Biden to win spread Across the general and individual states.  It would be a nice Christmas present to have that $$ on Monday.

unranked teams FAVORED over ranked teams.  i always go with the unranked team as i feel vegas is putting out stinky bait.

Utah ML

Wisc ML

Circa Million Week 13 picks: 2-3, 34-31 overall. Gotta crawl back over the Mendoza Line. Week 14 picks:

HOU -1.5

MIN +6.5

IND -2.5

NO -6.5

BAL -1
Kev did you see the room at The D would be free, plus 2 passes to Circa Swim Stadium, this coming week if you fly Allegiant Air.

The Falcons have gone three games this year without Julio, and Ryan has thrown for no more than 238.  The Chargers meanwhile have only allowed three QBs to throw for more than 248 - Brady, Brees, and Mahomes.  Just dont see Ryan doing much vs the best CB trio in the league.  Chargers are a bottom 10 rush D, so Falcons will run more than throw.

Ryan UNDER 269.5

It's the NFL, what could go wrong?
Nothing of course...... these Sunday afternoons always play out exactly like we thought they would ..... no terrible calls, awful overturns, terrible clock management, missed extra points, going for 2 when, well why would you?  and don't get me started on What exactly is a catch or some incredibly ticky-tack call that has huge game changing consequences while the blatant and seemingly more egregious activity is magically "missed". 

Last edited by a moderator:
Baker u220.5 -120

lamar u201.5 -120

lamar o55.5 rushing-120

jarvis o4.5 -140

jarvis o59.5 -115

duvernay u2.5 -175

duvernay u23.5 -114

boykin u1.5 -143

boykin u13.5 -114

Andrews 1st Td +1000

Last edited by a moderator:
Willie Snead over 2.5 catches. 

4 catches for 64 yards Wk 1 vs. CLE.  3+ catches in 4 straight games.  Keep it going tonight.

good thing I did not bet CLE +3.5 in live wagering in the 4th quarter... cause it would suck to lose that.............. :kicksrock:

All I could do was laugh at that point and be happy it was a smallish bet........

When I first used bitcoin to fund sports books 1 BTC was $400, right now it’s $20,737

if I had invested 10k early on when I knew how to buy it I’d have half a million bucks today.

damnit
Same.  Wish I had more disposable income at the time.  Etherium was ridiculously low too, like $20.  Even $1-$2K into both world have been a 6 figure payday 

Same.  Wish I had more disposable income at the time.  Etherium was ridiculously low too, like $20.  Even $1-$2K into both world have been a 6 figure payday 
Yeah, but how would you guys have handled the crash that wiped out a lot of these valuations?  Would you have merely sat on your hands and hoped it recovered?  That's hard to do when a trade is working against you like Derrick Henry in the 4th quarter.  Hindsight is wonderful, but not many were predicting a bounceback to these levels when the cryptos when schito.

Yeah, but how would you guys have handled the crash that wiped out a lot of these valuations?  Would you have merely sat on your hands and hoped it recovered?  That's hard to do when a trade is working against you like Derrick Henry in the 4th quarter.  Hindsight is wonderful, but not many were predicting a bounceback to these levels when the cryptos when schito.
Yeah hard to say, I probably would have been pulling some out throughout the climb for sure, and then some on the downfall too

i don’t have any major stake in it, I think I have like $1K worth right now.  It’s still fun to follow but with a family to support I can’t go crazy throwing money at it, I’ll just slave away for another 25 years and hopefully keel over at my desk one day so my wife can get some life insurance 

Yeah hard to say, I probably would have been pulling some out throughout the climb for sure, and then some on the downfall too

i don’t have any major stake in it, I think I have like $1K worth right now.  It’s still fun to follow but with a family to support I can’t go crazy throwing money at it, I’ll just slave away for another 25 years and hopefully keel over at my desk one day so my wife can get some life insurance 
The dream

Willing to ride it to zero after buying at @ 2k and @ 4k.  :shrug:  

For tomorrow I went with:

Chargers ML + o52.5 @ +365

Ekeler o55.5 rushing @ -110

Ekeler o39.5 receiving @ -120

Jacobs o62.5 @ -120

Agholor first TD +1000

I will also put some money on Ekeler/Allen and Ekeler/Jacobs prop parlays when they go up tomorrow. 

Users who are viewing this thread