Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ChainsawU

    7353

  • swirvenirvin

    5049

  • lumpy19

    4552

  • facook

    4388

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to ho

Home.  Some 40 hours later and the kid is basically back to normal.  Amazing.  She'll move up to Orlando for a few months for the radiation treatment with the Mrssus but for her the scary part is over

Well dudes, we're not sure what is next....but tonight Izzy takes her last chemotherapy treatment.  We'll go up in a few weeks to take a peek in her skull to see 'sup...but for tonight - we celebrate.

also I received a pin stripe sweater jacket from the medschool dropout. say something else. gifts, yo. why? idk Yankees love pinstripes that's all I know. Sincerely Abagnale

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Andrews overs, o4.5 and 53.5

bet all his alts receptions at betonline (propbuilder) as well

Buffalo has struggled defending TE all year, Indy really exposed last week.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm only making one small parlay this weekend. I realized that I let betting take a lot of the enjoyment out of football this year which isn't good. 

I hope you guys crush this weekend 👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got a SB squares pool started in GMTAN.

40 entry

quarters 500/500/500/500

final 2000

Go here http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password is MoMoney

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

Mark Andrews overs, o4.5 and 53.5

bet all his alts receptions at betonline (propbuilder) as well

Buffalo has struggled defending TE all year, Indy really exposed last week.

Welp, 11 targets 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i just cant bring myself to take Clev +9.5--I know it is real popular right now, but  I am afraid this team just gets smashed.

I am targeting Hunt overs--- o 2.5 rec +108 and o 32.5 rush yd -110. Thinking revenge game against his old team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Courtjester said:

i just cant bring myself to take Clev +9.5--I know it is real popular right now, but  I am afraid this team just gets smashed.

I am targeting Hunt overs--- o 2.5 rec +108 and o 32.5 rush yd -110. Thinking revenge game against his old team. 

Down to 8.5 some places...enough money that they aren't afraid to put it into the teaser window which is interesting.  I played it at +10, but afraid you might be right about KC smashing them.  I also played Mahomes over 2.5 tds and KC over 33 TT as a bit of a hedge/middle opportunity.  Could lose all 3, but I just don't see Cleveland stopping KC's offense, especially with Reid off a bye.  Would not surprise me to see KC start slow after not playing starters the last 2 weeks, a la the Texans game last year.  If that happens I'll play KC moneyline at -120 or better if I can get it.  One last bit of motivation for them that I might be making up: An eff you to the rest of the league for not interviewing/hiring Bienemy again.  "You don't want me as your coach?  Look what kind of offense I can produce."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facook said:

Down to 8.5 some places...enough money that they aren't afraid to put it into the teaser window which is interesting.  I played it at +10, but afraid you might be right about KC smashing them.  I also played Mahomes over 2.5 tds and KC over 33 TT as a bit of a hedge/middle opportunity.  Could lose all 3, but I just don't see Cleveland stopping KC's offense, especially with Reid off a bye.  Would not surprise me to see KC start slow after not playing starters the last 2 weeks, a la the Texans game last year.  If that happens I'll play KC moneyline at -120 or better if I can get it.  One last bit of motivation for them that I might be making up: An eff you to the rest of the league for not interviewing/hiring Bienemy again.  "You don't want me as your coach?  Look what kind of offense I can produce."

Didn't start slow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, facook said:

Down to 8.5 some places...enough money that they aren't afraid to put it into the teaser window which is interesting.  I played it at +10, but afraid you might be right about KC smashing them.  I also played Mahomes over 2.5 tds and KC over 33 TT as a bit of a hedge/middle opportunity.  Could lose all 3, but I just don't see Cleveland stopping KC's offense, especially with Reid off a bye.  Would not surprise me to see KC start slow after not playing starters the last 2 weeks, a la the Texans game last year.  If that happens I'll play KC moneyline at -120 or better if I can get it.  One last bit of motivation for them that I might be making up: An eff you to the rest of the league for not interviewing/hiring Bienemy again.  "You don't want me as your coach?  Look what kind of offense I can produce."

Really couldn't have played this any worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Courtjester said:

I am targeting Hunt overs--- o 2.5 rec +108 and o 32.5 rush yd -110. Thinking revenge game against his old team. 

Hunt 6 rushes--32 yards :wall:

Maybe this gambling thing isn't the best use of my money. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CR69 said:

So ####ed with the injury. I was 100% with you though. 

Yep the concussion killed it.  May not have gotten there anyway with all the friggin field goal kicking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, facook said:

Yep the concussion killed it.  May not have gotten there anyway with all the friggin field goal kicking.

That killed me with the Bills-Ravens game yesterday. Why did both teams keep trying long field goals on fourth and shortish?

Edited by CR69
Link to post
Share on other sites

Earlier this week I had NBA DeAndre Hunter points at 14.5---he got 14. 

Need to take a couple days and come back stronger and focus on one or two sports instead of this shotgun approach I have been using. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Courtjester said:

Earlier this week I had NBA DeAndre Hunter points at 14.5---he got 14. 

Need to take a couple days and come back stronger and focus on one or two sports instead of this shotgun approach I have been using. 

Pels/Kings over 115.5 1H.  ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Courtjester said:

 

Need to take a couple days and come back stronger and focus on one or two sports instead of this shotgun approach I have been using. 

I screwed up royally today.

LOVED Leveon Bell under rushing and under rushing and receiving.

Got greedy and parlayed them with Godwin and Thomas overs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Early leans for tomorrow.

[spoiler]

ORL: 110
NYK: 105

MIN: 117
ATL: 121

DET: 110
MIA: 121

SAS: 124
POR: 117

PHX: 114
MEM: 94

MIL: N/A
BKN: N/A

DAL: 108
TOR: 106

HOU: 114
CHI: 115

GSW: 127
LAL: 130

[/spoiler]

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

I had 16.5

Not sure I’ve ever misread 4 games like this, getting absolutely crushed.

Glad not alone.. Probably worst weekend in a looooong time for me😔

 

To be fair I think I had the Bills Balt game, just didnt expect John Brown to have 30% of the targets.   Thought Singletary wouldnt get any run but also thought it would be Allen running like the previous week.

Edited by swirvenirvin
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, swirvenirvin said:

Glad not alone.. Probably worst weekend in a looooong time for me😔

 

To be fair I think I had the Bills Balt game, just didnt expect John Brown to have 30% of the targets.   Thought Singletary wouldnt get any run but also thought it would be Allen running like the previous week.

MVS and Lazard burned me game 1, can’t believe rams got beat deep

beasely no show burned me in game two, I expected a lot of diggs focus(thankfully passed on his unders), Allen rushing hurt, andrews with 11 targets and only 4 rec

mahomes rushing, Chubb dropping 50 passes, njoku stealing from hooper, Kelce over 86.5 and 90.5 my only real win for the weekend.

kamara rushing on tb def, 18 carries, didn’t see that coming, Godwin rec yards, cook getting 5 rec but still not getting 30 yards!? Brees o34.5 att and he gets 34

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CFB Sicko said:

Early leans for tomorrow.

[spoiler]

ORL: 110
NYK: 105

MIN: 117
ATL: 121

DET: 110
MIA: 121

SAS: 124
POR: 117

PHX: 114
MEM: 94

MIL: N/A
BKN: N/A

DAL: 108
TOR: 106

HOU: 114
CHI: 115

GSW: 127
LAL: 130

[/spoiler]

Dude - posting a $400 package for free !  :lmao:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Already took Buffalo +3 - if somehow Mahomes doesn't go you would have to think that line comes down. 

For the NFC - Since the NFL switched to its current divisional forma teams that won the first meeting in a season are 55-39 in postseason rematches (58.5%). This favors the Buccaneers, who beat the Packers (38-10) during the regular season. and now you get 4 points............... leaning Bucs +4

Looking forward to dissecting this during the week

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phillies are currently +900 to win the NLE (worst in division). I dont necessarily think they're going to win, but I do think they're going to re-sign JTR and add a couple arms in the next few weeks, so I believe there's good value at the current price. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CFB Sicko said:

Early leans for tomorrow.

[spoiler]

ORL: 110
NYK: 105

MIN: 117
ATL: 121

DET: 110
MIA: 121

SAS: 124
POR: 117

PHX: 114
MEM: 94

MIL: N/A
BKN: N/A

DAL: 108
TOR: 106

HOU: 114
CHI: 115

GSW: 127
LAL: 130

[/spoiler]

Thanks @CFB Sicko:thumbup:

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The cardboard cutouts of fans in the stands was a very poor idea. Felt very patronized by that. Felt very condescending, a trait I usually rely on to generate my red flags, help me separate the wheat from the chaff, etc.. once I saw it I avoided MLB games like local news. Wasn't right.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...