What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

Speak of the devil - This duo has done the anthem in NBA stadiums a few times and comes out about 110 seconds.  

under 120.5 -140

those of you know I take this bet very seriously!
@DaveMasonBOL

Anthem O/U closed for now. The annual "irregular betting patterns" just happened. OVER every line movement the popular play. Went up to 2:07 Would love to know how much Joe Security Guard gets paid for whipping out his stop watch and sending intel to some wise-guy. $50?

:mellow:  

@DaveMasonBOL

Anthem O/U closed for now. The annual "irregular betting patterns" just happened. OVER every line movement the popular play. Went up to 2:07 Would love to know how much Joe Security Guard gets paid for whipping out his stop watch and sending intel to some wise-guy. $50?

:mellow:  
So over if it's still up?

Sorry daddy oh, waiting until the last minute is my signature. :lol:
Someday when you have a wife and 2.5 kids you won’t have the luxury of waiting til the last 30 seconds to put your wager in and then post it to the FFA.  Nothing but love for you guys and wish you the best tonight and always. Just had a discussion with the old lady about being on my phone “all the time”.  

@The Ref  Maybe they'll be nervous and go 1:54.
Good for this guy though - man of the people.

this post was funny

I'm sitting outside Raymond James Stadium and they are currently running through the pre game festivities ahead of #SuperBowl  and over the PA they just announced that HEADS won the toss... do with that information what you will

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to brag but I took advantage of a Betonline reload and got a $550 freeplay.  This happened on THURSDAY, it's SATURDAY and I still haven't degen'd and bet the freeplay on some random game on TV.  Might be my biggest ever sports betting accomplishment.

So i did the Fan Duel special for $5 at 55 to 1 on KC to win.  I had $5 left to bet and i threw it on a long shot, TB DST to score first TD at like 38 to 1.  

Does it make sense to hedge that bet to gaurentee a win?  I could bet $100 for TB at +144 to win outright.  Or i coukd take TB +3 @ +100.  The first bet guarentees a win and i get a better payout.  Bet 2 guarentees a win with a chance to win both bets if KC wins by 1 or 2 points.  Which one sounds better?  

ETA:  a quick check found that 6 percent of games are decided by 1 or 2 points.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to brag but I took advantage of a Betonline reload and got a $550 freeplay.  This happened on THURSDAY, it's SATURDAY and I still haven't degen'd and bet the freeplay on some random game on TV.  Might be my biggest ever sports betting accomplishment.
Next thing, you'll tell us you smartly hedged a bet...if that's possible.   

So Matt Ryan was quoted as saying that the Bucs have the best defense he faced all year, with a stellar D line. KC's offensive line is a hodge-podge of guys that were cut from other teams.

Any ideas the best way to make money out of this?

What do you think of KC under 88 yards rushing for the game?
I’m telegraphing TB with my plays:

0.5u Tails +100, never fails

0.5u Gronk o68.5 & Anytime TD +690 I feel like he’s been blocking a lot more in 2020 and he’ll get more targets on the SB stage so I’ll see the cards

0.5u Bucs sacks o2.5 +180 Mahomes is hard to bring down, but with Fisher out this is a play

0.5u Total TD yardage o121.5 +134 I’m on the over, and think of the TDs scored there will be 1-2 long ones to get this home

1u TB +3.5 -122 I am taking the hook gladly with vig, I think TB can win this SU, Tom comes back one more year and passes the baton to Mahomes then but I think this is a late Brady drive W in a high scoring game

1u o55.5 -115 this is going to be tough but I don’t want to be on the under in this game, too much talent and too many possibilities for the under to get blown away

these american sites are PIA besides Dk and FD

Foxbet still not live

betrivers is a joke

I guess MGM ok but not sure if I got $500 bonus deposit
I’ve taken the bonuses from all of them. FoxBet and BetRivers are horrendous garbage, but their first time deposit bonuses were 1x and I was able to beat them, withdraw and delete the apps. MGM is solid, and I got the 500 match easily, also a 1x rollover. MGM is very good about recurring bonuses with 6x rollover, so I like that shop.

DK is stable but they’re a square book, FD is where it’s at and they let you parlay props so they’re the go to. Only drawback is the site goes down a LOT, so beware. Just unacceptable from a brand like that, but it happens a lot.

Only doing some props for fun. Did put some wagers on Shaq and JPP to win MVP. I think there will have to be some crazy plays by the Bucs defense for them to win. Mostly went heavy on Chiefs overs and prop parlays though. 

I like Steph Curry over 4.5 3 pointers today.

Had 4 in the first half against Dallas the other night, then sat the entire 4th quarter and finished with 4.  Think he gets there today.
If I took 11 three-pointers in my prop builder, I could finally invest in Bitcoin

Vegas cleans up with a 1-2 point KC win.

I have it setup with a bunch on KC ML and TB +3.5 so I feel ok about it.

I’m legit hurt I’m going to not win the anthem prop this year.  I was undefeated.

Tails

TB rec the opening KO

L Ball points -1.5 > 1Q points

Mahomes no Int, Brady first Int

Mahomes no rush/rec TD

mahomes U5.5 rush

brady U .5 Rush yards

No missed xp

Under 2.5 passers

Under 788 yards

T Hill MVP

I hope you all choke

Vegas cleans up with a 1-2 point KC win.

I have it setup with a bunch on KC ML and TB +3.5 so I feel ok about it.

I’m legit hurt I’m going to not win the anthem prop this year.  I was undefeated.

Tails

TB rec the opening KO

L Ball points -1.5 > 1Q points

Mahomes no Int, Brady first Int

Mahomes no rush/rec TD

mahomes U5.5 rush

brady U .5 Rush yards

No missed xp

Under 2.5 passers

Under 788 yards

T Hill MVP

I hope you all choke
:oldunsure:   Not sure why you want us to choke. 

Looks like you are the sharp side of a lot of those props. I am on the square side. So you will probably win a lot. Congrats! 

HI I am looking to bet some props that align with a slanted view of the game.  Which is to say I think the Chiefs could win handily.

However I'm assuming that Mahomes Over props are premium priced and would rather not overpay on this stuff.

Are they any other angles you guys recommend in the prop pool, given my take on the game?  Or do I just close my eyes and wing it on a bunch of KC overs, along with some Tampa rushing unders?

Thank you.

HI I am looking to bet some props that align with a slanted view of the game.  Which is to say I think the Chiefs could win handily.

However I'm assuming that Mahomes Over props are premium priced and would rather not overpay on this stuff.

Are they any other angles you guys recommend in the prop pool, given my take on the game?  Or do I just close my eyes and wing it on a bunch of KC overs, along with some Tampa rushing unders?

Thank you.
Props Are counterintuitive.  If you think KC wins handily bet unders on Mahomes and overs on Brady.

I'm up a bunch on the year for hockey, so here's where I give it all back on dumb super bowl bets. 
  • Tampa scores before first punt
  • KC scores before first punt
  • Score in first 5 minutes of the game
  • Godwin anytime TD
  • CEH Over 8.5 rush attempts
  • Over 1.5 combined INTs
  • Scotty Miller O20.5 receiving yards
:shrug:

Damn Cookerino, I forgot to check in after I asked about squares, my bad.  I've been kinda hate watching the Bucs this year after they dumped Jaboo for some old washed up QB, prolly gonna play the ML on them and that way i'll be happy either way.  Mrs Nugs is all in on Tampa, nauseating.

Hope everyone wins and by wins I means hedge all bets to lock in a profit.  Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread