Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!!


Recommended Posts

I am doing a Peng/Isle parlay at +119--both need a bounce back game.

I am throwing a "I like to burn money" M/L bet on Vancover at +175--just seems a night the Oilers take them lightly and get surprised. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ChainsawU

    7383

  • swirvenirvin

    5049

  • lumpy19

    4552

  • facook

    4500

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dudes, interesting update!  My wife and daughter surprised me today, told me they were a comin home 10 days early and would be here within the hour.  The tumor is now so small that he wants to ho

Home.  Some 40 hours later and the kid is basically back to normal.  Amazing.  She'll move up to Orlando for a few months for the radiation treatment with the Mrssus but for her the scary part is over

Well dudes, we're not sure what is next....but tonight Izzy takes her last chemotherapy treatment.  We'll go up in a few weeks to take a peek in her skull to see 'sup...but for tonight - we celebrate.

Posted (edited)

Parlay: Mets u8 - 120/KC -150/Oak - 120/Sea -130/LAD -235 :bag:

CLE/KC O 9 EV 🤑

TB O2.5 +120  F5 :bag:

Oak O2.5+105 F5 🤑and O4.5 +105 :bag:

Sea O2.5+120 F5 :bag: and O 4.5+105 🤑

Edited by Angry Beavers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well lost my parlays last night--but the night was saved by a DK bonus bet for Crosby to score 2+ points at +270 so that made up for the other losses. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

last night was just pshing money around - lost two of those up above by the hook; TB scored 8 - but not until later; Oak scored 4 thru 2 and then shut it down for the duration  :wall:

Let's get em' today boys!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I should type my picks and then just bet the opposite.

I am going Orlando +11.5

Atlanta +1

I did another couple chalk parlays, which won't win much money, but it will make me feel good inside.

I wanted to bet on my Nuggets, but tonight's game is a tough one. I was leaning the under, but Denver needs this game and some points big time, so I am staying away and avoiding cursing them, 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Parlay of Washington/Philly/KC/Tor pays 9.5 to 1

Jordan Lyles has been bad:  Min O2.5 -105 F5 and O4.5-115

Smyly has been worse - 2 units on each of these!  Wash O2.5 +115 F5 and O4.5+105

Day bases :banned:

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

PGA $1 dart throws to win

Hovland 20-1

Im 46-1

Harman 56-1

Had Simpson at 15-1 but he WD

Twin Spires had an odds boost on Rahm top 5 so anyone that had him can blame me for his awful round

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 team MLB moneyline parlay

Cardinals(-215) Twins(-143) Wsox(-155) Dodgers(-157)  = +576 on DK

If you are a DKsportsbook user in Michigan you can get the Pistons +76 vs 76ers tomorrow

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

[951] PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -115  :bag:
TOTAL O2½-105 (COLORADO ROCKIES 1ST HALF TEAM RUNS VRS COLORADO ROCKIES 1ST HALF TEAM RUNS) 🤑
(C GONZALEZ / C GONZALEZ)
TOTAL O3½+105 (CINCINNATI REDS 1ST HALF TEAM RUNS VRS CINCINNATI REDS 1ST HALF TEAM RUNS) :bag:
(L CASTILLO / L CASTILLO)
TOTAL O2½+110 (DETROIT TIGERS 1ST HALF TEAM RUNS VRS DETROIT TIGERS 1ST HALF TEAM RUNS)  🤑
(S TURNBULL / S TURNBULL)

 

I saw no posts since Friday - we are slipping gents!

Day bases  - can't be any worse than the market these days. 

Edited by Angry Beavers
Link to post
Share on other sites

SO happy to see some NFL win totals out. 

Hammered Eagles ov 6.5, i can't see how that doesn't hit. their schedule is in much better shape, and i can't fathom seeing them get less than 7 wins

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, modogg said:

SO happy to see some NFL win totals out. 

Hammered Eagles ov 6.5, i can't see how that doesn't hit. their schedule is in much better shape, and i can't fathom seeing them get less than 7 wins

Eh if Hurts regresses it could get dicey

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facook said:

The NFC teams hosting week 1 games will only have 6 home games from weeks 2-18.  Seems bad.

I think everyone has 8 home games, but NFC teams have a 9th road game this year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

I think everyone has 8 home games, but NFC teams have a 9th road game this year?

Correct, bad math by me.  AFC has 9 home games, NFC 8 home.  So yeah, after week 1 the nfc teams that hosted week 1 will have **7** home games and 9 road.  Not as big a deal as I first thought.  :lmao: 

The Falcons only have 6 home games after week 1 because they host a game in London.  So really only team that is in a really bad position.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Planning our annual buddies trip to Vegas, after those of us wanting vaccines receiving them and after missing last year.  My one buddy wants to go Vet's Day weekend. The Sunday night game that week, Raiders host the Chiefs.  Should be a total ess show on the Strip that whole weekend.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday Bases  -  Hanging with little AB tonight for the UFC card so I imagine I will be on some of those as well;  For those asking ( well ok, no one .....  is asking but I am going to tell you degenerates anyway)  Next up - Golden Gloves Open Division end of July and lookng for a tune up between now and then. 

For starters: 

Donkey Parlay: NYY/HOU/CWS - pays 3 to 1

Philly O5.5+105 and O2.5-130 F5
Washington - 120
Washington O2.5 - 120 F5
Cincy/Col O 11-105

I love targetting poor starters as scoring is down a few percentage points overall BUT we shall see how this season conitnues to play out. 

GLTA
AB

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Found these reading this am  - never too early to think about NFL

There are only four teams in the NFL who will have to play their first TWO games on the road and those teams are: The Cowboys, Broncos, Vikings and 49ers.

The Bears don't have to play consecutive road games at any point this season. This marks just the fourth time since 2010 that's happened. The good news for the Bears is that in the three previous instances (2019 Ravens, 2013 Packers, 2012 Falcons), all three teams ended up winning their division. 

Not only do the Eagles have the easiest strength of schedule this year, but they don't have to play a single road game this season against a team that had a winning record last year. As a matter of fact, of the Eagles' 17 opponents in 2021, only three of them had a winning record in 2020. Also, the Eagles won't be flying much as they won't have to get on a plane for the rest of the season following their Nov. 14 game (Week 10) at Denver.  ( I think it was @modogg that was already on the Philly TT O)

put these down accordlingly  - why not? 

CLE O10.5 - 120 :homer: and division winner at _+150

Philly O6.5 - 150

Chicago Division winner +350

 

 

Edited by Angry Beavers
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

Saturday Bases  -  Hanging with little AB tonight for the UFC card so I imagine I will be on some of those as well;  For those asking ( well ok, no one .....  is asking but I am going to tell you degenerates anyway)  Next up - Golden Gloves Open Division end of July and lookng for a tune up between now and then. 

For starters: 

Donkey Parlay: NYY/HOU/CWS - pays 3 to 1

Philly O5.5+105 and O2.5-130 F5
Washington - 120
Washington O2.5 - 120 F5
Cincy/Col O 11-105

I love targetting poor starters as scoring is down a few percentage points overall BUT we shall see how this season conitnues to play out. 

GLTA
AB

Good luck to your kid.  Gamblou is on Oliveira, Burgos, and Grundy for UFC.

I like Giants/Buccos under 4 F5, and under 25.5 RHE.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

Found these reading this am  - never too early to think about NFL

There are only four teams in the NFL who will have to play their first TWO games on the road and those teams are: The Cowboys, Broncos, Vikings and 49ers.

The Bears don't have to play consecutive road games at any point this season. This marks just the fourth time since 2010 that's happened. The good news for the Bears is that in the three previous instances (2019 Ravens, 2013 Packers, 2012 Falcons), all three teams ended up winning their division. 

Not only do the Eagles have the easiest strength of schedule this year, but they don't have to play a single road game this season against a team that had a winning record last year. As a matter of fact, of the Eagles' 17 opponents in 2021, only three of them had a winning record in 2020. Also, the Eagles won't be flying much as they won't have to get on a plane for the rest of the season following their Nov. 14 game (Week 10) at Denver.  ( I think it was @modogg that was already on the Philly TT O)

put these down accordlingly  - why not? 

CLE O10.5 - 120 :homer: and division winner at _+150

Philly O6.5 - 150

Chicago Division winner +350

 

 

If you measure strength of schedule based on Vegas win totals for 2021 (rather than record of last year) Niners have the easiest schedule.  I do think Philly is up there too.

Check out Pittsburgh's last 8 games of the season.  Don't see any way they get to 9 wins this year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

bovada lets you bet on AAA baseball games.  ive bet the over in las vegas aviator games 5 times in a row and went 3-1-1.   o13.5 today.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, -fish- said:

bovada lets you bet on AAA baseball games.  ive bet the over in las vegas aviator games 5 times in a row and went 3-1-1.   o13.5 today.  

You broke it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, ChainsawU said:

Yo you can see the fake face on the Donna de Erica photo. Freakin' blatant. Also the girl I'm with, the chick is about a foot shorter than me, got her concealed handgun license. Now her rich dad (east coast rich, hampton-type ####t) asked her to buy an actual ####### gun. He's a doomsday-type fella, which is fine and I'm not mad at. But it seems real easy to get all turnt up about his daughter owning a gun for a dude who doesn't have to live around it. Seriously, that's like the only way I'm gonna die. I've seen it in dreams. Anyway, he's adamant and said he's paying for it; just wants it purchased and a picture of it sent to him as proof. She'll listen to me on what to get. I figure it'll be fun to take her shopping. I already got her a pink little sting ring stun gun. What would you get her? Dangerous liaisons, amirite?

Sounds dangerous. What if she sees a text come through from a prior hook-up? Does she come at you guns ablazin'?

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, facook said:

You broke it.

you have to bet it under "all baseball" and scroll down. the link to "AAA baseball" doesnt work

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, facook said:

Good luck to your kid.  Gamblou is on Oliveira, Burgos, and Grundy for UFC.

I like Giants/Buccos under 4 F5, and under 25.5 RHE.

Couldn't have gone worse.  I'll slink away again...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, kevzilla said:

Colt makes these Peacemaker-looking things that are chambered in .22LR. It will look like a serious Texas Weapon to Rich Dad, but she'll probably have to put a few through your boiler room to take you down. I think that's about the best you can do. Godspeed.

I know exactly what that is, man. Thank you. The long rifles. That's a good memory. My old man had one; the one where the cylinder falls out for you to load it. Trigger isn't live until you #### it. I remember that one. It reminds me of the concealed weapon one would carry during a gentleman's round of golf or to the mall. It was the exact model he bought at the gun show at the Waco Hilton when concealed carry first came out in TX. 🤝

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, her dude is adamant. Adamant. Sends the poor girl pics of a dull-colored Glock and another automatic that looked just like it. A Smith and Wesson. And he had both sitting on some sort of rusty pillow. This artist from NYC is intent on ruining my girl's day at least twice a week harassing her about this ####t. I'm pretty sure he's never stepped foot in Texas, and I'm beginning to realize why she's so jumpy and harbors childhood-based anxiety. I kinda want to get her a sawed-off shotgun and send him a picture of THAT #####.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, eoMMan said:

Sounds dangerous. What if she sees a text come through from a prior hook-up? Does she come at you guns ablazin'?

There are a couple peer-reviewed articles I dug up on pubmed, one of which shows numbers on how accidental death+homicide+suicide injuries outnumber actual, successful "self-defense of the home" type injuries 23-1 after adding a gun to a situation. I've never dealt with someone older than me who's so obsessed about the most random ####t this guy gets into his head. His new favorite thing is emergency water containers. Four of them. Seven-gallon. Seven gallons of water weighs about 60 lb, more than half her body weight. Dude also got her fully stocked with MREs.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Anybody know if flying over a state geolocates you in that state for draftkings and fan duel sportsbook?

Not 100% but I think you'd have to be pretty danged low in the air.  Like descending over PA to land in DC type low.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Where does southwest wifi geolocate you then? 

We are slipping.. the only proper answer here if you don't the real one is  - at your mom's !!  ( I looked all over SW's website and could not figure it out) 

House sold  - one weekend  - significantly over asking.........

Mets, Nationals and Indians  - all live dogs tonight in my opinion. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had to put money on any one Golfer this weekend at the posted odds give me Niemann at 78-1

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, The Ref said:

If I had to put money on any one Golfer this weekend at the posted odds give me Niemann at 78-1

 

 

Why?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, facook said:

Why?

Long low flight hitter that tends to play well in coastline/wind courses.  Finished back 2 back 2’d place in Hawaii.  8th at Innisbrook a few weeks back.

he’s the youngest player on tour but has been up for a while now.  He’s “ready” to get win 1.

Im not making him 3-1 or anything but at 76-1 it’s a great price.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, The Ref said:

Long low flight hitter that tends to play well in coastline/wind courses.  Finished back 2 back 2’d place in Hawaii.  8th at Innisbrook a few weeks back.

he’s the youngest player on tour but has been up for a while now.  He’s “ready” to get win 1.

Im not making him 3-1 or anything but at 76-1 it’s a great price.

IN for a half unit.  Lets Go Niemann!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, -fish- said:

Happened to read this about Niemann yesterday.

 

Yeah horses for courses and all that.  The guy plays well near an ocean.

They got the wrong South African longshot IMO - give me Grace at the $$

Edited by The Ref
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...